2 years of maintenance - 130+ pounds lost

Options

Replies

• carolina_r
    carolina_r Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Wow...EVERYONE should read this. So eloquent, honest, and affirming. Bravo!
  • zoltanszecsi
    zoltanszecsi Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Great achievement. Everyone need this.
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I LOVED this post. Thanks for this! <3
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Oh, hi. Didn't notice that this had been boosted. Thanks, all!
  • Spazrax
    Spazrax Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    ShannonMpls thank you - such an articulate insight into the reality of what we're all working so hard for. I'm looking forward to reading more in your blogs!
  • allenara
    allenara Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    This is my favorite post ever! Thanks for sharing!
  • carolusholman
    carolusholman Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That is an amazingly written and honest piece of prose. I appreciate you sharing that!
  • Kelleygirl79
    Kelleygirl79 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I have read, and re-read, your inspiring post and blog until I have it memorized! You are smart and real and I'll take your advice to heart as I continue my own journey... THANK YOU!!
  • jadeamor
    jadeamor Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • sevakraj
    sevakraj Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Your post is awesome - your writing comes from heart, and very inspirational! Thank you for very useful advices.
  • eatandexercise1
    eatandexercise1 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I cannot thank you enough for this post. Everything you said was exactly what I needed to hear. You are such an inspiration. Thank you
  • sunkissedpathos
    sunkissedpathos Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! I'm continuing my weight loss adventure after 30lb gain setback. This was very encouraging to read. I too LOVE food. And food has always been the focal point of family gatherings in my family. I never thought I'd be able to lose weight because of this. But you've showed me that it's totally possible! Thanks for posting this!
  • _HeyJupiter_
    _HeyJupiter_ Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You are so rad and honest. Thank you, thank you for this! Made my day!
  • mxmama112
    mxmama112 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Great work!
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • 2shoes123
    2shoes123 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! Great post.
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this post. I loved reading every bit of it. And your success is so wonderful!
  • dinobomp
    dinobomp Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    You are amazingly successful. It's great to hear you changed your lifestyle, so you could be healthier. You will never regret doing that!!! I am truly happy for you. I wish I had done the same when I was still young. It's so much harder now. Way to go!!!
  • jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. I've found your posts so honest and uplifting.
  • jac_m_56
    jac_m_56 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing. It all sounds so simple, but I totally agree with every word. My new motto is to love myself and take one day at a time. Hopefully, I can master my overeating, and continue in the right path.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!