Pin-up Girls! - Week 1

Options

Replies

• JennDoesKeto
    JennDoesKeto Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    wow 26lbs in 10 weeks that is so fabulous!! im so excited to start the next round!! thank you for this thread! im starting to feel like the inner pin-up is coming out!! woohooo!
  • punkindoesit
    punkindoesit Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    If there's still room, I'd like to join. SW 263 :embarassed:
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Rach - Thanks so much for all the work you do each week!! Looking forward to another 10 weeks!!

What worked for me last round? The accountability of knowing that I was gonna see my weight posted on the board. While I didn't always come through and yo-yo'd a bit, it felt good to have that extra accountability.

What are my goals? To actually lose at least one pound per week. I am doing more working out now, and I am recommitting to eating well!! My 6.2 lb loss from the first round was okay, but I know that I can do better!!

What will I do differently this round? I tend to give myself too much slack on the weekends and use them as an excuse to stray from eating well. So, I hope to limit my eating out. My boyfriend and I tend to go out all weekend, and I would like to at least make sure that I cook for myself (and him too!) on Sundays and at least every other Saturday.

Welcome to all the new gals!!!! Best of luck to each and every one of you!!!
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Almost forgot - Huge CONGRATS to Frostie!!! Amazing job last round!!!
  • Airbear3
    Airbear3 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    me too! CW 184 goal 145! how does it work?
  • khaleesinoodlebelly
    khaleesinoodlebelly Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Can I still join? My weight yesterday was 260.4, if so.
  • etpx3
    etpx3 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    hope its not too late =| sw: 137 i believe
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    um.. i'd hate to a male pig.. but um.. where are the pin ups! lol

All around you...buddy.
  • kate2004rock
    kate2004rock Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'd love to joint as well!

SW/CW: 168
    Goal Weight (31 December) 135
  • andreamichelle82
    andreamichelle82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, we did really well last round - over 300 pounds lost ... that's a whole, um, well I don't know what it is, but it is a great achievement by the group.

- What worked for you the last 10 weeks?
    Consistency - logging every day, even when I ate out and ate too much.
    And keeping moving - walking when I couldn't run, but having some rest days too.
    Not giving up everything, or letting calories go too low. Having wine and chocolate, but only a little bit and only some days.

- What are your goals this round?
    To lose 5.5 kg (about 11 pounds) to get me to 72kg. This might end up being my maintenance weight, although BMI says I should weight less, I'm not convinced.

- What are you going to do the same or change this time?
    Keep eating well, but focus on healthy snacks. I'm starting to train for a 12kg run, so I want to pay attention to what I'm eating to get enough calories without resorting to too much chocolate or wine!

I like this! Thanks, Ruby.

- What worked for you the last 10 weeks?

I did The 30 Day Shred for a few weeks and then started the Brazil Butt Lift (BeachBody) the last week. This has helped me feel a lot tighter. I would say being consitent and honest with my food logging as helped as well.

- What are your goals this round?

To lose 5lbs (0.5lb a week) over the next 10 weeks. That would put me at 127.6, and 2.6 away from my goal! I would like to go through the BBL 2x over this time period, and get a few runs in as well.

- What are you going to do the same or change this time?
    I am going to limit fast food to once a week (this is a vice of mine) and I am going to limit any drinking to one time a week (except this weekend, haha). I am going to continue to log every morsel faithfully!
  • miriamtorason
    miriamtorason Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Being new, I can't say what worked or what I'd change/keep. But, I can rock on setting goals!

My goal for this ten weeks is to bust through the plateau that's held me for the last about three weeks. I also want to drink more water ("enough" isn't good enough!), and by the end of the ten weeks, I'd like to weigh in at 185 (though I suspect 190-193 will be more likely). I want to bust my *kitten*, I want to look good, I want to be a help to others, and have others help me. This challenge will end just before my son's third birthday, and if I can get down to the weight I delivered him at (~180's), I will be over the moon!!

(side note, I lost 40 pounds without meaning to while pregnant. Within eight weeks of his birth, ALL FORTY CAME BACK. This is why I don't trust doctors at all. They looked at me like I was toting a diaper bag full of doritos and beer, and didn't bother to assess further than that to see that I wasn't regularly eating enough - they saw a fat woman, and *knew* it was overeating of junk, and refused to look any further.)
  • mixmastermel_b
    mixmastermel_b Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    i'm excited for this! i can't believe all the work you put into it rach-- so awesome.

the next 10 weeks lead up to my big goal-- being a bridesmaid in front of 350 people! ack! (in a dress i don't like of course) i'd like to be down another 10-15 lbs.

i start my next round of boot camp on june 1 and am thinking of doing 30day shred at the same time-- i'm not sure that is doable but i'm going to try try try!
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join if it's not too late. I saw the last round's thread and thought the charts were great. Thank you for doing the work!

SW: 211
    weight today: 194.6
    Goal: 135
  • valeriedent2
    valeriedent2 Posts: 154
    Options
    Hey everyone, and welcome to all the new Pin-ups!

My goal for the next 10 weeks is to FOCUS!!

Faithfully log EVERYTHING!!

Exercise CONSISTENTLY!!

I'm going to aim for a 5 lb loss over the next 10 weeks. As this is my 3rd round with the Pin-ups, you all know how much of a challenge this will be for me!!

195 here I come!!!
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Wow, Rach, it looks like we are keeping you busy with all the new adds. Thanks so much for letting me in! I'm looking forward to getting to know all the pin-ups in here. :)

What worked for you the last 10 weeks? I wasn't part of the challenge, but what I've realized on my own for the last 4 or 5 weeks is that I must log everything. No excuses. I will continue to do that.

What are you goals this round? I'd like to lose at least 12 pounds. That will put me into the 170's! I've also got my eye on a size 12 skirt. ;)

What are you going to do the same or change this time? As a new pin-up, I'll continue to log all my food as I have been on my own. I'm going to make sure I'm eating at least 5 servings of vegetables a day and I'll continue to exercise at least 5 days a week.

Thanks again for starting a new challenge!
  • mbowman323
    mbowman323 Posts: 216
    Options
    um.. i'd hate to a male pig.. but um.. where are the pin ups! lol

what an *kitten*! you are no looker yourself!
  • sgk0411
    sgk0411 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Goal in the next 10 weeks is to keep consistent with exercise and eating enough. My weight goal is 148. We are going on vacation in the middle of the challenge so I'm just going to try and stay on track even on the road and with family, funny thing is, i just got pin-up pictures done a few days ago.
  • anna_lisa
    anna_lisa Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    SUPER Excited to start..............
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    You all look like you had a fantastic 10 weeks with a lot of successes!!!

I hope it's not too late but I'd love to join. SW: 198
  • Nita_Bita
    Nita_Bita Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. My CW is 160.4

Well since this is my first round, my goals are to stay focused, stay on Turbofire all the way through this time and make healthier eating choices.