Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Replies

• LouisianaHotSauce_93
    LouisianaHotSauce_93 Posts: 184 Member
    People in general.
    When they just breathe the wrong way.

But I think that's just sometimes I'm a generally a nice person.
  • LouisianaHotSauce_93
    LouisianaHotSauce_93 Posts: 184 Member
    People with ATTITUDE.
    I can't stand when someone has a pissy attitude and takes out their problems on innocent people, if you can't talk to someone without being rude and impatient, don't bother.

I especially get irritated when I see teenagers talking back to their parents.

This too!!
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,611 Member
    My stupid cable that was fixed last week and now the phone that needs to be fixed this week. Why can't it just work?
  • Alisontheice
    People in general.
    When they just breathe the wrong way.

But I think that's just sometimes I'm a generally a nice person.

This is awesome and so true
  • amyj514
    amyj514 Posts: 53 Member
    Red lights
    Watching/hearing my husband eat potato chips
    Uncrushed milk jugs in the trash can
    My cat's obnoxious cry
    I could probably go on...
  • for_ever_young66
    for_ever_young66 Posts: 2,878 Member
    edited June 2015
    People leaving weights out, sitting around on equipment, socializing at the gym, etc. DO IT ELSEWHERE!!

My gym has a sign posted. If you're strong enough to lift em, you should be strong enough to rack em
  • Ripfit138
    Ripfit138 Posts: 1,148 Member
    Duck lips. Sagging pants. People buying lottery tickets at the gas station. Decaf Coffee.
  • FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    Ripfit138 wrote: »
    Duck lips. Sagging pants. People buying lottery tickets at the gas station. Decaf Coffee.

are lottery tickets at the gas station better or worse than money orders, though

waiting 10 minutes so some guy can get a MO instead of just going to the post office...or paying $1 at like any bank...or Wal-Mart (with a dedicated money counter)...
  • for_ever_young66
    Ever waited in line to use an ATM, and the guy in front of you is taking so long, looking so confused as though he's trying to operate the Hubble Telescope.
  • Alisontheice
    ready4_50 wrote: »
    Ever waited in line to use an ATM, and the guy in front of you is taking so long, looking so confused as though he's trying to operate the Hubble Telescope.

Yes!!! As they may their 80 bills and then rearrange their purse or wallet.

People who take themselves too seriously annoying me irrationally too
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    People trying to use exact change when there is a long line, or excessive use of coupons, or trying to say everything is on sale when it is not (but continuing to complain because 'you saw a sign' that said it was).
  • for_ever_young66
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    People trying to use exact change when there is a long line, or excessive use of coupons, or trying to say everything is on sale when it is not (but continuing to complain because 'you saw a sign' that said it was).

Unnecessary price checks. Folks trying to save a quarter. I hate that.

Speaking of grocery stores.......A big sign as clear as day, "15 items or less." Person rolls up in that lane with 55 items but cashier doesn't want to tell him/her to go somewhere else.

• Ripfit138
    Ripfit138 Posts: 1,148 Member
    Cray cray, amazeballs, awesomesauce and Teapots

Ooo...good one. I hate Cray Cray.
  • punkrockgoth
    punkrockgoth Posts: 534 Member
    When people log their .1 or .2 losses... DAILY.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    When I shart on my long runs
  • Terrybig40
    Terrybig40 Posts: 145 Member
    People who take all the weights to the bench in front of them ,and you say you done with them the say no then ten minutes later they still haven't went near them ....Give me the fu@&king wrights.
  • for_ever_young66
    Terrybig40 wrote: »
    People who take all the weights to the bench in front of them ,and you say you done with them the say no then ten minutes later they still haven't went near them ....Give me the fu@&king wrights.

That kind of goes along with marking your territory. People who walk away from weight benches, leave their sweaty towels or their water bottle on the workout bench while they go work on something else.
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Humans.
  • JamieM8168
    JamieM8168 Posts: 248 Member
    men
  • CandiedCarrion
    CandiedCarrion Posts: 94 Member
    People who chew too loudly. Not even smacking, just when I can hear their chewing and what's inside their mouth.. Ew.