Do u like getting flirted with?

Options

Replies

• Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    robertrau wrote: »
    Who doesn't? As I get older I have noticed the flirting styles have changed. After 35 things became more "forward" on the ladies side.

Are you saying we're desperate??? hahah
  • Rob_in_MI
    Rob_in_MI Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Who doesn't? As I get older I have noticed the flirting styles have changed. After 35 things became more "forward" on the ladies side.

No, not at all. I've noticed most of the bs of my college days/20's has disappeared. Things have a way of "getting to the point" much quicker. I wish I could recoup all the free drinks from back in the day!
  • bainsworth1a
    bainsworth1a Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    yes if it is not creepy. I had a guy follow me around in the grocery store once and when he tried to talk to me I did not like it at all. A waiter flirted with me a couple weeks ago and I loved it. Even if he did it just to get a better tip it worked LOL
  • Alligator423
    Alligator423 Posts: 87 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Depends on who's flirting with me :#

Hate to admit it.
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options

No, not at all. I've noticed most of the bs of my college days/20's has disappeared. Things have a way of "getting to the point" much quicker. I wish I could recoup all the free drinks from back in the day!

Haha. I loved the recouping free drinks...
  • tennileb
    tennileb Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    It's sooooo rare it's like asking me if I like unicorns. I've heard of it, but not sure I'd believe it if it happened
  • Lifeonmars2015
    Lifeonmars2015 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    tennileb wrote: »
    It's sooooo rare it's like asking me if I like unicorns. I've heard of it, but not sure I'd believe it if it happened

I don't believe you tennileb lol
  • Lifeonmars2015
    Lifeonmars2015 Posts: 667 Member
    Options

Haha. I loved the recouping free drinks...

Lining up the drinks!!!!
  • orangecrayon
    orangecrayon Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Love it, but I have the type of personality where I jokingly flirt with basically everyone, so if anyone flirts back I generally assume it's in a friendly, joking manner. Gotten me into some odd situations....
  • bengal512
    bengal512 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Yeah heheh you throw it thinking nothing of it then when someone bites it's like whoa.
  • siport
    siport Posts: 7,429 Member
    Options
    Gotta love being flirted with, confidence boosting right there
  • Noogsofthenorth
    Noogsofthenorth Posts: 138 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Flirting is a crafted skill, not mastered by many. Done wrong it borders on creepdom. Women love sincerity, it's as sexy as hell!!!
  • Noogsofthenorth
    Noogsofthenorth Posts: 138 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Not many men can talk a woman in to bed lol
  • bago08
    bago08 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Im still fat so it doesnt happen to me much. Like the idea though
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    bago08 wrote: »
    Im still fat so it doesnt happen to me much. Like the idea though
    Hi there ...*wink*....so um...what ya doing ;)

I like being the flirter or the flirtee... :#
  • JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Flirting is a crafted skill, not mastered by many. Done wrong it borders on creepdom. Women love sincerity, it's as sexy as hell!!!

This....totally.
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure it has ever happened, so I don't know. I like the idea of being flirted with, though.

As far as the discussion in heterosexual situations about whether the man or the woman is the pursuer, and the success rate and such... there was a singles group on another site where the question was asked about how long it has been since we've had sex. I was not surprised that most of the men were, like me, listing times in years. Here's what didn't make sense: Most women, even those who were of equivalent attractiveness (based on their photos), were answering in weeks and occasionally in months. This has to mean that there are a small number of men who are having sex with a large number of women on a non-exclusive basis. What does it take to become one of those men?!
  • jaxass
    jaxass Posts: 2,128 Member
    Options
    I have NO idea if someone is flirting with me. I never know until I'm gone and people tell me they were flirting. Ooops...too late now.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure it has ever happened, so I don't know. I like the idea of being flirted with, though.

As far as the discussion in heterosexual situations about whether the man or the woman is the pursuer, and the success rate and such... there was a singles group on another site where the question was asked about how long it has been since we've had sex. I was not surprised that most of the men were, like me, listing times in years. Here's what didn't make sense: Most women, even those who were of equivalent attractiveness (based on their photos), were answering in weeks and occasionally in months. This has to mean that there are a small number of men who are having sex with a large number of women on a non-exclusive basis. What does it take to become one of those men?!

Confidence (but not cockiness).
  • katnroyal87
    katnroyal87 Posts: 8,789 Member
    Options
    I agree confidence but not cocky