Women 5'4 - 5"5 with results + Pictures

Options

Replies

• chezzabelle82
    chezzabelle82 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Emmatyan wrote: »
    I still haven't reached my goal and my change is quite small by now, but here it goes
    I'm 5'4
    msSSuq7xgko.jpg

You look amazing, wish I looked that great lol
  • itsmethao
    itsmethao Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" myself and this thread is motivating! Congrats all to your successes, I'll be there soon :)
  • Jessicaisfree
    Jessicaisfree Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    rnwnjbyypbc5.jpg

I'm 5'4

Great job, well done! Envious of your flat tummy!
    Would you mind sharing your stats? Starting/Current Weight and how long it took?

Yes, I second that! Your body is perfect! What is your after weight so I can make that my goal too? Seriously awesome.
  • Jessicaisfree
    Jessicaisfree Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    rnwnjbyypbc5.jpg

I'm 5'4

Great job, well done! Envious of your flat tummy!
    Would you mind sharing your stats? Starting/Current Weight and how long it took?

Yes, I second that! Your body is perfect! What is your after weight so I can make that my goal too? Seriously awesome.

Ok, never mind! I read your previous posts- thank you :)
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    You go girls get job!
  • itsmethao
    itsmethao Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You girls look awesome and inspire me when I'm feeling hungry or tired! I can't wait to contribute my before and after photos on this thread as a 5'3"er!
  • ar9179
    ar9179 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    I posted on this thread awhile back but thought I'd share an updated photo. The beginning was around 158-160 (though I started MFP closer to 163-165). I was sucking in so it's not a great before picture

Current is between 130-133. I'm recomping or at least taking a break if recomp isn't going to happen.

x0t76v48mzt3.jpg

elzkdr891pli.jpg

Oh. My. Goodness. Look at your muscle definition! That tiny waist! Wow.
  • jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    fdfallie wrote: »
    I'm 5'4"
    HW 160
    CW 134
    The picture in the striped shirt is 153 - 155lb?
    Blue shirt I'm around 140 and the next one is 134.
    I'm shooting for 125 and/or less body fat. It's taken me about 7 months to lose close to 19 pounds but it's still a win:

2415c92f-612b-449f-840f-32058f454514_zpsf8860c84.jpg

current_zps04956c71.jpg

abs_zpsroomy0sp.jpg

Awesome!!! You look amazingly good.
  • Happylybre
    Happylybre Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the Inspiration and Motivation to keep on going I sure needed that today!!!!!!!!
  • blucas2013
    blucas2013 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Over a year of hard work and I finally fit in a size that was meant for me. Size 14 then vs. 6 now. I'm totally in love with my new life. ty0jtr2c9imz.jpg

Amazing job!! Well done :)
  • 1LadyKate
    1LadyKate Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm loving these pictures!! There's nothing better than before and after pictures as motivation as well as amazement :) I think you're all incredible and congrats to you all for doing so well! I still have a fair bit to lose but this is my progress so far. I'm 23 years old and 5 ft 5 x

ya0s11dbplfh.jpg
    172hlpyorfo1.jpg

Your pictures are literally jaw-dropping; it took me a second to realize you were the same person. Congratulations on the journey so far!
  • goldfishgoo
    goldfishgoo Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    This is a page I check every morning. I tend to drag myself out of bed ready to crawl back in. But after this thread check, I get up ready to face the day, do my bodylastics bands, and get all my steps in. Thanks again and again and again for all your posts. Motivation is power!
  • KrissyRawrz
    KrissyRawrz Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    1LadyKate wrote: »
    I'm loving these pictures!! There's nothing better than before and after pictures as motivation as well as amazement :) I think you're all incredible and congrats to you all for doing so well! I still have a fair bit to lose but this is my progress so far. I'm 23 years old and 5 ft 5 x

ya0s11dbplfh.jpg
    172hlpyorfo1.jpg

Your pictures are literally jaw-dropping; it took me a second to realize you were the same person. Congratulations on the journey so far!

Oh that's so sweet! Thank you so much :D<3

• ClurWelsh
    ClurWelsh Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • kgerald01
    kgerald01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!