• misscaligreen
    misscaligreen Posts: 819 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    SW 266
    Started Challenge at 239
    CW 215
    GW 219
    Yay! This is the first time I have met my goal in a challenge :)
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Marie, that is so sad. I hope everyone gets through this ok. :(
  • rayw89
    Options
    SW 266
    Started Challenge at 239
    CW 215
    GW 219

Wow! You've lost 51 lbs.?! That's awesome!
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    rayw89 wrote: »
    SW 266
    Started Challenge at 239
    CW 215
    GW 219

Miss caliegreen

how long did it take you to lose the 51 lbs
    marie.

• CALIECAT
    Options
    just got back from the grocer store Got smoothies supplies on hand. I am not going to follow that smoothie book. I will just make my smoothies using the 1-1-1 plan. and see how it works.

it is raining here and suppose to all day and tomorrow too. going to be a nasty day driving to the Doctor in North Dallas.tomorrow. But Tanks goodness no ice, snow sleet , tornado, and bad thunderstorm Just a steady rain. The kind we need.
    Thank you all for your kind words. We have not heard anything today yet.

Spring break here in Texas this week. and bunch of kids at Walmart this morning

marie

• misscaligreen
    misscaligreen Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    rayw89 wrote: »
    SW 266
    Started Challenge at 239
    CW 215
    GW 219

Miss caliegreen

how long did it take you to lose the 51 lbs
    marie.

I started on Oct 14, 2014
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Thanks Connie and Marie. We always have a ball. My eating plan kinda throws a wrench into
    our usual plans which involved a lot of good cooking and eating.
    Hope everyone has a very good week.
    Nancy
  • rayw89
    Options
    I accomplished something today that I haven't before. I ran on the treadmill! I have never done that ever. It felt so good! I can't wait to do more tomorrow and build up my lung strength. The day I run for 30 minutes straight I swear I'll cry. :P
  • BJRDmom
    BJRDmom Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Shirley61 wrote: »
    Marie - Sorry to hear of your family troubles. Prayers are with you. <3

Well still working on vacation weight . We met a couple from our sailing club for a meeting and drinks yesterday afternoon. The drinks ended up with food, chicken wings, coconut shrimp and chips and cheesey dip. :s That really blew my day. We did not have dinner when we got home but I was snacking after that. Got on the scale this morning as I do everyday, and was not happy. Back to normal eating this week and getting back on track.

The temperatures are warming around here so I am going to get some walking in this week to bump up the exercise.

Yoga today and errands. Enjoy your day whatever it is.

Shirley

I've been home from our vacation for almost 3 weeks and am just now approaching the weight I was before leaving. It is a long term commitment. Don't be too discouraged. It will come off again :-)
    Diane - Ottawa

• tenpets
    tenpets Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Marie, I am so sorry to hear about your daughters father in law. No matter the condition or the age of our loved ones as they pass, it's always terribly difficult... I pray he has a peaceful passing.

I won't lie, this 10 day smoothie cleanse is not easy! However, you can munch on snacks of carrots, celery, cucumber, peppers, apples and have hard boiled eggs, peanut butter, and protein powder in your smoothies.

I've stuck to the three smoothies plus cucs, peppers, celery, and a HB egg with lunch and one with dinner. It's still tough! I hope it is all worth it in the end and that I feel lighter and reenergized.

Marie, good luck with your 1-1-1 smoothies!

Hang in there, everyone! :-)

Becky
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Marie-I hope your doctor visit goes good, is it the one for your eyes. I remember you saying it was in March.
    Becky-good luck on your smoothie cleanse, I hope you can make it 10 days, it would be very hard for me to do. You seem very dedicated, so I am sure you will complete it. If anything it will totally shake up your system and lose some weight.
  • CALIECAT
    edited March 2015
    Options
    <3 Becky I may drink one shake a day but do not believe I can handle

<3 Ray you have a great attitude.. I fell off of a treadmill 3 or 4 years ago and broke a collar bone. never been on one since.

<3 Diane congrats on getting back to your before vacation weight. Good news.

<3 Shirley you ill get it off. I am counting on you

<3 Caligreen Great lost in such a short time.

Marie
  • rayw89
    Options
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    <3 Ray you have a great attitude.. I fell off of a treadmill 3 or 4 years ago and broke a collar bone. never been on one since.

Marie
    Oh no, that's terrible! That's the reason I've never ran before, I was afraid I'd trip and fall. Here's hoping there's no accidents.

• wheatlessgirl66
    wheatlessgirl66 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Marie, I'm so sorry to read of the difficult time that your family is going through. May you all find comfort and peace.

Good going, Misscaligreen! That's an impressive loss, and very encouraging to the rest of us.

I'm glad there are other newbies to this group besides me--welcome!
    I'm learning from everyone already. The smoothies sound so yummy...

I made a stir fry tonight with lots of fresh veggies: broccoli, asparagus, peppers, onion, mushrooms, sugar snap peas; sautéed in coconut oil. Added strips of grilled chicken leftover from last night's dinner. No sauce, but it tasted great.

Hope this is a great week for everyone!
  • rayw89
    Options
    Stir fry's are the best, wheatlessgirl! If you want some tasty teriyaki flavor, you might be surprised to find some really low calories options out there that will take your stir fry to the next level. :) I found one on clearance recently that only has 30 calories per tablespoon, and it's really good.
  • wheatlessgirl66
    wheatlessgirl66 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tip, Ray! I'll have to check them out.
    I'm impressed that you RAN on the treadmill--woohoo! I'll think about you next time I'm trying to walk faster on mine. ;)

Ellen (forgot to sign my name last time)
  • rayw89
    Options
    It's one step at a time. Back when I started walking on a treadmill(several years ago), it took me almost a year to not hold on to the "arms" while I walked. Once I gained confidence to walk hands free, it was great. I was also walking at either 3.0 or 3.5 mph speed at that time. If I'm just walking it's at 3.8-3.9 mph speed now. And now doing interval running at 6.0 mph during my walk. So everything just builds on itself. You'll be walking faster before you know it!
    I guess I should start adding my name too, haha.

Rachel
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Thanks Rachel I was wondering what your name was. Nice name too.
  • rayw89
    Options
    Aww thanks! :) Ray is the initials for my first name and middle names, so it all works.
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Good morning, losers! Happy Tuesday!

Early congrats to all of you who weigh today. I have stayed the same this week because the scale is evil. >:) I guess it's time to reevaluate what I am doing.

Marie.. hope you get good news from the eye doc.
    Line dancing for me today! :)

Have a good day, all!
    Stay strong!

Connie