30 Day Shred - Start: May 9th

Options

Replies

• smtraxx
    smtraxx Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I can't do the whole shout outs like Steph does but well done to everyone for doing as great as they are. Sounds like Level 2 is a killer and as for Level 3 well...... I get to start L2 tonight.

And to those of you that have kept at it everyday I say "bloody amazing effort". You must feel great by now are really seeing a difference in your strength and endurance. I wish I could have made it everyday, you guys are making us all want to push harder too.

Good luck for today !!!!
  • Kat0310
    Kat0310 Posts: 341
    Options
    Day 4 Level 2 done :) I do feel quite a bit of difference in my strength and endurance. But it is still hard though. Well worth the effort :)

Have a great day everyone!
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    D1, L2, 11 days straight. Whew, I'd forgotten just how tough level 2 is. My legs are shaking by the end of that second circuit.

Great Work, Everyone. This is the 3rd Shred group that I have been part of (I joined 2 different groups my first round), and in my other groups we had lost almost everyone by Level 2. I'm so glad that we still have so many people going strong!
  • smtraxx
    Options
    Day 11

Day 1 Level 2

Wow what a difference level 2 is. I shocked myself thinking I wouldn't be able to do the walking push ups ... but I did them !!!!

For the first time in a long time I feel like I am getting somewhere. I got a nice sweat up again just like the start of level 1. Can't wait for tomorrow. If I can do it any one can, I have to learn to stop telling myself I can't do things, What I have to learn is to just give it a try first then see how I go.
  • swinginchandra
    swinginchandra Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    L2 D6... Darn, I'm going to have to start pushing it harder if I want to be able to completely keep up in 4 days!!!

-Amy
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    11/30 Day 1 Level 2
    Did I want to cry :sad: - yes
    But I got through it in my own way. Not sure if my plank is a plank or a knarly log. Will get my daughter to help me, and check my positions.
    It was super hard for me. Determined to give it my best shot though. Have had to take 2 rest days so far. have learnt its wise for me to take rest days, even when I don't want to.
    I am also attempting C25K but am sticking with week 1 program for as long as I like. I also do zumba, stretch and ballet. Wish my body would keep up with all this exciting exercising I'm learning to enjoy.
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    D2, L2; 12 days straight.

Good job, Jen pushing through. Be careful and don't overdo it.
  • Kat0310
    Options
    Day 5 Level 2 done. Halfway to Level 3!

Have a great day everyone :)
  • smessom32
    smessom32 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Day 3 level 2 done this morning.
    It's that Sunday morning test of will power in the morning...
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    Sunday morning.
    12/30
    Day 2 Level 2 :tongue:
  • syd1980
    syd1980 Posts: 283
    Options
    forgot to post here yesterday , Day 12 and 13 are done on level 2 ...getting better at the plank positions .
  • Kat0310
    Options
    Day 6 Level 2 done. 16/30

Have a great day!
  • smtraxx
    Options
    I've lost all motivation. I had my weigh in yesterday and have put on 1.2 pounds. I am at a loss as to why. I couldn't bring myself to do the shred last night. I am dragging my own butt off the chair to do it tonight but I can't see myself doing this for much longer.

So this is day 16 for me and I am only on Day 2 Level 2 (4 days off in total, 2 a week) ... maybe that's why.

Right so that's it ... I'm doing it.

Day 2 Level 2
  • skinnylizzy5
    skinnylizzy5 Posts: 119
    Options
    Smtraxx: Good for you for shredding today!!! I know it's hard to keep up the motivation when the scale isn't doing what you want it to. Have you noticed any changes in your body aside from the scale? I know I haven't seen much weight loss but have seen inches lost/clothes fitting differently. Hang in there!!

It seems like a few of us have had motivational struggles the last few days. I feel like I might be getting a cold - my head just feels...full. But, I managed to convince myself to shred today even though I didn't do my C25K run. Oh well!
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    smtraxx - hang in there. This is my second round of the 30DS and I'm still on the easier level, but it does make me feel good. I can feel my abs still crunching hours after I've finished. I also have to modify my way a lot of the moves, but I figure so long as I'm moving. After the first round of 30 DS I only had slight changes to my body. But I missed the good feeling it gave me so am now back for a second round. I think I had a 4-6 week break between. That is when I really appreciated the benefits I got from it.
    Do it at your level and speed and take the rest days when needed. You are doing this for you. And yes some days you will just have to say to yourself, OH JUST DO IT! :angry:

So this morning was Day 3 Level 2 for me. Tough yes, modified yes.
  • matwood74
    matwood74 Posts: 111
    Options
    Level 2 day 4...... but I skipped yesterday!!! :ohwell:

I still feel like I'm going to die when it's over with...... I can do some of the moves easier though.
    I never thought I'd stick with this because it's just SO hard!!! I can't do as many of those last
    set of planks/abs...... I have to stop and rest because I can't catch my breath!! Ughhh!!!! :mad:

Level 2 again tomorrow..... even though I don't want to!!! :grumble:
  • wagsgirls
    wagsgirls Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Day 1 level 1 done! Yay..I finally started!! I was beginning to think I wasnt supposed to do this workout for some reason! Between trying to find the time and the space in my house then technical difficulties with the dvd player wheww! I finally got started! I just hope it doesnt take me too long to see some kind of results!
  • syd1980
    syd1980 Posts: 283
    Options
    Day 14/30 on level 2 ....i honestly have to say this killed me tonight....im giving out with 5-8 seconds left of the plank postions .
  • swinginchandra
    swinginchandra Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Wooo, L2 D7, and I finally was able to almost entirely keep up, unmodified!

These last few days have been hard for me, both food and exercise wise, what with the end of semester festivities, but I had a fantastic run tonight, and an awesome shred - so I'm definitely feeling re-motivated!!!
  • smessom32
    smessom32 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Halfway through level 2
    Halfway through the 30 days

D5 lv2 = done