MUSCLE BUSTERS (closed group)

Options

Replies

• mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Faith heal that hand! Hope it doesn't take too long-I'd go crazy without my right hand!

Kim I wish I could say "yes ma'am!" but sadly quite the opposite

Yall may be saying good bye to me tomorrow- having my "bigger than life" TX in laws here right now kinda hurt me- I did good the other night- they all had large blizzards from DQ- I had 1 bite from hubs.

Last night... now quite the same. Did lots of walking the past few days- today is no exception- we also pick up our puppy tomorrow so I'll be chasing a 3 month old pup and my 2 y/o daughter lol. If I am booted tomorrow at least I'll be able to keep up in the other category!
  • brit1329
    brit1329 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing this week? I'm hoping I don't end up eliminated. I'm only down .2 lbs for the week so far and hoping it doesn't end up going back up by the morning. Maybe I'll even see the elusive 134, wouldn't that make my day?
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Brit, I was down 1.4 lbs this morning :drinker: ...I went to Bikram yoga today and sweat my *kitten* off for 90 minutes:sad: ...it massaged my organs so much that I got my period this afternoon. :sick: I hope you see the 134s pop up for you.
  • mamaturner
    Options
    Brit, I was down 1.4 lbs this morning :drinker: ...I went to Bikram yoga today and sweat my *kitten* off for 90 minutes:sad: ...it massaged my organs so much that I got my period this afternoon. :sick: I hope you see the 134s pop up for you.

haha, wow!! I wonder- do they have a disclaimer for pregnant woman?!
  • brit1329
    Options
    So, the last two days I've weighed in at 135 something. I was very proud of myself because before I hit 135 range but was always back up to 136 something the next day. Well wouldn't you know (of all days) my lovely husband decides he can't sleep anymore after about 3 hours. Since he was awake I couldn't get back to sleep either. I think the lack of sleep has messed my normal overnight loss I have. Soooo, I am up about a pound now and I've been sure to let him know it's all his fault if our team loses and I get kicked this week :grumble:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Brit, that sucks...isn't love grand :love:
  • healthymomwannabe
    healthymomwannabe Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Super excited... Today I COMFORTABLY moved from the first notch on my belt to the second notch - it's no longer too tight! Woohoo!! And a client at work (a physician on top of that!!!) told me I'm looking fantastic, and asked if I've lost weight. For a PHYSICIAN to tell me I'm looking good.... whoa! Feeling on top of the world right about now! :bigsmile: I just had to share. Keep up the good fight, fellow Muscle Busters!! :heart:

Connie
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Super excited... Today I COMFORTABLY moved from the first notch on my belt to the second notch - it's no longer too tight! Woohoo!! And a client at work (a physician on top of that!!!) told me I'm looking fantastic, and asked if I've lost weight. For a PHYSICIAN to tell me I'm looking good.... whoa! Feeling on top of the world right about now! :bigsmile: I just had to share. Keep up the good fight, fellow Muscle Busters!! :heart:

Connie

That is awesome news...another notch in your belt!!!
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Hi new team - I've found you!! Now, what do I have to do to get you all motivated?!? :smile:
  • mamaturner
    Options
    good bye team:ohwell:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Hi new team - I've found you!! Now, what do I have to do to get you all motivated?!? :smile:

Lose 2 lbs for us...:huh:
  • nehtaeh
    Options

Lose 2 lbs for us...:huh:

Haha - well, I'll try. I may have to starve myself to do it.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Well, today wasn't so good for me...I just ate everything I wanted whether it was healthy or not...tomorrow will be better...I'm just tired and had a hard day at work. I think I will end the day with ALCOHOL:drinker: :drinker:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Ok, I have to try and hit the 2 pound mark this week. Hopefully, the Fatty's will start to lose their momentum. We can come in for a kill.:mad:
  • mamaturner
    Options
    I dunno Kim- I'm feeling a stress induced weight loss comin on! bahahahaha- loved yesterdays post! I get excited for Wednesdays normally for that reason- but I tried to behave since my ginormous gain this past week.
  • mamaturner
    Options
    hahaha sorry! I'm no longer a team member :ohwell: but I keep gettin confused and coming this board... I'll start double checking topic names!!!!
  • nehtaeh
    Options
    hahaha sorry! I'm no longer a team member :ohwell: but I keep gettin confused and coming this board... I'll start double checking topic names!!!!

I know, now I have both threads running in my topics...so confusing!
  • brit1329
    Options
    How is everyone's week going so far? Any plans for the long weekend? Hopefully the Fat Busters have a lot of family get togethers to go to and forget about the contest :devil:
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I don't think it will be a good week for me. I have not been on the scales at all as I don't want to know. Friday work drinks and dinner. Yesterday I was good. Tonight I am having a roast dinner and black forest cake at my BFF's for my birthday Tuesday. Tuesday I plan to gorge on sushi and get a massage. We shall see....
  • brit1329
    Options
    I don't think it will be a good week for me. I have not been on the scales at all as I don't want to know. Friday work drinks and dinner. Yesterday I was good. Tonight I am having a roast dinner and black forest cake at my BFF's for my birthday Tuesday. Tuesday I plan to gorge on sushi and get a massage. We shall see....

Well, it sounds like a great weekend at least :smile: Hope you have a good birthday dinner.