Replies

• praksindiafit
    praksindiafit Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • aqualilyac
    aqualilyac Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just starting out here myself! I have lost the weight before but it was done in a jot very healthy way. Now I am trying to do it through fotness and clean eating. Always looking for positive and motivational friends!
  • pipo0984
    pipo0984 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Looking pals!! Add me lets keep us motivated!!! ;)
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Hit me up...I log daily and share my diary
  • Kgarner88
    Kgarner88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    RE-starting on here...def need some friends for motivation/tips and a good reason to make myself log everyday
  • MeganRobinson0322
    MeganRobinson0322 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello all! :smiley:

I've tried times before to lose weight, and have failed for whatever reason there was at the time (excuses, excuses, excuses!). This time I am NOT taking no for an answer! I'm so tired of being sick and tired, and tired of being uncomfortable in my own skin. It's time for me to go back to the weight I should be, and stop "eating my feelings" and because I'm "bored". I will be starting DDP Yoga tomorrow. Looking to lose 50+ lbs. Wanting to make friends that are on the same weight loss path; people who are also doing DDP Yoga; people who can/will help keep me accountable and be there as a great support system for one another. We can do this!

Thank you, God Bless, and good journey to the fitness you are wanting to all!
  • RhondaRae21
    RhondaRae21 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Always lookin for new MFP peeps. Woot
  • Kacynicole24
    Kacynicole24 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking for new friends to help stay motivated! Please add me
  • thebzax89
    thebzax89 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Looking for more friends! Quite new to the site but looking for people to keep me motivated :)
  • JayBigelow
    JayBigelow Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Add me I'm always active and dropped 38 pounds
  • AliJo90
    AliJo90 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Looking for more friends and motivation!!
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    tstevens0 wrote: »
    At first, I was a wolfpack of one. And then I met Alan, and my Wolfpack expanded. I was now in a Wolfpack of 2.

Awesomeness
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm an Aussie mum of three , looking to lose size rather than weight. Although I love to see the scale move lol. I log daily and I'm all about cheering everyone on
  • cdn2travel
    cdn2travel Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love the outdoors, doing yoga (especially acro yoga), eating healthy and staying positive. Please add me let's stay motivated and inspired together!
  • marwaibrahim2014
    marwaibrahim2014 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    suzy0317 wrote: »
    You can add me! :) I've been working with MFP for about 8 weeks....

Hi I'm Marwa. I've been using MFP for 1 year. I lost 10 Kgs. I need to loose 7 more. Can we help each other and become friends?
  • AmandaBio
    AmandaBio Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for some motivation buddies!!
  • jadespider
    jadespider Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian mother of (soon to be ) 5. I've got some problems standing in my way and I'm far more interested in health than weight loss. Non-judgemental friends always welcome.
  • ranyy12
    ranyy12 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • jocjo14
    jocjo14 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yes please, add me