Summer Shredders (closed group)

Options

Replies

• JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I didn't stop at all yesterday between a baby shower and a concert and by the time I got home it was almost 1am and I just passed out. Disappointed I didn't get to fit the shred in anywhere. So either today will be my Day 6 or I will fit in two seperate workouts and consider it Day 6 & 7 lol!
  • jmcjamie
    jmcjamie Posts: 82
    Options
    IS EVERYONE TAKING A REST DAY TODAY FROM THE SHRED NOT SURE IF I SHOULD?
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    I'm taking a rest day...weight loss challenge weigh in is tomorrow and it is the final weigh in. I'm in the final 2 and I want to give my body a rest hoping that will show a loss. I am .6 from my goal set for tomorrow so I am hoping to get to it! I am planting my entire vegetable garden today too so that is enough exercise for this girl! Enjoy your day today everyone !
  • kam81
    kam81 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    IS EVERYONE TAKING A REST DAY TODAY FROM THE SHRED NOT SURE IF I SHOULD?

I am not. I started a day late, so I will use today to catch up. Planning on it next Sunday though. I will need it to prevent burnout.
    I'm off to shred when I log off.
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Alrighty... here we go... i must say im VERY happy! =]

Start ---L1D10 ---L2D10--- L3D30
    Height- 5ft 5in ---Height- 5ft 5in --- Height 5ft 5in = SAME
    Weight- 170 ---Weight- 168lbs ---Weight 164--- Weight 161 = 9LBS LOST
    Bust- 38 ---Bust- 38 --- Bust 38 --- Bust 37= 1 INCH LOST (im nursing so i dont care)
    Arms- 13 ---Arms-12 ---Arms 12 ---Arms 12= 1 INCH LOST
    Upper waist- 36 ---Upper Waist- 34.5 ---Upper Waist 34--- Upper Waist 33 = 3INCHS LOST
    Lower waist-41 ---Lower Waist- 40.5 ---Lower Waist 40--- Lower Waist 38.5 = 2.5 INCH LOST
    Hips- 45 ---Hips- 44 ---Hips 43--- Hips 41.5= 3.5 INCHS LOST
    Thighs- 25.5 ---Thighs 24 ---Thighs 24--- Thighs 24 = 1.5INCHS LOST

Lost 9lbs and 12.5 inchs. I couldn't be happier!!!!
  • kam81
    kam81 Posts: 30 Member
    Options

Bust- 38 ---Bust- 38 --- Bust 38 --- Bust 37= 1 INCH LOST (im nursing so i dont care)
    Upper waist- 36 ---Upper Waist- 34.5 ---Upper Waist 34--- Upper Waist 33 = 3INCHS LOST
    Lower waist-41 ---Lower Waist- 40.5 ---Lower Waist 40--- Lower Waist 38.5 = 2.5 INCH LOST

Wow!! Sooo cool...congrats. That's a lot of hard work and perseverance.
  • musica814
    musica814 Posts: 301 Member
    Options

Fabulous job!!! Congratulations on all your hard work! Are we gonna get to see pictures? :flowerforyou:
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    I was just now trying to get them on either photo bucket or tiny pic but photo bucket wont load and tiny pic website wont even open. talk about frustrated! haha there is definitly a big difference in the pics and i want to share them with you all!

Thanks everyone, this will be you in about 3 more weeks, keep at it! It's so worth it!!!
  • JustJenn419
    Options
    I was just now trying to get them on either photo bucket or tiny pic but photo bucket wont load and tiny pic website wont even open. talk about frustrated! haha there is definitly a big difference in the pics and i want to share them with you all!

Thanks everyone, this will be you in about 3 more weeks, keep at it! It's so worth it!!!

Those are AWESOME results and really motivating me to stick with this. I can't wait to see pics (if phtobucket ever lets you, lol).
  • musica814
    Options
    Day 7 done! I'm so happy that I've stuck with it for a whole week now! I won't be taking any rest days unless I feel like I absolutely need to. So far I'm enjoying shredding every day :glasses:
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options

Wow this was so very exciting to see! My start weight was at about yours so that pumps me up!!! I cannot wait to see your pictures!! Congratulations!!!
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    ok this is my attempt at uploading these pics...

fkbrrt.jpghrzat2.jpg

2wn213n.jpg29wwha9.jpg

After 30 days of the shred, 9lbs and 12.5 inchs later =] only 19lbs left till my goal!
  • JustJenn419
    Options

fkbrrt.jpghrzat2.jpg

2wn213n.jpg29wwha9.jpg

After 30 days of the shred, 9lbs and 12.5 inchs later =] only 19lbs left till my goal!

INCREDIBLE!!! WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!! Thanks for the motivation :) Also it was good to see your numbers didn't change much in the first week. I'm still a little worried though. Hopefully changes will happen soon...
  • musica814
    Options

fkbrrt.jpghrzat2.jpg

2wn213n.jpg29wwha9.jpg

Omg wow!!! You look amazing! Your waist is so much smaller!!! Congratulations, and thank you so much for posting those (I know they were giving you problems earlier.) Seriously this is so motivating!
  • JustJenn419
    Options
    Day 6 complete! I am very proud that I pulled this one off tonight considering I actually started after midnight. I refused to take TWO days off in a row. I am a little concerned though. I looked up my measurements from the first time I attempted the shred (4/18/11) and they are exactly the same now. I dropped pounds in those 5 weeks, have been running about 3 days a week and now a full week of the shred, and there were NO changes to my measurements... AT ALL!!! I must say, that's a bit more than disappointing...
  • oxavecamourxo
    oxavecamourxo Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 7! I'm so glad I did it every day! I know if I would have taken a day off I would have stopped altogether. :happy:
  • chrissiviolin
    Options
    I know I am a few days behind but today is Day 3 for me. I won't be taking any rest days (if I can help it) to help me catch up. Yesterday I was SORE SORE SORE after my workout. Seriously I could barely move but a good night's sleep did wonders for me because this morning I hardly feel sore at all. Just gotta get my little boy ready for the day then I am going to do Day 3 :) Happy shredding everyone!
  • jennnny
    jennnny Posts: 65
    Options
    I just finished day 5!

I had to work a crazy amount this weekend and on top of that I was completely exhausted on Friday when I did day 4 so I took 2 rest days. I'm actually pretty disappointed in myself for taking two whole days because I definitely could have fit a workout in yesterday and I chose not to. But today is Monday and what better day to start back up again!

I'm feeling pretty discouraged honestly. I know I'm only 5 days into the shred but I'm a whole week into eating healthy and staying under 1200 calories and exercising on top of the shred and I think I actually gained a pound this week. I know the results will come but it's just a little disappointing.

On a positive note I felt much better while working out today. The push ups are still impossible but there were several other parts of the video that I felt were just a tad easier for me today.
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    jennnny- dont worry i gained 2lbs the first week, During the first week i did the shred twice in one day making it 8 times in 7 days, as well as dieting and riding me stationary bike. For some reason it sounds like literally everyone either stays the same or gains a pound or 2 the first week. Hang in there and get back at it, and you will see results! =]
  • jmcjamie
    jmcjamie Posts: 82
    Options
    day 7 done wonder what tomorrow will bring im ready!