What's for Breakfast????

Options

Replies

• mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    This morning it was half a turkey sandwich on homemade sourdough bread; a hard boiled egg; and some lightly steamed whole green beans, chilled.
  • melissalatzel25
    melissalatzel25 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    half a large watermelon and then 3 ripe spotty bananas blended with water and cinnamon . YUM . filling , hydrating, vitamins, potassium, easy digestion , and 18 grams of plant protein :) the best part is it gives so much energy right to your cells and won't sit in your digestive tract fermenting etc etc
  • icemaiden37
    icemaiden37 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    High protein Low carb bacon maple syrup pancakesgrie2spnnj6m.jpg

rdfh2pqk6xsp.jpg

Please can we have the recipe for your yummy breakfast?
  • icemaiden37
    icemaiden37 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    half a large watermelon and then 3 ripe spotty bananas blended with water and cinnamon . YUM . filling , hydrating, vitamins, potassium, easy digestion , and 18 grams of plant protein :)the best part is it gives so much energy right to your cells and won't sit in your digestive tract fermenting etc etc

Pardon my ignorance but what does that mean?
  • 311snowwhite
    311snowwhite Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    2 boiled eggs, three slices candian bacon, low sugar maple brown sugar oatmeal (I only used the packaged kind on workdays, other wise I use old fashioned rolled and make my own), 1/2 serving frozen mixed berry antioxidant blend and 2 tsp maple brown sugar peanut butter.
  • fr3smyl
    fr3smyl Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Bacon and a smoothie... always bacon and a smoothie. It makes my day go right. :)
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    Zoodles and turkey/zucchini meatballs with marinara and garlic and herb spreadable cheese melted into it. Rough night, I needed this breakfast!
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    Cherries... That's it. But they're amazing.
  • Gracex96
    Gracex96 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I had two slices of whole grain toast
    With chunky peanut butter and honey with a cup of coffee
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    fr3smyl wrote: »
    Bacon and a smoothie... always bacon and a smoothie. It makes my day go right. :)

What, no eggs? With that avatar I just assumed. . . . .
  • AmazonMayan
    AmazonMayan Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Tostadas with refried beans, plain yogurt and pickled jalapeno slices.

Waited until lunch to have some eggs. :)
  • bbontheb
    bbontheb Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with psyllium husk, brown sugar, and half a banana. And black coffee.
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    One whole egg and two eggs' worth of egg whites scrambled with onion, mushrooms and broccoli.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    2 eggs over easy on a biscuit with cheese, cherries and a sausage link.
  • fr3smyl
    fr3smyl Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    larrodarro wrote: »
    fr3smyl wrote: »

What, no eggs? With that avatar I just assumed. . . . .
    Haha I wish. But I'm allergic.
  • Hungry_Annie
    Hungry_Annie Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    2 scrambled eggs, 2 slices of whole wheat toast with peanut butter and a glass of milk
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    First pic is veggie loaded egg white omelet. Second is english muffin topped with refried beans, turkey, egg whites, diced tomatoes and salsa.

2gq0646ommpm.jpg

fss0twzxs52d.jpg

• kndev
    kndev Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Sautéd yellow squash with some sweet apple chicken sausage and a multigrain english muffin with 1/3 less fat cream cheese. I've been getting a little sick of eggs so I wanted to switch it up.

blhjwpl1m15n.jpg
  • Scarlett_ptista
    Scarlett_ptista Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I usually do overnight oats. But since I have been meal prepping, I sometimes just eat one of my extra "lunches" for breakfast, as long as it's under 300 cal.
  • Spencerport
    Spencerport Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Mixed fruit smoothie with a scoop of protein powder (225 cal/serving) and a granola bar (100 cal/serving) is my breakfast everyday.