20 pounds by Easter challenge

Options

Replies

• rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Happy Hump Day!

I'm having issues with MFP. Starting last night it won't let me add anything to my food diary. Apparently a lot of others had been experiencing this too the last couple of days, but MFP said they had fixed the issue. Well, I'm still having the issue. So I wasn't able to complete and close out my diary last night, and it's looking like I'll have to do pen-and-paper tracking today. I got an automated e-mail saying it could be a few days before they're able to respond to my problem directly. *sigh* It's because of the Premium update they've rolled out, now there are glitches popping up. :(

I hope everybody has a successful day! Barbie I know the feeling of being home is so relieving sometimes! I'm glad you had a good time while away. What kind of cheese did you have?

@Sunnyfarm Starbursts are so good. I have a bag of mini packs in my car that I resist. Every now and then I'll have just one when my husband is eating them.

-Rachel
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Hi just to let you guys know is up and at t'em had yogurt a fruit for breakfast. Have a great damarie
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,972 Member
    Options
    Rachel, Tillamook cheese is pretty basic --medium and sharp cheddar, Colby, and some smoked Colby. I don't eat cheese at home so it was great treat
  • vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    <3 All the posts.

• JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Sonya - I have been trying to put my food in the morning or night before too. It sure does help me stay on track.
    Ruthie
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    barbiecat wrote: »
    Rachel, Tillamook cheese is pretty basic --medium and sharp cheddar, Colby, and some smoked Colby. I don't eat cheese at home so it was great treat

The smoked Colby sounds really good.
  • italy10548
    italy10548 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Love all your posts here.

Barbie, I love coming home after trips away. There is something sacred in the everyday flow of my life.

Staying on my weigh loss program and patiently waiting for the scale to move
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    I lost one pound this week so far........ Now that ballet is over my stress level has dropped dramatically. Monday I weighed myself and I had shed the 4 stress pounds I put on last week. And now I have dropped another pound so I am at 247 now!!!!!!!!! The last time my hubby saw me this skinny was before I got divorced in 2003. I had a very stressful first marriage and put on 30 pounds in the course of 2 years. And now I am on my way to losing the baby weight from my first born........she will be 14 I n July. Can't wait to be "skinny" again. If you could call a brick outhouse skinny. I've never been a twig but I can't wait to be a branch and not a tree trunk. B)

Esther
  • Sunnyfarm
    Sunnyfarm Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Esther! :)

Goodnight everyone! <3
    Sonya
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Good morning, losers! Happy Thursday!

Glad to see all of you!
    Esther..you are doing so well and your great attitude is infectious!
    Barbie..there is no place like home. I know your fur babies are happy. Did you board them while away?
    Marie..hope to see more of you today!

It's going to be another very warm one today. I am going to body pump class today then out to lunch. The scale remains the same, and I need to reevaluate what needs to change to see if I can move things along.

Make it a great day, losers!
    Connie
  • eatless83
    eatless83 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Great loss Esther - keep at it!

• barbiecat
    Options
    :) Esther, congrats on your loss

<3 Connie, Brandy and Sasha (the poodles) and Bernie (the cat) are so happy to be home and together with each other and with us. The dogs are boarded at the vet and the cat at a cat boarding place. They like where they go but they miss each other and us. Yesterday was a fun day of hugging and enjoying each other's company. I walked the dogs a lot and spent a lot of time with the cat in my lap.

:) Italy, I love my routine at home and am so happy to be back in familiar surroundings

Breakfast now, then dog walking, then line dance class, then lunch, then line dance practice for the performance coming up in the summer.

<3 Barbie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I am awake and ready for today all this rain is driving me nuts homeYes more rain today. Enough enough rain.

Barbie glad to have you back.home with us.

Hope I have the energy to stay up all day.
    Love marie
  • slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    hi ladies,

the week is moving along, not my best week but definitely not my worst. hoping for the same, definitely not a loss this week but that is ok!

ester, fabulous news!! you must feel great:)

Rachel, how are the extra calories? hopefully you feel more satisfied.

connie, good to see you!! we need to stay on track! good that you are going out for lunch. sometimes a different meal is all that we need! like I said this has not been my best week, going to refocus starting today:)

marie, great to see you!

Barbie, my dog likes to be walked so much, he refuses to go to the bathroom in my backyard. this is very bad for me in the winter because it gets so cold here! glad you had a good vacation.

sonya, have you been repaired from the wagon incident? I might need to go to the body shop as well I didn't fall off the wagon this week but definitely a fender bender:(

Italy, nobody likes the routine more than I do. I have grown to really enjoy our vacations though. I think it is important to get away, from work, cooking, cleaning, emotional stress....

have a great day everyone....off to spin!!

Stephanie
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Ray - I hope MFP are not starting to take care of things so we will get fed up and quite the site. I will be here until the bitter end. It will be 5 years for me in July.
    The eating plan I have been on for quite a while is following the South Beach Plan. I have the book with set meals for
    2 weeks. There are 3 Phases, Phase l, Phase 2 and Phase 3 maintenance. I have not reached Phase 3 as yet. I have
    not yet reached my goal. Right now I have been doing either breakfast or lunch with a smoothie and a normal dinner
    following the South Beach meals.

Esther- Great going on losing the 4 pounds.

Barbie - Welcome home!
    Sunny - Instead of starburts try a fiber bar of 100 cal or less.
    Marie - Glad you out and about today!

Our weather here is getting better, we had temperatures in the 40's the last few days. I brought my pansies in because
    we did have a frost warning. We are planning on doing planting on Saturday. My hubby has been working on the
    boat now that it is in the water most days. Tonight we are going on a cruise boat with a paddle wheel. This was
    an invitation to the board members of our sailing club. So that starts at 5:00 pm tonight. I will have to dress warm.

Enjoy the day!

Shirley
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Hi I am a happy camper this morning . MY COMPPTER CAME BACK ON AFTER JJUST NOW AFTER BEING OuT ALL WEEK.I just order me a new book reverse diabectic now by Dr. Banard /
    . it is base on the one one diet a least he want to us eat a fat, a carb and a protein for each meal. So should not be hard to do. I think now I am back to the living. At long last.
    Be back later
    Love Marie

• lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    Hi I am a happy camper this morning . MY COMPPTER CAME BACK ON AFTER JJUST NOW AFTER BEING OuT ALL WEEK.I just order me a new book reverse diabectic now by Dr. Banard /
    . it is base on the one one diet a least he want to us eat a fat, a carb and a protein for each meal. So should not be hard to do. I think now I am back to the living. At long last.
    Be back later
    Love Marie

YAY!!!! So glad to have you back! <3
    Connie
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Hi Ladies,
    We have started our screened porch project and as usual there seems to be an unexpected problem at every turn!!!
    I am tired and hot and facing lots of work so I will not be around too much for the next few days.
    Hope everyone has a good rest of the week.
    Nancy
  • italy10548
    italy10548 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    It's a cool day here and rain is in the forecast for today and tomorrow. Here in CA we really needs the rain! Bring it Mother Nature! My day is going well. Hope yours are too!
  • barbiecat
    Options
    :) Stephanie, where do you live that it gets too cold to walk the dog? What kind of dog do you have? We have a tiny fenced yard but the dogs won't "do business" there. They want to go for a real walk.

:) Today in addition to my regular line dance class in the morning, I went to a practice with the performance group to prepare our dances for the county fair.

:) I am so happy to be back to my regular eating and exercising.....I like my own food rather than restaurants and I like to walk, dance, and ride my exercise bike rather that use a hotel treadmill and spend a lot of time a people's houses for a visit.

<3 Barbie