Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Replies

• mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    people who chew with their mouth open, talk with their mouth full of food, loud chewers and gum snappers. it makes me physically ill
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    JSurita2 wrote: »
    Solicitors ringing my doorbell. That makes me really angry. Don't try to sell me Cable, Vacuum Cleaners, Lawn Service or even Jesus. Just DON'T.

I hate this especially when my husband answers the door. He is waaaaay too gullible. And doesn't even haggle, he always believes he's getting a good deal.
  • phoebejane21
    phoebejane21 Posts: 5 Member
    People who sneeze REALLY LOUDLY x(
  • Rax1974
    Rax1974 Posts: 408 Member
    Those plastic things products come in that have been welded shut and are impossible to open.
  • GrammyPeachy
    GrammyPeachy Posts: 1,723 Member
    When my daughter casually asks when she'll get an upgrade on her tablet and phone after an afternoon of laziness. Um, at this rate, never. Lose the entitlement mentality.

I have 7 children, I feel your anger.

• Pammeycakes55
    Pammeycakes55 Posts: 108 Member
    elena1025 wrote: »
    Texting, or putting makeup on while driving.....

This! I actually had a girl tell me "F*$k you when I told her to get off the phone and drive!
  • JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    So maybe it's just me, but those "person above you" threads are a little annoying. I don't necessarily get irrationally angry but just a tad annoyed by them.
  • deviboy1592
    deviboy1592 Posts: 989 Member
    People who don't flush the toilet!
  • searsvls
    searsvls Posts: 164 Member
    My office mate eating Pringles with his mouth open.
  • foxlme
    foxlme Posts: 57 Member
    The person in the office next to me who sniffles, snorks, and makes all other kinds of DISGUSTING nasal noises every ten seconds. BLOW YOUR FRIGGIN NOSE. TAKE A FRIGGIN CLARITIN. I can't keep down my lunch.
  • deviboy1592
    deviboy1592 Posts: 989 Member
    The guy who farted at the gym and now I can hear him sniffing it!
  • liekewheeless
    liekewheeless Posts: 416 Member
    edited June 2015
    People blocking my view when I'm trying to turn left at a stop sign.

I've already been waiting my turn and then people turning right (there is NO right turn lane) keep rolling up and block my view so I can't see it's clear.

WAIT YOUR TURN.

I don't mind if I clearly have to wait and you take the opportunity to go ahead..but a little common curtsy and don't block me.

In the same category, not using your turn signals. Again waiting at a stop sign for 10 min. because I can't tell you're turning until you get to the intersection.
  • Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    Organized religion, and everyone who says that theirs is the "one true religion".
  • vadersaysno
    vadersaysno Posts: 1,965 Member
    When I drove a school bus, I'd get really angry about the parents who would call my supervisors and complain that I told their kid what to do on the bus or that I pulled it over until their kid behaved. Sorry, parent, although you may allow the kid to do whatever they want at home, no they are not going to continuously yell at the top of their lungs on the bus, nor are they going to be allowed to throw things or stand up on the seats or hit other kids or get up and run around the bus. No. They. Aren't.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    When I drove a school bus, I'd get really angry about the parents who would call my supervisors and complain that I told their kid what to do on the bus or that I pulled it over until their kid behaved. Sorry, parent, although you may allow the kid to do whatever they want at home, no they are not going to continuously yell at the top of their lungs on the bus, nor are they going to be allowed to throw things or stand up on the seats or hit other kids or get up and run around the bus. No. They. Aren't.

I hope the school stood behind you. There's nothing worse than people who roll over and let others behave badly.
  • yourradimradletshug
    yourradimradletshug Posts: 964 Member
    People who cut me off and flip me off like I did something wrong. Uhmm you are the d-bag there, buddy!
  • capn17
    capn17 Posts: 2 Member
    This thread resonated with me, so I had to participate:
    • Agree on the loud eaters
    • When every new product that comes out is "revolutionary" or will "revolutionize the way I [insert some tedious task]
    • Drivers who are obviously looking down on their phones while driving. Plus those at stop lights who are too busy with their phone to realize the light has turned green.
    • Mailmen (or women) who constantly leave mail from previously owners/tenants after repeated signals they don't live there anymore.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    People who ask for help repeatedly to do the same task but never write the instructions down.
  • GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS
    GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS Posts: 2,573 Member
    Haven't gotten my 'new' laptop yet. Want it now!