What's your goal?

Options

Replies

• caitlynvasquez38
    caitlynvasquez38 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started on here but I'm 146 and my goal is 115. I already lost 20 pounds without this app but I've been needing motivation! Hopefully this will help me stay strong!
  • sarahopelor
    sarahopelor Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My goal is to gain 7 pounds of muscle weight
  • amandadunwoody
    amandadunwoody Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I've been on here for 37 days and down 3lbs. I want to lose 47 more. This is my first experience with logging my food and I'm so happy to find that is doable! And now an established routine. Working on making better food choices.
  • tegan_kates
    tegan_kates Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I Want To Lose 50 Ibs.... I've Lost 28 , 22 More To Go:)
  • rlharrison275
    rlharrison275 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have small goals. I have reached my first personal goal to lose 30 lbs.
  • bcschulz
    bcschulz Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Worthy goals!
    We can do it!
  • shannaxls
    shannaxls Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Lose 70+ lbs and get back into the shape I was before I had my daughter. :)
    (Also I accept any friend requests)
  • bcschulz
    Options
    :)
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Mine is to run a half marathon
  • sabrinadoesntcare
    sabrinadoesntcare Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Current weight is 218. My goal is to get down to 180 by Christmas break. Overall goal is to reach at least 150.
  • prototypejoy7
    prototypejoy7 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 50lbs. I want to take it day by day & to not beat myself up during this process. That is why I haven't set an exact date but rather focus on my commitment to being a better me.
  • ohmscheeks
    ohmscheeks Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    First tier weight goal is 150; overall goal is a flat tummy (whatever weight) :)
  • fitmom46itworks258
    fitmom46itworks258 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have 20 more to go! I gained 50lbs with my pregnancy and I have lost 30 so far! This last 20 is not easy!
  • amandadunwoody
    amandadunwoody Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 50lbs. I want to take it day by day & to not beat myself up during this process. That is why I haven't set an exact date but rather focus on my commitment to being a better me.

My thoughts exactly! For me just logging the food was my first goal because I had never committed to doing this before. And now I have 38 days. Sort of a parallel goal was committing to regular exercise. I'm feeling great and I am making small changes into good habits!
  • GaretG414
    GaretG414 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I lost 45 and want to keep it off. More importantly I want to maintain a healthy lifestyle. I think with MFP, it makes you more accountable, not to mention, supporting others helps support you and your goals as well.
  • nokk17
    nokk17 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm at 150 and my weight goal is 125. I used to take diet pill & many wrong way to lose weight. it works only for a moment. Now I exercise 4 days/ week & eat less (calorie count) but weight still the same. but i dont give up anyway.
  • sdbrindle
    sdbrindle Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm at 260 and want to get down to 210.
  • bcschulz
    Options
    Y'all are my inspiration.
  • sadiebrawl
    sadiebrawl Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    My current goal is 40 by 40 (shocking I know! I bet you were like no way this girl is 39!). I have about 5 months to go. I'm not telling anyone in real life this goal. I'm about halfway there.
  • Mccmack
    Mccmack Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose about 70 pounds and maintain that weight. So, I can't reach my goal until I have mantained a weight for about a year. I have lost 40 pounds and need to make some changes. I try to make changes that I can keep. So changing to lose weight will only get me go my goal weight. If I can't keep the changes, the weight is comming right back on.