Things people do at the gym, that you hate.

Options

Replies

• Kristina79Marie
    Kristina79Marie Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    i hate the three girls that show up and basically do nothing but sit around talking.....in the clueless loud voice. hey hussy! go to a bar instead! yapping doesnt burn calories now get out of my way!
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    1979kiki wrote: »
    i hate the three girls that show up and basically do nothing but sit around talking.....in the clueless loud voice. hey hussy! go to a bar instead! yapping doesnt burn calories now get out of my way!

Do you want them to stop yapping and get on the bar or stay out of the way and keep the bar free for you? Can't have both.
  • Kristina79Marie
    Options

Do you want them to stop yapping and get on the bar or stay out of the way and keep the bar free for you? Can't have both.

i said go to a bar....as in do the yapping over drinks elsewhere
  • _incogNEATo_
    Options

Talking is not allowed at your gym?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    NUMBER 1: STAND AROUND FRICKEN TALKING AND HOGGING MACHINES OR WEIGHTS!!!
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    people who behave as if they are in their own private home. putting all their personal belongings all over the place, regardless if its in the locker or around the gym. screamers and others who do strange things just to be the center of attention. ugh
  • Kristina79Marie
    Options

Talking is not allowed at your gym?

no it isnt
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    guys who obviously stare at my boobs when I'm jogging on the treadmill...no I don't even show any cleavage, but you can't hide big boobs haha. I know guys will always stare and blah blah blah but it's just awkward... :# Like c'mon dude I'm just a girl trying to get fit.

or when people look at me weird because even if I wear 3 sports bras (yes, no joke), the bouncing still hurts when I run so I hold them down haha
  • Bizurke51
    Bizurke51 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    most hated: When you're the only one on the treadmills but someone decides to pass 12 other open treadmills and takes the one directly next to you....ugh
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    the phone thing. texting. talking texting...omg i hate it.
  • Kristina79Marie
    Options
    Non_Stop wrote: »

Those three girls in yoga pants just standing around are visual aids. Don't mess with my visual aids. They all serve a purpose.

trust me when i say you would not want them as a visual aid......the one may be skinny and you can brown bag it but yeah......butter face......
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    CarrC83 wrote: »
    I wouldn't say it's disrespectful to be discreet but discretion does bring with it a connotation of doing something people would disapprove of does it not? Maybe you just aren't using the correct word.

Discretion simply means to keep private. For instance, a woman uses discretion during her time of the month, because no one wants to see that. Or your condoms, or when you shave nose hairs or flossing your teeth or squeezing pimples or whatever else would cause offense if someone else saw you doing these things. It isn't wrong but they need discretion. Noticing a beautiful woman is natural. Ogling is lusting. If you are ogling, you are not being discreet.
  • bloodyhonest
    bloodyhonest Posts: 196 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    When guys go in to the gym to chat it up with their friends.

When girls go there with a mac store on their face in hopes that the guys will notice them.

Guys shouldn't have buddies at the gym to talk to while working out?

I don't even know what the second one means but what's wrong with trying to get noticed in the gym? What places are more acceptable in your opinion to possibly meet somebody?

Where did I say guys shouldn't have buddies at the gym to talk to while working out?

Ask someone if you don't get it. Acceptable place in my opinion ? Any place but my gym.
  • summergrl2487
    summergrl2487 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    samjam2801 wrote: »
    Grunters !!!

This...definitely. Also, that one guy who yells at the TV screen. Because apparently the contestants on the game show can hear him!
  • _incogNEATo_
    Options
    samjam2801 wrote: »
    Grunters !!!

This...definitely. Also, that one guy who yells at the TV screen. Because apparently the contestants on the game show can hear him!

COME ON!! Y'all are really grasping at straws now...

• Becka4Real
    Becka4Real Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Today at the gym the AC was getting fixed, so it was real hot in there. But, seriously, a dude sits on a bench to do some bicep curls and sweat is dripping out of his shorts. For real? A puddle on the floor? Towel off and come back in a minute. Yuck!!
  • brittinpink
    brittinpink Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    guys who obviously stare at my boobs when I'm jogging on the treadmill...no I don't even show any cleavage, but you can't hide big boobs haha. I know guys will always stare and blah blah blah but it's just awkward... :# Like c'mon dude I'm just a girl trying to get fit.

That makes me crazy!
  • Ritzaburk
    Ritzaburk Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    So I take it nobody's gym is perfect?! Lol! Where's the "like" button on these comments?? I'm loving this thread!
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    Non_Stop wrote: »

Those three girls in yoga pants just standing around are visual aids. Don't mess with my visual aids. They all serve a purpose.

trust me when i say you would not want them as a visual aid......the one may be skinny and you can brown bag it but yeah......butter face......

Hussies and Butter face. How's the view from up there??

high_horse.jpg
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    Options
    I usually get offended when people breathe in my general area taking up all my good air!