Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• torituma4
    torituma4 Posts: 10 Member
    hello everyone. A runner and am here to fix my nutrition. Have sensitivity to carbs n sugar so my diet now is all over the place. help n motivation needed :wink:
  • steviedwaynesr
    steviedwaynesr Posts: 1 Member
    ##disciplinedTransformatiom B)

• tigerskier07
    tigerskier07 Posts: 22 Member
    Feel free to add me. It's easier to stay motivated with more people!
  • karenmohd
    karenmohd Posts: 11 Member
    I am looking for people who post daily (or at least most of the days, it does happen to most people they miss a day here or there, that's we are all, nearly all of us, mostly human...hehe) and it would be a plus to add FitBit Friends. I tend to do between 8-10k steps most days with my daily goal of 13k. Working toward getting under 190lbs and live in Seattle. If you do the Greenlake, even more awesomeness!

• karenmohd
    karenmohd Posts: 11 Member
    I live in Bellevue and am not currently working, so I'm free to walk Greenlake, at least part of the time.The funny thing is that, not this last weekend but the weekend before, my daughters and I went to Woodland Park Zoo and I was thinking about how nice it would be to walk around Greenlake! Please note that I wrote walk, not run! I'm 175#, down from 220# a year and a half ago. My goal is to lose 25 more pounds. I'd love to join you as a walking buddy and Fitbit friend!
    https://www.fitbit.com/user/2WKG58[
  • dmb2805dmb
    dmb2805dmb Posts: 25 Member
    Good luck all
  • mgrd
    mgrd Posts: 1 Member
    Hey, i am on a low carb no sugar lifestyle. I am training for a 16k in September plus doing some bodybuilding. I would be happy to connect with people and keep each other motivated. Fell free to add me! :)
  • calbrecht2000
    calbrecht2000 Posts: 10 Member
    tstevens0 wrote: »
    At first, I was a wolfpack of one. And then I met Alan, and my Wolfpack expanded. I was now in a Wolfpack of 2.
    Hilarious post. I feel bad for anyone who doesn't get the reference. Priceless.

• neelav123
    neelav123 Posts: 3 Member
    Hey. Looking for some friends to motivate. Feel free to add. Stay healthy
  • clarepearhealthkick
    clarepearhealthkick Posts: 82 Member
    Feel free to add me. I have a lot of weight to lose (over 100lbs) and I am doing it via a mixture of weight watchers and counting my macros. I'm trying to be lower carb as I have PCOS and am insulin resistant. I could do with some firneds on here as I want to stay accountable. Thanks.
  • Sparkchasers7
    Sparkchasers7 Posts: 7 Member
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

• Sparkchasers7
    Sparkchasers7 Posts: 7 Member
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

• Corpsebride81
    Corpsebride81 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Feel free to add me always log daily and am up for a giggle while we hit our goals x
  • SalvaJ
    SalvaJ Posts: 22 Member
    everyone please feel free to add me, I'd like to share motivation and fitness ideas!
  • lisaloubayliss
    lisaloubayliss Posts: 3 Member
    Add me
  • BlueStarBoi
    BlueStarBoi Posts: 81 Member
    Always looking for new motivated and committed friends I've been overly committed on my journey I've lost 75 pounds so far. Logged in for 350 days.
  • _SoundWave_
    _SoundWave_ Posts: 237 Member
    Hey folks!!

just back after a year maintaining - lost 168lbs now to shift some more!! feel free to add me!! <3
  • CariTJR
    CariTJR Posts: 343 Member
    I'm looking for some like minded friends who are treating this as a lifestyle change, not a quick fix to lose as much weight in as quick a time as possible. I've just started the C25K and will going back Yoga next week. I keep my diary open to my friends (and i'm honest in it!) so I can hopefully give other people ideas, or get a kick up the backside when needed. Please fell free to add me so we can help/support each other.
  • BillySmith01
    BillySmith01 Posts: 3 Member
    My wife and I are getting healthier and adding bike riding and walking into our routine. Both looking for friends. We also have Fitbit fitbit.com/user/3F6GP9
  • xxlunasanchezxx
    xxlunasanchezxx Posts: 4 Member
    Add me!!!!