20 pounds by Easter challenge

Options

Replies

• lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Good morning, losers! Happy Saturday!

Becky..chin up! It's better than gaining! :)
    Shirley..your grandson is adorable!

Rest day from formal exercise for me, but I do need to do some housework. I may get to the movie since I didn't go yesterday.
    The scale is holding steady..no loss or gain. :)

Make it a great day, losers!

Connie
  • tenpets
    tenpets Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Connie, I had gotten down to 175 on the Easter challenge... so it is a gain. :'( Considering trying Marie's vegan lifestyle for a while as I love, love, love beans and veggies! Especially roasted veggies. Hmmm
  • lovesretirement
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Becky...Ohhhh...did not realize you were 175 on that challenge.
    Well then..chin up..you know what needs to be done...measuring, loggIng, and doing what you know to be sustainable for you. :)
    Connie
  • tenpets
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement, Connie <3
  • cristina0000
    cristina0000 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Good morning all! I'm on my way to do a 5 mile nature trail. Great way to start the day! Hope everyone enjoys their day!
  • JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Wow! Way to go everyone on your loses! Marie and Ray so happy for you both!!
    Ruthie
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Good morning misfits. Becky you will get back and get it all together again but I know how you feel. I had to lose some of mt Easter lost. but got rid of it plus some more. It's a lifetime battle for us. Are any of your veggies coming in yet? we pick our fist bowl of fresh blackberries yesterday. That's all we have in our garden. blackberries plants.
    jerry gave up on having a garden and I am not able to mess with oneup on a garden.

Connie how are you doing my fair lady I am still going strong on the vegan plan and still loving it . We were invited to a neighborhood bbq I know I would be tempting to to mess up so I am not going. Jerry will go and if he thinks there will be anything I can eat he will bring mr a plate . We are going to the store in a few minutes tp pick up a few things

I made a new dish last night and I really like it. I combines large can of season green Italian green beans and a can of chilli beans I think the greens was glory brand more sodium I probables need. but what the heck my feet are not swollen

Janice I made the pickle carrots this morning will have sone for lunch

better get dress or Jerry will run off and leave. Me

But first update on the computer Alice will pick it up tomorrow from Best Buy to take it home with her s her Husband can take it and another one in to best buy in there part of town to get it running. Seems like a lot of ifs to me so at least another week on this IPad

Marie
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon ladies,
    Just going to be lazy today. No too much going on at our house.
    Going out to eat with friends tonight. Plan on staying close to plan.
    Hope you have a great weekend.
    Nancy
  • tenpets
    Options
    Marie, we've been enjoying our may lettuce plants and I just picked our cauliflower today. I have one of our tomatoes that's turning red! Loads of tomatoes on the plants. Beets will be ready before long and cabbage. Tge many other veggies are growing well!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    eat those veggies . They all sounds good. beets sound good. I just bought 4 cans of them.
    <3
    Marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I'm in, too! I get weighed-in every other Tuesdays; so I don't know if I have lost any more (other than I can now button my size 14 slacks).
    SW: 199lbs (beginning of life-style change)
    2W: 192lbs (first two weeks)
    Lost 7 lbs in two weeks
    GW: 145lbs (and then I will try to 'maintain')

Welcome what name can we call you 7 lbs in two weeks is a fantastic amount to lose

Marie
  • CALIECAT
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Sunnyfarm wrote: »
    Hi. I'm still here just got a lot going on. You all are a hoot. Love reading your posts. Have a great rest of your day.

Good seeing you around again Sunny

Marie

• CALIECAT
    Options
    .Hey good morning . Nice beautiful Sunday Morning. Will have an outing with Alice today looking forward to it. That's about all of the plans today. Gonna have a fruit plate for breakfast. Fresh pineapple. Banana, and strawberries. Some pecans be back later

Marie <3
  • slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    hi there,

hope all of you are having a relaxing weekend. it is pouring here this morning and I think I may not go to the gym, just in that kind of mood. I have been walking outside on sundays but that is not a possibility today. I am really going to try to take a day off of exercising this week but was shooting for Thursday not today! I actually think I may be at a new low but not going to post that yet.

marie, sounds like things are going great!! keep eating your veggies,

sunny and christina, nice to see you!

Janice, I am tackling a new decade as well. just need to solidly get into the 140s. would really like to be in 130s but it takes time.

connie, how is the new plan going? I have been stalking your diary, looks like you have made great choices how is the quest powder, do you like it? there are so many different things you can do with it.

Shirley, your grandson is adorable:)

Rachel, how was movie day/night?

Becky, good to see you. don't beat yourself up too much. it really is not that much weight. you will get back down. just keep logging, one day at a time.

nancy, hope you had a good dinner. went out with my hubby last night to watch the blackhawks game, had a salad with a piece of grilled salmon:)

hope I didn't miss anybody!! if I did I'm sorry

have a good sunday!!

Stephanie

• tenpets
    Options
    Good morning, friends! Ate well yesterday and worked out moving a few tons of stone for the pond. Same today plus mowing. Also did lots of weeding. Had garbanzo beans and coffee for breakfast. Increasing beans and veggies in our meals. Yum! Have a great day
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Morning,

I have 25 posts to read so will have to read later.

Heading down to our Sail Past, decorated boats sailing passed the Commodore and his wife.
    A yearly tradition to get the sailing season started. Wine and cheese after party.

Shirley
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Good morning, losers! Happy Sunday!

Looks like everyone is having a relaxing weekend.
    Stephanie..too bad about the rain. Rest and renew today. I do like the Quest..need to order more..used the remainder of it yesterday.
    Marie..you have all of us thinking about beans, now. I need to add some, too.

Make it a great day, losers!
    Connie
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Marie-How were your pickled carrots? Your breakfast of fruits are some of the ones I like, I dont eat very much fruits, I bought grapes and apples Friday at the store. My husband cooked a good breakfast today and it was good, just more calories than I like to use, early in the day.

Stephanie-Great job on reaching 140's, I would really like to be in the 130's also, but I got a long way to go for that. Hopefully all of us that just entered a new ten, can get thru fast. I stayed in 180's forever...., it was the worst since I start losing.

Becky-Sounds like you wore off some calories yesterday and will burn more today. That should help in losing, plus eating beans and more vegetables. It sure has helped Marie. You have a pretty big variety in your garden, thats great, we have tomato plants and we only have a couple of tiny tomatoes so far.

Shirley-Looks like your going to have a fun day sailing today, thats nice opening the season like that and a party to boot.

Connie-If everyone goes on the bean band wagon , its going to be a gassy group of women, we can ourselves the Misfit Gassy Girls. Not really. Enjoy your day.

Nancy-You deserve a lazy day after all you have had going on, and making all those frame, I hope your husband and son are doing better.

Sunny and Christina-hope your doing well.

Janice
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Connie can't go wrong in eating beans. They are so good for you. I think I needed to ditch meat a long time ago. Ends my cooking problems and grocer shopping list too. Just need to go to the veggies and fruit,canned beans etc. Buti was raise to think meat was a ness caring to eat.

I should have a big screen computer next Sunday then I can do more research on vegan. Eating But I am glad to go cold turkey on the plan .leaving off dairy and eggs now I won't have to go thru that withdrawing all in all I am very happy with this WOE

happy. Sunday misfit
    <3 Marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Oh Janice you are a hoot.... The misfits gassy girls you know they have not effected me of being gassy I guess I have always been eating beans and leaving off the junk food helps. My carrots turn out too vineagering but still eatable . I have some peaches in the fridge with pickling spice in the getting cold for tonight.. I love spice peaches.hope they turn out ok. You are lucky to have a husband to cook for you. Mine does his own cooking but is completely lost in cooking for me. So that is why I am really loving this woe Seems like there is always something in the fridge to eat. I am finding more and. More things that fit in my plan that is so easy to fixed have a sweet evening Sassy girls
    <3 Marie