What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    A guy/lifter at the gym asked me if I was prepping for a competition, because I had transformed my body. It made me feel on top of the world.

I also dead lifted that day and after plugging in my reps/weight into strstd.com it looks looks like my max might be 220, and I've been aiming for 225 for quite awhile.
  • adriennel502
    adriennel502 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    AngeBee18 wrote: »
    I bought a small chocolate bar this afternoon as I was starving but the Cafe downstairs didn't have any good options. I figured that at least with chocolate I know how many cals are in it so I can make an informed decision, unlike the cakes and cookies. I ate half (3pcs) and put the rest in my drawer for another day. AND ITS STILL THERE! I don't think I have ever successfully left half a chocolate bar in my work drawer before...

If I need a hit I buy a kitkat. That lasts me a minimum of 4 days with just one little stick a day! Well done for keeping it there - I'm VERY impressed!
  • SeriouslySta
    SeriouslySta Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Airplane seat.
    TransAtlantic flight.
    Totally comfortable.

(Enough said?!?)
  • SeriouslySta
    Options
    Airplane seat.
    TransAtlantic flight.
    Totally comfortable.

(Enough said?!?)
  • BruceHedtke
    BruceHedtke Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Airplane seat.
    TransAtlantic flight.
    Totally comfortable.

(Enough said?!?)

That's great!
    I remember last summer when I visited Six Flags for the 1st time after starting my weight loss and I was scared to even sit in the test seat out of fear that I still would have issues getting the bar to lock. Then I sat down in the test seat and pulled the bar down and locked it in without having to move, suck in or have someone help push it down. It just clicked home with ease. That's a great feeling. Of course, then I got sick after the second coaster ride and my joy was done for the day :/
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    My husband bought me a pair of small capris. They are loose.
  • deltayork
    deltayork Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Annual Physical Yesterday.. BP 112/80! Looking forward to the other numbers for cholesterol, etc. Two years ago i was 140/90 BP.
  • kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    I can pull my size 4 jeans off without unbuttoning them!
  • lizzocat
    lizzocat Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Was able to add weight to my bench (versus just benching the bar :D:D )
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Running 4 miles yesterday in SHORTS! I used to never do that because the material would bunch up between my legs. No longer an issue! Wish I'd figured this out last summer - I'd have been a lot cooler and more tan. LOL!
  • amy_j28
    amy_j28 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I just bought quite a few size medium shirts last night- I was getting so close to almost having to buy XL for a while there. Over memorial weekend I completed the Bolder Boulder 10k- I never thought I would enjoy running!
  • ramsounds
    ramsounds Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Bought new pants in size 16—down from 16W, but it's a change! I *might* could have gone to a 14, but I would have been self-conscious.
    My favorite black dress fits again without me looking like a stuffed sausage. The only bummer is I don't have to get a new dress.
    I bought a new skirt and could have gotten the L, but went with the XL because it was a teeny bit more flattering, though loose.
    Belly has noticeably shrank.
    And I've been doing well, not perfect, but OK at my new workout plan. I even downloaded a free interval timer that I like a LOT better than RunKeeper!
    Most of my victories are very materialistic :p
  • Jesslan_Rose
    Jesslan_Rose Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Rockin2014 wrote: »
    0rpgam62np3b.jpg
    Bought this dress 10 years ago (without trying it on) and it didn't fit. Was too small! I loved the cute print and even though I clean my closet out every year and donate to the Red Cross I always kept this dress. And guess what? Now it fits - and it's almost too big!

I adore your dress! You look so great in it too!!
  • fr3smyl
    fr3smyl Posts: 1,418 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I was in the shower the other day and realized there was less buttocks to reach around to clean. There was also less tummy for cleaning!
  • AngeBee18
    AngeBee18 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I have a book of swim training workouts, which I finally dug out of the bookcase last week. Yesterday I managed to complete an entire set - which was over 2km and had me swimming for an hour. It felt good to feel a bit pushed instead of my usual slow grind when I'm not following a plan. And it's the farthest I've swum in a long time. And I'm not really sore today either. Yay!
  • EmmaFitzwilliam
    EmmaFitzwilliam Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I think I posted having been able to wear an outfit that had been in my closet for 10 years. The other one - OMG! Obliques! I spotted my obliques!! (I don't use a full length mirror at home; while at a hotel recently I was changing clothes in front of a mirror (putting on a swimsuit!) and spotted my obliques. Or at least some abdominal muscle set. I don't really care which one.)
  • SeriouslySta
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Towel wrapped all the way around me tonight.

Not 'around but not really' - not 'around but I have to hold it together here, like so' - around around.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I wear shorts and skirts now. And think I have great looking legs. :D

I used to say I didn't wear them because I live in a city, but it was really because I was insecure and didn't want people looking at me.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Ryudori wrote: »
    Plugged my lifts into strstd.com, and hit Intermediate on all of them except my (girly, still novice ranked) bench press.

Working on getting my bench up but I was pretty proud of that.

That's really cool! I got Intermediate on everything and I was ALMOST to Advanced on squat!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!