Daily Gratitudes and Accomplishments

Options

Replies

• Ms_LisaKay
    Ms_LisaKay Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful to spend time with my friend Lill at the Botanic Gardens.
    Yay for good friends, visits, & botanic gardens! These are some of my favorites, glad you are getting to enjoy them! :smiley:
  • tee1881
    tee1881 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Grateful that my class went well tonight and that my son and I are no longer mad at each other.

• courtniekrebs
    courtniekrebs Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for an amazing son who believes in me and thinks I'm superwoman, even though I don't feel like it.
  • britt01any
    britt01any Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I am grateful that I work so close to home (1/2 mile apart). I hear about everyone's commute and traffic. I love the fact that I am void on that topic!! Have a wonderful day!!
  • gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,678 Member
    Options
    So grateful for this peaceful day and a successful class this morning.
  • 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I am grateful I happened upon this thread tonight
  • 111grace
    111grace Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Today I AM grateful I got out of bed, thank you God :)
  • 68myra
    Options
    we had a lot of rain here yesterday.... i am grateful for my newly installed sump pump in my basement! I am also grateful for my running buddy, who took me for a 9.5 mile run this morning. longest run in three years!
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful to discover some great art technique videos on youtube.
  • britt01any
    britt01any Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Today I am so grateful that I had a great workout with my daughter. It was a really great time!!
  • 68myra
    Options
    today, i am very grateful to have taken a bike ride with a friend this morning, had lunch with my husband, and i ALSO get to see a movie with a different girlfriend tonight! woohoo!
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I was grateful to go out this morning, after an afternoon and evening of severe thunderstorms, and see that the hail hadn't dented my car.
  • 68myra
    Options
    Today I was grateful to go out this morning, after an afternoon and evening of severe thunderstorms, and see that the hail hadn't dented my car.

Whew! :-)
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Grateful for a good class this morning and a fund art journaling group!
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    68myra wrote: »

Whew! :-)

I was relieved, this may even inspire me to clean out the garage since seem to get a lot of big storms in the summer these days. That's the silver lining (potentially clean garage).
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful for books to read. My son asked me to buy the book "Looking for Alaska" by John Green. It is a a teen novel but read it today and laughed and cried.
  • 68myra
    Options
    Today I am grateful for many things, but I will chose this one to post: today I instant messaged with my 81 year old mommy
  • JanetMMcC
    JanetMMcC Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Gayle Bodine - I haven't read "Looking for Alaska," but good writing is good writing, whatever the age of the intended audience. I still read lots of kids' books, and I'm 63. :-D Books, yes. And I'm also grateful for Project Gutenberg (http://www.gutenberg.org), which has oodles and scads of books in the public domain (as in free), scanned in and proofread page by page by volunteers.

I was doing some of that proofreading for a while. I should get back to it.
  • woznube7
    woznube7 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful for having my job for two years now. :)
  • 4mic2
    4mic2 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I love the idea of this thread! Today I am thankful that I hit my 10000 steps before noon and now will not have to worry about my activity level so much this evening.