Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• HoolaHoopsMcGee
    HoolaHoopsMcGee Posts: 2,749 Member
    Options
    Rapid fire texting - sending like 8 texts in a row with each thought before getting a response. Chill please, and collect yourself to send one or two coherent texts. I'm writing a response and now I have to re-word it to answer each of your incomplete thoughts.
  • KTOneTwentyTwo
    KTOneTwentyTwo Posts: 315 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    When taking the subway train it's crowded .. Men "accidentally" grab my butt then apologize... Yeah sure! :| Or brush themselves against me when there's clearly room.. I usually try get a seat or always have my backpack on. -- I'm not a angry person , but invading someone's personal space like that is asking for it. Just saying lol
  • ronronronj
    ronronronj Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Telemarketers (especially since we are on the "Do Not Call" list).
  • Carpedieznutz
    Carpedieznutz Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    People that don't cover their mouths when they cough or sneeze
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    Me behind a tentative driver stopped at a red light, who's deciding if he/she should make a right turn (go.....the other car is stopped because there's a Green Arrow facing towards us....go.....goooooooo....you can goooo......Oh now you go as soon as they start moving!! great now I'm stuck behind the focking light!)
  • Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    Options
    searsvls wrote: »
    Two cars riding side by side on a four lane and the person in the passing lane REFUSES to speed up so that I can go past.

We call that a Rolling Roadblock. Grr
  • laurenhollyjohnston
    laurenhollyjohnston Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    People chewing chewing gum with their mouths opened. Makes me want to kill myself, or them - mostly them.
  • Noelv1976
    Options
    When I'm watching a cool drama on tv and my roommate decides he wants to talk about his day. Dude....hush! I'm watching 12 Monkeys!!
  • vadersaysno
    vadersaysno Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    People who see a car coming faster than them, and they choose to pull out in front and slow down. EERRRGGGGHHHH!!!
  • munekaoo26
    munekaoo26 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    ephiemarie wrote: »
    Listening to any human being eat a bowl of cereal.

Yes! I can't stand it. Or when people eat a soup or when they make noise sipping on a drink.
  • Noelv1976
    Options
    That I cant scratch my groin when area when I get an itch because it may constitute a sexual harrassment suit!
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    When I see/hear people say "could of" instead of "could have"
  • Kitcandoo
    Kitcandoo Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Someone standing behind me with a couple items in the grocery store and expecting me to "let them go first" when there are two lanes for 12 items or less.....why?
  • jaatree
    jaatree Posts: 1,967 Member
    Options
    rash/ignorant/illiterate sobs driving around me and risking theirs mine and others lIves at risk.
  • Carpedieznutz
    Carpedieznutz Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    When someone eats my leftovers without asking. Sometimes I daydream about that remainder of the meal and when I go to finish eating it and discover it has been violated by another's orifice, I die a little inside and become hangry.
  • Kkonowal
    Kkonowal Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    When people spell 'lose' loose... Drives me absolutely insane!!!!!!
  • MzLaLa29
    MzLaLa29 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    When people ask, "Can I ask you a question?" You just did...

Or when they say (not ask) "How are you." Then continue to speak without waiting for a reply. Don't ask if you don't care to hear the response. OY! lol
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    the 'poster above you' threads. or the 'what would you do if you were _____ with the poster above you' threads lol