What's for supper???

Options

Replies

• larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    I was able to leave work long enough to take Margie to Main Street Station for supper. We shared chips and salsa. I had grilled chicken breast, steamed veggies {without the cheese sauce} and mashed potatoes and gravy. Then I had a few of Margie's sweet potato waffle fries. Everything was very good. The dark skies opened up right after we got inside. It was coming down in sheets, blowing across the parking lot. We sat and drank coffee for a while after we ate, just waiting for it to slack up. And of course I just has a sprinkle in the garden at home.

u7inabf4tpu3.jpg
    20js6hvs8ojv.jpg
    zsuxb9elcjsx.jpg
  • the_great_unknown
    the_great_unknown Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Tandoori chicken breast, basmati rice, and a mixed greens salad with creamy cilantro dressing. I'm so full, I can't finish.
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Dinner out to night. Spaghetti w/meatballs. Lots leftover.

7caj6o0r7g4f.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Supper was corn on the cob, cilantro lime cucumber salad, spaghetti, toasted slices of roll, and peas {with some of the salad}. Dessert was double strawberry {no sugar added} ice cream with strawberries and my Greek blueberry dessert. Everything was very good. The spaghetti was even better as leftovers than the first time time around. We went Jalapeno free on the salad tonight. Our peppers are very hot this year, so they have to be used sparingly.

ca4umvqf8p4y.jpg
    ejnvca532f5v.jpg
    vhk8qsqx8kcc.jpg
  • 460mustang
    460mustang Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Michelinas Beef & Peppers
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Roasted lemon pepper chicken with potatoes and brussel sprouts.
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    Cheesesteak sandwich with provolone. Tomato, Cucumber, and feta salad on the side.

i78z3z5fwu5w.jpg
  • larrodarro
    edited June 2015
    Options
    A long day of going to town, plus needing to get in the garden after supper made me decide on easy tonight. I had fried egg and Swiss on a toasted Ciabatta roll and a couple ears of corn. We have vowed to eat corn every meal until it's gone. Then wait with baited breath for the 2nd planting to come in.
    p905m2vevnj9.jpg

• mygnsac
    Options
    A couple pulled chicken sliders, red bell pepper, cucumber, and watermelon.

5a9z797t2t71.jpg
  • blwasson73
    blwasson73 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Mahi mahi with peach salsa, asparagus and roasted diced sweet potatoes. So quick to just throw in the oven all at once!
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Margie and went out to supper at Ruby Tuesday's tonight. I had a salad, the hickory bourbon pork chop, mashed potatoes and green beans. With one of their complimentary cheesy garlic biscuits of course. Everything was very good. Then we cut the first melon of the year when we got home. It wasn't the prettiest one in the patch, but there is always a special place in my heart for the first one.
    br0rcvsllmr2.jpg
    tvvbdqjaawf3.jpg
    b86fzakecu6z.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    One of the nice ladies from the wedding reception {at my work} brought me some supper tonight. It was chips, broccoli slaw, lil' smokey's, pulled pork, tomatoes and celery. The pulled pork and slaw were very good.

cm5c1ruujv7h.jpg
  • Santanico75
    Santanico75 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    V7GX5gM.jpg?1

Chicken and cashew stir fry with quinoa - 1459kj/348 cal for the stir fry, 656kj/156 cal for the quinoa = 2115kj/504 cal total :)
  • mygnsac
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Tuna salad sandwich, raw veggies, and an apricot.

g14euci3tmgh.jpg
  • dhuntster
    dhuntster Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wrap using big lettuce leaves, avocado, Boars head turkey slices (3) 2 Tbls. graded white cheddar and olive oil mayo (1 Tbls) spread on lettuce leaves. Very tasty and filling.
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    frozen fish fillet, green beans & a watermelon, feta, mint, walnut, & balsamic salad
  • allaboutthefood
    allaboutthefood Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    97f0xhui0tut.jpg

Mushroom, cheese chicken burgers, grilled corn on the cob, grilled asparagus, tomato and tzatziki sauce. Our father's day dinner, so yummy
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Supper tonight was shrimp and pasta {wrapped in pole beans and topped with Parm}, corn on the cob, and green beans and potatoes. We really liked this new shrimp and pasta recipe. Our old one called for spinach, and our spinach was kind of wilted, so we went searching. Glad we did. This one is a keeper. Dessert was Red & Blue Boy. That is Blue Boy with added strawberries. We were trying to practice for something to carry to a family gathering on the 4th. Might need more strawberries, or add them later in the cooking so they don't lose so much color.

Larro's Shrimp & Pasta {as prepared} 139 calories, 10g protein/102g serving

453g raw shrimp
    196g spaghetti noodles {we were out of angle hair}
    41g butter {recipe called for a little more, but that is how much we had left in a stick}
    9g olive oil
    2 tbs lemon juice
    1 tsp bazil
    1 tsp parsley flakes
    1 tsp dried chopped onion
    1/2 tsp garlic powder {recipe called for fresh garlic. we didn't have any}
    1/3 tsp crushed red {hot} peppers
    dash black pepper

b76ympipbppk.jpg
    7f0t7aniem4u.jpg
  • sixele96
    sixele96 Posts: 15 Member