Daily Gratitudes and Accomplishments

Options

Replies

• 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful I didn't get hurt when my purse fell off the back of my bike today. I can't think of anything else to be grateful about since my entire life was in my purse and I didn't notice it was gone until I got home. And I couldn't find it on retracing my route.
  • Subzeromambo
    Subzeromambo Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am grateful to be alive!
  • 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    today i am grateful i awoke early and exercised outside before it became too hot
  • gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,678 Member
    Options
    Today I'm thankful for my friends on mfp and my f to f friends as well. And good books to read!
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful to be alive and have my son here, for a year or two longer.
  • 68myra
    Options
    I am grateful to stay home with my kids while they are out of school for seven weeks!
  • TrailBlazinMN
    TrailBlazinMN Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I am grateful for everything around me from the air I breath to scenery I get to experience on my runs to the people that are in my life.
  • fr3smyl
    fr3smyl Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    I am grateful I have a mom that's loves to travel and can take my daughter places I cannot
  • NH_1970
    NH_1970 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful for water and for a friend who said "I love you" I needed to hear her positivity.
  • 68myra
    Options
    today, i am grateful i have not had an eating binge since 6/9. a whole week. yay.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for my son getting his student aid almost all figured out. Now he can register for fall classes.
  • NH_1970
    NH_1970 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful for friends, and for my daughter going to a meeting with me & spending time with me I love her and that I got through work.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful that I had a good class this morning and that I'm reading a good book.
  • AshleyDylanBuddy
    AshleyDylanBuddy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Love this idea! Today I am grateful for a great morning at work and an afternoon with my son, sister and niece:)
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I'm grateful I didn't throw a 12 1/2 pound weight at the person who stepped over me while I was doing chest presses in the gym this morning.
  • fabysfa
    fabysfa Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful that I found this post again, I didn't want compromise myself logging it daily, and started to do it mentally so it's just worked wonders for the first days, then I have got discouraged and now I'm grateful to find this post again and I want to make the commitment to be here every day :)
  • tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,459 Member
    Options
    Grateful to be reminded that most people are pretty awesome :)

A young girl walking down the street stopped me to give me a flower from her wedding centrepiece

A tourist couldn't tell me which street I was meant to be on, but tried hard to help me work it out. (I should have known where I was, I'm just bad with directions)

I had a great time with friends seeing an amazing band. Friends had to leave early; I stayed and met a bunch of really nice people

We're not as far away from each other as we think we are :)
  • 68myra
    Options
    I'm grateful I read the posts above :) they cheered me up a bit
  • 68myra
    Options
    i'm grateful for last night's rain that cooled things off just a bit. I spent a couple hours in my front yard and now I feel much better. I had a pity party for myself last night that included more doritos than i can count. oh, and there's still a spoon in the ice cream container in the basement freezer. thanks for letting me share that.
  • marybenleah
    marybenleah Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love this gratefulness log! Am grateful for it, helping me to get a re-start again, again.
    I am grateful to take care of myself today.