Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    levan11 wrote: »
    I'm a bit behind but had to chime in on the road rage thing. Apparently it's no joke these days. Last year there was an incident where a father and son were being tailgated by someone for quite awhile so they pulled into the parking lot of my gym (not necessarily for any type of confrontation I don't think, just to let the guy pass), but the guy followed them into the parking lot and SHOT them. The son actually died. Way too many crazies these days.

That is absolutely awful! I've gotten angry at other drivers on more than one occasion...but I can't imagine someone being so angry that they feel the need to shoot/kill someone!
    I mentioned before how much I love hot sauce... I bought a bottle of Frank's last week and already it's almost gone. Frank's hot sauce isn't very spicy at all (I could probaby drink the whole bottle and not get much of a burn) but it's DELICIOUS to me. It just tastes so good. I've been pouring it onto a spoon and eating it on its own :neutral:

I told my mom that I had bought some and she said ''Awww man, we brought you up two bottles!'' So now I have a lot of Frank's... it'll be gone soon enough :lol:

I love hot sauce too! I use apple cider vinegar, hot sauce, and Mrs. Dash Garlic and Herb spice as my salad dressing every day. And hot sauce goes on pretty much everything else too! I use a bottle of it every week...just for myself.
    I've been doing pretty much the same thing- yesterday I ate a big bowl of spinach and cucumbers with hot sauce, rice wine vinegar, and some spices that I randomly threw in. The good thing about that meal/snack is that it was virtually no calories at all, and I find it so delicious.

Yes, same! I pair my salad with that "dressing", an egg white/cheese pita sandwich, and raw veggies dipped in spicy mustard for my lunch every day and it's 190-220 calories (depending on which/how much veggies I have) and keeps me full!!! Love it.

I would probably get eaten for ever daring to promote a cauliflower substitution for ANYTHING in the main forums, but what's probably my most favorite meal on the planet right now is mixed fried cauliflower "rice". It's the only thing I've ever tasted in which cauliflower actually tastes like/has the texture of the real thing, and I can eat a bowl the size of my head for less than 400 calories. I'm seriously in love with it. It is SO GOOD. *drool*

Yeah... I made some. Ate the whole thing (seriously, a whole cauliflower plus all the toppings etc). I managed to make myself sick of it after one attempt. Go me.

Still love cauliflower but nope that way anymore LOL.

Trying to catch up... you all have been busy. I went to see Jurassic World instead of working out. Then got home, made myself a huge salad... and had 3 cookies and 2 squares of chocolate. Should still be within my calories though (there's a school party with food trucks tonight but I'm having dinner before going, I don't need a 1200 calories meal).

I have made a curry cauliflower dish for years but I have not made it for while. I'm going to have to fix that problem soon.

That sounds good! I want to try a whole roasted cauliflower next... I have one in the fridge.

Confession - I feel guilty because I haven't done anything today exercise-wise. Apparently can't do rest days. So I'm going to drag my kids to the gym after school.
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    GAH!!!! The bug! The bug! Major bug phobia here. I had to leave the thread for a while last time we got on this topic. I feel like it's crawling on me right now. Going to die.

Sorry!
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    double post :neutral:
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit behind but had to chime in on the road rage thing. Apparently it's no joke these days. Last year there was an incident where a father and son were being tailgated by someone for quite awhile so they pulled into the parking lot of my gym (not necessarily for any type of confrontation I don't think, just to let the guy pass), but the guy followed them into the parking lot and SHOT them. The son actually died. Way too many crazies these days.

That is absolutely awful! I've gotten angry at other drivers on more than one occasion...but I can't imagine someone being so angry that they feel the need to shoot/kill someone!
    I mentioned before how much I love hot sauce... I bought a bottle of Frank's last week and already it's almost gone. Frank's hot sauce isn't very spicy at all (I could probaby drink the whole bottle and not get much of a burn) but it's DELICIOUS to me. It just tastes so good. I've been pouring it onto a spoon and eating it on its own :neutral:

I told my mom that I had bought some and she said ''Awww man, we brought you up two bottles!'' So now I have a lot of Frank's... it'll be gone soon enough :lol:

I love hot sauce too! I use apple cider vinegar, hot sauce, and Mrs. Dash Garlic and Herb spice as my salad dressing every day. And hot sauce goes on pretty much everything else too! I use a bottle of it every week...just for myself.
    I've been doing pretty much the same thing- yesterday I ate a big bowl of spinach and cucumbers with hot sauce, rice wine vinegar, and some spices that I randomly threw in. The good thing about that meal/snack is that it was virtually no calories at all, and I find it so delicious.

Yes, same! I pair my salad with that "dressing", an egg white/cheese pita sandwich, and raw veggies dipped in spicy mustard for my lunch every day and it's 190-220 calories (depending on which/how much veggies I have) and keeps me full!!! Love it.

I would probably get eaten for ever daring to promote a cauliflower substitution for ANYTHING in the main forums, but what's probably my most favorite meal on the planet right now is mixed fried cauliflower "rice". It's the only thing I've ever tasted in which cauliflower actually tastes like/has the texture of the real thing, and I can eat a bowl the size of my head for less than 400 calories. I'm seriously in love with it. It is SO GOOD. *drool*

Yeah... I made some. Ate the whole thing (seriously, a whole cauliflower plus all the toppings etc). I managed to make myself sick of it after one attempt. Go me.

Trying to catch up... you all have been busy. I went to see Jurassic World instead of working out. Then got home, made myself a huge salad... and had 3 cookies and 2 squares of chocolate. Should still be within my calories though (there's a school party with food trucks tonight but I'm having dinner before going, I don't need a 1200 calories meal).

I have made a curry cauliflower dish for years but I have not made it for while. I'm going to have to fix that problem soon.

Recipe? Pretty please?

Has anyone else been getting randomly added by people you've never interacted with in the forums or anywhere? I find it annoying, especially because my profile is designed to avert friend-collecting friend requests. They don't even bother to leave a message with the request, which means they probably didn't even read my profile... So why add me at all? :-/
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options

Recipe? Pretty please?

Has anyone else been getting randomly added by people you've never interacted with in the forums or anywhere? I find it annoying, especially because my profile is designed to avert friend-collecting friend requests. They don't even bother to leave a message with the request, which means they probably didn't even read my profile... So why add me at all? :-/

I've gotten a few lately, actually.
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options

Recipe? Pretty please?

• Francl27
    Options

Recipe? Pretty please?

I've sent *one* friend invite. And I have a ton of friends. Mostly people who send me a request then never interact with me again. I don't get it.. but I'm too lazy to go through the list and remove the ones that don't interact.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options

Recipe? Pretty please?

I've had a couple of younger women... most of them disappear quite fast, to be honest. I think one may have been an early contributor on this thread (hazy recollection).

My profile isn't even visible to non-friends (it's quite uninteresting, I didn't put much effort into it). And my diary is only visible to me.
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,712 Member
    Options
    GAH!!!! The bug! The bug! Major bug phobia here. I had to leave the thread for a while last time we got on this topic. I feel like it's crawling on me right now. Going to die.

Sorry!

No worries! I know it's irrational and I've been working on it and have gotten better but some days are better than others.
  • FroggyBug
    FroggyBug Posts: 4,883 Member
    Options

Recipe? Pretty please?

Yes, same here. I've received three recently but I've never heard of them. I don't add people anyway. I have two friends and they are people I know in real life.
  • tulips_and_tea
    Options

Recipe? Pretty please?

Yes. I have nothing other than my age, that I'm female and a quote on my profile. I don't log food and I don't interact with too many people other than this thread. It's weird that it's happening to a lot of us though, isn't it?
  • tulips_and_tea
    Options
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    @nonoelmo I love your new profile pic!! Is that you hugging your dog? So sweet

Me too - that is so cute!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options

Recipe? Pretty please?

I got 2 just yesterday and this is the ONLY thread I go into. If they don't leave a message or I don't recognize them, then that's a big nope, ain't adding ya.

• Susieq_1994
    Options

Recipe? Pretty please?

I've sent *one* friend invite. And I have a ton of friends. Mostly people who send me a request then never interact with me again. I don't get it.. but I'm too lazy to go through the list and remove the ones that don't interact.

Just one? Then it must have been to me... Because you did add me. ;)
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    @nonoelmo I love your new profile pic!! Is that you hugging your dog? So sweet

Are those his little teeth like he's smiling?! I love it. Too precious.

• Susieq_1994
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »

Recipe? Pretty please?

I've had a couple of younger women... most of them disappear quite fast, to be honest. I think one may have been an early contributor on this thread (hazy recollection).

My profile isn't even visible to non-friends (it's quite uninteresting, I didn't put much effort into it). And my diary is only visible to me.

My profile and diary are both visible to the entire universe. ;) But I don't add anyone that I don't know or who don't bother to send a message with their request--Those are the ones I doubt actually even read my profile, and the information I put there are serious conditions, not "just because I feel like putting conditions here" conditions. ;) So if they've been disregarded, chances are that anyone who didn't read them won't be on my list very long even if I did add them. :)
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options

Recipe? Pretty please?

I get some that I think are probably from here, but I don't recognize the name. I get others because I have my name in a keto group for people who want people to answer questions, check food logs, etc. Lately I haven't been adding if they don't tell me why they're sending it, especially since I switched logging from here to sp.
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    Wow, I've missed so much. I tried catching up but ya'll are just too confession-happy :wink:

I haven't noticed any ant problems where I'm at, but we did see this creature on our office doors this morning.
    8kpif1x3xofg.jpg

I confess I took an alternate route into the office to avoid it.

Time to burn down your office.

I laughed out loud so hard at this
  • Francl27
    Options

Recipe? Pretty please?

Just one? Then it must have been to me... Because you did add me. ;)

Yes, lol.
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    KimFergie wrote: »
    Sometimes I eat an entire package of spaghetti, with just salt and margarine. An entire package. SMDH

Ditto, but with ranch dressing. Sounds gross but it's so good haha!

My stepdad's one relative put mayonnaise on his spaghetti. Yuck! I think he puts it on pretty much everything.

When I was younger I would put weird stuff on popcorn like mayonnaise, mustard, & maybe ketchup.

People think we're weird but my whole family (extended family included) loves potato chips with cottage cheese- such a guilty pleasure snack! When I go home (like I am this weekend) I can be sure to see my family eating it!

My DH calls it "Heather's fat girl food" (and nope I'm not offended; I laugh every time) but when I was very heavy I used to LOVE nacho cheese doritos with either sour cream or cottage cheese. OMG so good! It's salty, creamy, cheesy goodness.

I don't eat Doritos anymore because my stomach can't handle them :(

Dortitos with dill pickle dip.....mmmmmmm

I am starving right now, we are going to ribfest in an hour....

I saw you mention this earlier - what exactly is it?

It is a food festival where six of the best ribbers in the province get together a different city per weekend and serve BBQ chicken, ribs, pulled pork and corn bread. Then there are other vendors that do like corn, fries/potatoes, and desserts like deep fried cheesecake, funnel cake, fresh doughnuts etc. The ribbers get judged on best sauce, best ribs etc. There is also live bands and vendors selling things like bags or jewelry and whatnot. It is a bit expensive, but so worth it....I have gone three years in a row, this is my daughter's first time, she is really excited and we are both starving lol. So, with that, I am off to shower and go eat some meat!!

OH MY GOD!! Cheesecake and funnel cake!! Ahh so jealous!