Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    I have two updates!

2) I PASSED MY EXAM!!!!!!!!!! B)

Yay!! Congrats!
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    bkhamill wrote: »
    Update on the biopsy, they got the results really fast... and there is no cancer - no concerns! WooHoo! Now time for my weekend to begin.

That's wonderful, I'm sure you're very relieved! :)
  • kelly_c_77
    Options
    Update on the biopsy, they got the results really fast... and there is no cancer - no concerns! WooHoo! Now time for my weekend to begin.

AWESOME!!!
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Confession: I mentioned before that we had some family issues going on that were making me more stressed and depressed than usual. Because of those, we had an uninvited and unexpected houseguest staying in our tiny apartment for the last three weeks, and I seriously resented the intrustion on my privacy--I'm horribly antisocial and hate being around people--especially strange people--for long amounts of time, and having one in my "safe place" was killing me.

Anyhow, she finally left last night. And this morning, the first thing I did when I woke up? I went to the bathroom to pee and yelled out to my husband (who was still in bed, trying to sleep), "HEY, HUSBAND! LOOK AT ME, I'M PEEING WITH THE DOOR OPEN! JUST BECAUSE I CAN! HA. TAKE THAT, [PERSON]!" ;)

I may be a little strange... My husband definitely thinks so.

Totally get it and I'm not that anti-social. Sometimes you just need your space back! My husband thinks I'm a weirdo too (in a good way)!

Three weeks is WAY too long!! I would cry. Even two days is too much for me.

Both of us (my husband and I) hated it. :-/ It wasn't exactly optional, though. Thank God that's over!
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    Glinda1971 wrote: »
    @Susieq_1994 when you're on the app you can't read anyone's profile so maybe that's why people are sending you requests.

I read your profile when I was on the computer and didn't send you one because you said you had enough.

I kind of forgot to take that part off after removing several friends who either stopped logging or weren't a good fit (nothing personal, just didn't really relate to them). I keep a small list so I can give everyone individual support rather than just a bunch of likes. You're welcome to add me. :)
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    I have two updates!

1) My Wegmans does carry the Halo Top Vanilla, Chocolate, and Lemon Cake. They were ALL sold out (they only got a very small amount in) so I shall have to check back.

2) I PASSED MY EXAM!!!!!!!!!! B)

Congrats!
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options

Great news!
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    @Susieq_1994 when you're on the app you can't read anyone's profile so maybe that's why people are sending you requests.

I read your profile when I was on the computer and didn't send you one because you said you had enough.
    I didn't think of that. I get irritated because I'll get requests with no message despite saying I'd like one in my profile. I nearly always deny those.
  • kelly_c_77
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    levan11 wrote: »
    I'm a bit behind but had to chime in on the road rage thing. Apparently it's no joke these days. Last year there was an incident where a father and son were being tailgated by someone for quite awhile so they pulled into the parking lot of my gym (not necessarily for any type of confrontation I don't think, just to let the guy pass), but the guy followed them into the parking lot and SHOT them. The son actually died. Way too many crazies these days.

That is absolutely awful! I've gotten angry at other drivers on more than one occasion...but I can't imagine someone being so angry that they feel the need to shoot/kill someone!
    I mentioned before how much I love hot sauce... I bought a bottle of Frank's last week and already it's almost gone. Frank's hot sauce isn't very spicy at all (I could probaby drink the whole bottle and not get much of a burn) but it's DELICIOUS to me. It just tastes so good. I've been pouring it onto a spoon and eating it on its own :neutral:

I told my mom that I had bought some and she said ''Awww man, we brought you up two bottles!'' So now I have a lot of Frank's... it'll be gone soon enough :lol:

I love hot sauce too! I use apple cider vinegar, hot sauce, and Mrs. Dash Garlic and Herb spice as my salad dressing every day. And hot sauce goes on pretty much everything else too! I use a bottle of it every week...just for myself.
    I've been doing pretty much the same thing- yesterday I ate a big bowl of spinach and cucumbers with hot sauce, rice wine vinegar, and some spices that I randomly threw in. The good thing about that meal/snack is that it was virtually no calories at all, and I find it so delicious.

Yes, same! I pair my salad with that "dressing", an egg white/cheese pita sandwich, and raw veggies dipped in spicy mustard for my lunch every day and it's 190-220 calories (depending on which/how much veggies I have) and keeps me full!!! Love it.

I would probably get eaten for ever daring to promote a cauliflower substitution for ANYTHING in the main forums, but what's probably my most favorite meal on the planet right now is mixed fried cauliflower "rice". It's the only thing I've ever tasted in which cauliflower actually tastes like/has the texture of the real thing, and I can eat a bowl the size of my head for less than 400 calories. I'm seriously in love with it. It is SO GOOD. *drool*

Yeah... I made some. Ate the whole thing (seriously, a whole cauliflower plus all the toppings etc). I managed to make myself sick of it after one attempt. Go me.

Still love cauliflower but nope that way anymore LOL.

Trying to catch up... you all have been busy. I went to see Jurassic World instead of working out. Then got home, made myself a huge salad... and had 3 cookies and 2 squares of chocolate. Should still be within my calories though (there's a school party with food trucks tonight but I'm having dinner before going, I don't need a 1200 calories meal).

I have made a curry cauliflower dish for years but I have not made it for while. I'm going to have to fix that problem soon.

Recipe? Pretty please?

Has anyone else been getting randomly added by people you've never interacted with in the forums or anywhere? I find it annoying, especially because my profile is designed to avert friend-collecting friend requests. They don't even bother to leave a message with the request, which means they probably didn't even read my profile... So why add me at all? :-/

I have no idea how having friends on here even works. I had one person send me a request after reading my first post on this thread...but I've never seen her post in here since responding to that post of mine. I've gotten a few random ones with no messages. I only accepted the one from this thread although we don't ever interact so I don't get it?? And I'm too shy to send any...

I get a ton of random ones-from where I have no clue! I deny all those because while I like having friends on here of course but it's easier accepting friends requests from people you know from threads because then at least you know who they are and what they're about :)

Yeah, I would totally accept requests from people in here because I feel like I've gotten to know so many of you. The one person that I accepted who saw my post in here has never posted anything other than the response to my first post.
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    levan11 wrote: »
    I'm a bit behind but had to chime in on the road rage thing. Apparently it's no joke these days. Last year there was an incident where a father and son were being tailgated by someone for quite awhile so they pulled into the parking lot of my gym (not necessarily for any type of confrontation I don't think, just to let the guy pass), but the guy followed them into the parking lot and SHOT them. The son actually died. Way too many crazies these days.

That is absolutely awful! I've gotten angry at other drivers on more than one occasion...but I can't imagine someone being so angry that they feel the need to shoot/kill someone!
    I mentioned before how much I love hot sauce... I bought a bottle of Frank's last week and already it's almost gone. Frank's hot sauce isn't very spicy at all (I could probaby drink the whole bottle and not get much of a burn) but it's DELICIOUS to me. It just tastes so good. I've been pouring it onto a spoon and eating it on its own :neutral:

I told my mom that I had bought some and she said ''Awww man, we brought you up two bottles!'' So now I have a lot of Frank's... it'll be gone soon enough :lol:

I love hot sauce too! I use apple cider vinegar, hot sauce, and Mrs. Dash Garlic and Herb spice as my salad dressing every day. And hot sauce goes on pretty much everything else too! I use a bottle of it every week...just for myself.
    I've been doing pretty much the same thing- yesterday I ate a big bowl of spinach and cucumbers with hot sauce, rice wine vinegar, and some spices that I randomly threw in. The good thing about that meal/snack is that it was virtually no calories at all, and I find it so delicious.

Yes, same! I pair my salad with that "dressing", an egg white/cheese pita sandwich, and raw veggies dipped in spicy mustard for my lunch every day and it's 190-220 calories (depending on which/how much veggies I have) and keeps me full!!! Love it.

I would probably get eaten for ever daring to promote a cauliflower substitution for ANYTHING in the main forums, but what's probably my most favorite meal on the planet right now is mixed fried cauliflower "rice". It's the only thing I've ever tasted in which cauliflower actually tastes like/has the texture of the real thing, and I can eat a bowl the size of my head for less than 400 calories. I'm seriously in love with it. It is SO GOOD. *drool*

Yeah... I made some. Ate the whole thing (seriously, a whole cauliflower plus all the toppings etc). I managed to make myself sick of it after one attempt. Go me.

Still love cauliflower but nope that way anymore LOL.

Trying to catch up... you all have been busy. I went to see Jurassic World instead of working out. Then got home, made myself a huge salad... and had 3 cookies and 2 squares of chocolate. Should still be within my calories though (there's a school party with food trucks tonight but I'm having dinner before going, I don't need a 1200 calories meal).

I have made a curry cauliflower dish for years but I have not made it for while. I'm going to have to fix that problem soon.

Recipe? Pretty please?

Has anyone else been getting randomly added by people you've never interacted with in the forums or anywhere? I find it annoying, especially because my profile is designed to avert friend-collecting friend requests. They don't even bother to leave a message with the request, which means they probably didn't even read my profile... So why add me at all? :-/

I have no idea how having friends on here even works. I had one person send me a request after reading my first post on this thread...but I've never seen her post in here since responding to that post of mine. I've gotten a few random ones with no messages. I only accepted the one from this thread although we don't ever interact so I don't get it?? And I'm too shy to send any...

I'll send you a friend request. Then I'll like the stuff that posts on your wall.

But you don't have to accept it, that's ok too.

I like having friends. The more the merrier.

Ok! :)
    But what posts on my wall? Like, all I do on here is log my food(but I think I keep that private) and post in this thread and sometimes in recipes.
  • kelly_c_77
    edited June 2015
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    annette_15 wrote: »
    TigerNY128 wrote: »
    I confess I might get a little too excited about my breakfast every morning...and it's the same thing every day. It is just so good that I can't bring myself to have anything else.
    I also confess that I don't mind listening to my son's DJ Shuffle Volume One cd when driving in the car. I actually really enjoy it and sing along to all the songs. I get sad when he wants to switch to a different cd.

What do you eat for breakfast??

454g (2 cups) of Fage 0% plain greek yogurt, 140g frozen strawberries(defrosted for about 30 seconds..so still slightly frozen, but soft), 10g(2 tbsp.) of Hersheys Special Dark Unsweetened Cocoa, and a generous amount of sweetener(I use Stevia) to taste. Mix it all up...A LOT of food, very filling, and only 330 calories.
    Sometimes if I'm out of strawberries, I'll use chopped raw apple(about 100g), OR 122g(1/2 cup) of canned pumpkin, and cinnamon in place of the cocoa. Also delicious for the same amount of calories.

Ahh, yeah that does sound really good!

I do a 90-minute work out every morning and it's all I think about...like my reward for getting up at 4:00am and busting my butt. It's like a chocolate pudding with strawberries...and so much of it! :) The other ones are good too..like apple pie and pumpkin pie flavored yogurt. Mmmm... now I'm excited for tomorrow morning.

I was on one of those kicks several years ago. But I was doing 90 min. straight cardio sessions on either the treadmill or the elliptical. It was a great stress reliever and I was so physically tired by the end of the day that I slept great! But, for me, I was concerned I was risking an over use injury and was worried that I'd become reliant on that much cardio to maintain my size, so I cut back. Now I do 30 - 40 min. cardio sessions 3 - 4 days per week and lifting is my main source of exercise. I feel better and am really happy to have so much time back in my day, but I do get a little jealous when I see others doing that much.

I'm very shy and would never go to a gym or run outside where people can see me. I also have to work out early in the morning before my son gets up...because my husband is getting ready/going to work. Anyway so yeah, I have to work out at home and always did the treadmill. I never minded it and, as you said, it was a great stress reliever. However, I've now started doing 30 minutes of circuit training(video) and then the remaining time on the treadmill. We have an elliptical too but I almost never use it.
    As you mentioned, I do rely on it to maintain my size. I admit that I do cardio/treadmill so much because of all of the stress/emotional eating I've done over the past year and it's the only way I know I can keep myself from gaining a bunch of weight.
    Every day when I wake up, I have no clue if I'll end up giving in to a binge and killing my calorie goal by 2000-3000. I am jealous that you slept good though...that's something that I struggle with...which also doesn't help when trying to not gain or give into binges.

Good idea to add in circuit training. But from your picture you clearly have nothing to hide by going to a gym or being seen in public! I used to be that way, though, so I understand. Now? Don't care. I work out in the weight room along with all the young men (I go to the gym early to late afternoon and it seems to be all youngsters) and don't care at all. I just do my thing.

Thanks. I've just always been really shy..especially about people looking at me doing things. Like, I HATED gym class where people would see me trying to do a sport...or doing a presentation in a class. I used to hate walking into restaurants, bars, a party or any crowded place first(I always made someone else walk in in front of me...or I'd get there early). Eating in restaurants, I like to face the direction that has the least amount of people facing me. I'm a little better now...my son makes it easier. He's always with me so he gets most of the attention! :)
    But yeah...I wish I could just not care. :neutral:
  • KylerJaye
    KylerJaye Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Guys, I think I'm in trouble. I just made these:
    e67j0kb2qyoi.jpg
    ...And I think they're going to be lunch.

Also, for anyone who wants to see my giant <400 calorie cauliflower rice, here's a picture of one serving next to a jumbo-sized sandwich, for comparison purposes:
    8ws55a2iirls.jpg

Editing to add.. Maybe excuse the messy table in the background. Please? Thank you. ;)

can you PLEASE share your cookie recipe? every time i try to make them, they end up paper thin with the chips just sticking up. it's gd depressing...
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    annette_15 wrote: »
    TigerNY128 wrote: »
    I confess I might get a little too excited about my breakfast every morning...and it's the same thing every day. It is just so good that I can't bring myself to have anything else.
    I also confess that I don't mind listening to my son's DJ Shuffle Volume One cd when driving in the car. I actually really enjoy it and sing along to all the songs. I get sad when he wants to switch to a different cd.

What do you eat for breakfast??

454g (2 cups) of Fage 0% plain greek yogurt, 140g frozen strawberries(defrosted for about 30 seconds..so still slightly frozen, but soft), 10g(2 tbsp.) of Hersheys Special Dark Unsweetened Cocoa, and a generous amount of sweetener(I use Stevia) to taste. Mix it all up...A LOT of food, very filling, and only 330 calories.
    Sometimes if I'm out of strawberries, I'll use chopped raw apple(about 100g), OR 122g(1/2 cup) of canned pumpkin, and cinnamon in place of the cocoa. Also delicious for the same amount of calories.

Ahh, yeah that does sound really good!

I do a 90-minute work out every morning and it's all I think about...like my reward for getting up at 4:00am and busting my butt. It's like a chocolate pudding with strawberries...and so much of it! :) The other ones are good too..like apple pie and pumpkin pie flavored yogurt. Mmmm... now I'm excited for tomorrow morning.

I was on one of those kicks several years ago. But I was doing 90 min. straight cardio sessions on either the treadmill or the elliptical. It was a great stress reliever and I was so physically tired by the end of the day that I slept great! But, for me, I was concerned I was risking an over use injury and was worried that I'd become reliant on that much cardio to maintain my size, so I cut back. Now I do 30 - 40 min. cardio sessions 3 - 4 days per week and lifting is my main source of exercise. I feel better and am really happy to have so much time back in my day, but I do get a little jealous when I see others doing that much.

I'm very shy and would never go to a gym or run outside where people can see me. I also have to work out early in the morning before my son gets up...because my husband is getting ready/going to work. Anyway so yeah, I have to work out at home and always did the treadmill. I never minded it and, as you said, it was a great stress reliever. However, I've now started doing 30 minutes of circuit training(video) and then the remaining time on the treadmill. We have an elliptical too but I almost never use it.
    As you mentioned, I do rely on it to maintain my size. I admit that I do cardio/treadmill so much because of all of the stress/emotional eating I've done over the past year and it's the only way I know I can keep myself from gaining a bunch of weight.
    Every day when I wake up, I have no clue if I'll end up giving in to a binge and killing my calorie goal by 2000-3000. I am jealous that you slept good though...that's something that I struggle with...which also doesn't help when trying to not gain or give into binges.

Good idea to add in circuit training. But from your picture you clearly have nothing to hide by going to a gym or being seen in public! I used to be that way, though, so I understand. Now? Don't care. I work out in the weight room along with all the young men (I go to the gym early to late afternoon and it seems to be all youngsters) and don't care at all. I just do my thing.

Thanks. I've just always been really shy..especially about people looking at me doing things. Like, I HATED gym class where people would see me trying to do a sport...or doing a presentation in a class. I used to hate walking into restaurants, bars, a party or any crowded place first(I always made someone else walk in in front of me...or I'd get there early). Eating in restaurants, I like to face the direction that has the least amount of people facing me. I'm a little better now...my son makes it easier. He's always with me so he gets most of the attention! :)
    But yeah...I wish I could just not care. :neutral:

I wish there was a way to teach people how to not care! I feel like it makes life a little bit easier. I'm on the far side of the end of that spectrum haha I have no shame and give no *kitten* :) Life is too short to worry so much about what others think. I guess it's easier said than done though as my mother says I've been this way since birth haha
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

I always get excited when it's breakfast time & I can eat my Quest bar again. My favorite at the moment is White Chocolate Raspberry. I still want to try the mint one.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I also want to leave this pic in here, because it cracks me up

1drwoa75b7rw.jpg

LOL! To keep the funny picture thing going.

This one on Pinterest always cracks me up!

4c58fff3ccc90e0546942ae92f8af157.jpg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    s4gt755g09c7.jpg

So, this is the result of my late night Pinterest binge. Let's just hope I can actually stick to it....

Edited to also say excuse the bad handwriting lol :flushed:

You have amazing handwriting! Like, it should be a computer font. I would use that as a font.

Agreed definitely better than mine. My handwriting is so bad that sometimes I have no idea what I wrote.
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options

Yay!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Guys, I think I'm in trouble. I just made these:
    e67j0kb2qyoi.jpg
    ...And I think they're going to be lunch.

Also, for anyone who wants to see my giant <400 calorie cauliflower rice, here's a picture of one serving next to a jumbo-sized sandwich, for comparison purposes:
    8ws55a2iirls.jpg

Editing to add.. Maybe excuse the messy table in the background. Please? Thank you. ;)

Yum that cauliflower rice looks good:).
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Just have to share, I had an add for Pure Protein Bars on my homepage. Why does MFP want me to have diarrhea? :/
    It doesn't. It wants you to cleanse.

Bahaha I think you and @BZAH10 are the witty ones of the group! You ladies keep me laughing so hard!
    Oh, you're such a sweetheart. :)

Someone earlier mentioned sewing patterns - I can't go back and find it now, but thought I'd leave this here for them:
    v54n1f54w5sp.gif

Happy sewing
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Here is a picture of my lovely bruise. My leg is really swollen, it hurts constantly, and my foot keeps falling asleep. I think working out this week was not the best idea, but I'm trying to do all I can before I go on vacation and have to be seen in public in a bikini. Yellow means it's healing, right?!

yy12snvtb9io.jpg

Ouch; hopefully, it's healed before vacation.

Speaking of bruises do any of you see a bruise & touch it to see if it hurts LOL?