Pin-up Girls! - Week 1

Replies

• Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Weighed in at 229.4 this morning!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member

YAAAAY!!!! You got the 220's!!!! Party, party!!!

greenstars.gifloveshower.gif
  • RachVR6
    Okay, everyone that has posted here or messaged me has been added, though I haven't had a chance to update the list on the first page. :flowerforyou:
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288

YAAAAY!!!! You got the 220's!!!! Party, party!!!

greenstars.gifloveshower.gif

Haha thanks Rach!. :D
  • xXsweetMiseryXx
    xXsweetMiseryXx Posts: 22 Member
    This looks fun, lol.
  • RachVR6
    Didn't really get on track until the last couple weeks of the last round. This round I WILL:

Keep using my little excel chart to track my goals.
    Stick with P90x.
    Run at least 2x a week on strength training days.
    Eat at LEAST 1400calories.

My goal is to be under 165 by the end of this round. I've been in the 170's for too long!
  • light1980
    light1980 Posts: 158 Member
    I know I posted my weight on Monday, but again it's 151.5. Can't wait to start this new round...I will def have to think of new goals to set for myself. Welcome to all the new pinups!! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!! :-)
  • lhurtubise
    lhurtubise Posts: 693 Member
    Did you get my message?
  • RachVR6
    Did you get my message?

Yes, I added you. :)
  • beeruin
    beeruin Posts: 157 Member
    What will I do differently this round? I tend to give myself too much slack on the weekends and use them as an excuse to stray from eating well. So, I hope to limit my eating out. My boyfriend and I tend to go out all weekend, and I would like to at least make sure that I cook for myself (and him too!) on Sundays and at least every other Saturday.

I tend to do the same thing every weekend, Friday night to Sunday night. That is a great goal, to cook at least one of those nights, and to remind myself that Friday isn't the weekend. My husband isn't usually home in time to eat with the kids during the week, so I love the idea of Sunday night family dinner tradition.
  • lhurtubise
    lhurtubise Posts: 693 Member
    Did you get my message?

Yes, I added you. :)

Thanks I am so excited!!!

My 10 week goals ...
    Log all my bad food ( INCLUDING ALCOHOL)
    ONEderland!!! Sw 218
    Excercise at least 4 days a week 45mins each day
    Work on endurance
    Complete 3500 calorie burn challenge EVERY WEEK!
  • amymrls
    amymrls Posts: 1,673 Member
    Awesome thank you so much for signing me up! Yay. What day do we weigh in?
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Way to go everyone from last time round and welcome to all the new ones :flowerforyou:

Rach Thank you for all your work to keep us organized! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

For me I need to stay focused. I had 2 pretty major colds durring the last round and had trouble staying on track for about 6 weeks because of it living in my chest it was hard to workout and I used that as an excuse to eat more comfort foods... Just a bad cycle. This round will be better! :smile:
  • beeruin
    beeruin Posts: 157 Member
    Dang ladies, over 328lbs lost!!! That feels awesome! I'm glad to be a part of this again with you ladies and welcome to the new pin ups.

What worked for me was logging in regularly to the chat thread to see the successes and struggles of my fellow pin ups. It feels good to be part of a community like this where we are all so open and have a lot of similar experiences.

My goals for this round are to 1) make it to onederland and 2) log my food every day.

I'm really going to focus this round on cooking more dinners, especially on the weekend. I did see a difference in my Wed weight versus my Mon weight after a weekend of eating out.
    I also experimented one week with "hiding" the scale between Monday weigh-ins. It was so hard, but ultimately was a good thing for my mental health. I am so addicted I weigh several times a day and even after having a good experience hiding it, I slipped right back in the next week. I need to break that addiction and commit to only weighing one time per week.
  • luvs2pugs
    luvs2pugs Posts: 52
    Me too! Starting weight 173!!
  • yay so glad to be a part of this one :flowerforyou:

what day do we officially start? and what days do we weigh in?

In the next 10 weeks would really like to lose at least 15lbs if possible and keep logging as well as I have been.
    My biggest challenge is to not be so hard on myself if I have a 'bad' day.

x
  • RachVR6
    yay so glad to be a part of this one :flowerforyou:

what day do we officially start? and what days do we weigh in?

In the next 10 weeks would really like to lose at least 15lbs if possible and keep logging as well as I have been.
    My biggest challenge is to not be so hard on myself if I have a 'bad' day.

x

We are in Week 1! Weigh-ins are on Mondays, the earlier the better. :)
  • kdeabler
    kdeabler Posts: 2
    I would love to join (I'm new at this so bear with me). Starting weight: 225.... Goal is to get 30 min of cardio 5 days a week!
  • chezkie
    chezkie Posts: 55 Member
    Can you add me too please? I'm in the UK, so my weight log in will be earlier than all of you on the other side of the pond, but I would love to have extra motivation, and you all seem such a lovely bunch...being a pin-up girl appeals to me! :wink:

SW: 163
    CW: 156

Goals:

- Lose 20lb in the next 10 Weeks - it's a tight schedule but I'm off on holiday at the beginning of September, so I really hope if I try hard enough I can achieve it.

- Complete Gillian Michael's 30 day Shred.

- Start running again - aim for two 3 mile runs per week.

- Aim to cook homemade healthy dinners as much as possible.

- Drink more water.

Thanks very much.

Cheryl x
  • Rach,

I know you're getting overwhelmed, but I'd like to join, too, if it's not too late!

CW: 161.8
    GW (end of 10 weeks): 145
    GW (final): 130-135

#1) Making the change to organic and whole foods.
    #2) Cut down on my alcohol intake. :drinker:
    #3) Slowly add exercise to my routine weekly (2 foot rebuilds in last 2 years).
    #4) Log EVERYTHING regardless of how embarrassing it is.

CAN'T WAIT TO GET TO KNOW PIN-UP GIRLS!! You're all beautiful!! :happy: Add me if you want ladies!!
    I
This discussion has been closed.