100 MILE CHALLENGE- CAN YOU DO IT?

Options

Replies

• knittygirl52
    knittygirl52 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Maybe I can actually start to add a little running to my walk!
  • Smittyinthesun
    Options
    The only time I run is when I didn't hear the bell for the Ice cream truck the first time !
  • DJ31
    DJ31 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! It'll keep me motivated for sure.
  • Bavaria100
    Bavaria100 Posts: 42
    Options
    Count me in. At work we do a walking challenge so I am already walking my heels off :laugh:
  • dennypup
    dennypup Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'd like to do this! Pedometer ordered, no backing out now!
  • LonelyPilgrim
    LonelyPilgrim Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I think I can.. I think I can!
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Im game! I jog about 8 miles a week...........I gotta crank it up this is gonna be hard!
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    10 miles per day?!.....I may need to do more biking than walking and running!

I'm in. Sounds like fun.....will need to get a odometer on the exercise bike.

Don't know what math formula I was using yesterday. 10 miles a day would be 300 miles for the month. The actual miles needed daily is 3.3. Some days I should not do math in my head.
  • ddonkeys
    ddonkeys Posts: 56
    Options
    Count me in!!! Now I just need a pedometer
  • Pam37841
    Pam37841 Posts: 286
    Options
    What kind did you order? I am looking for one and I am not sure what to get.
  • abzbargs
    abzbargs Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I would like to join too please. I've just joined MFP and this will be a great first challenge. Feeling motivated!
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Awesome Inspiration!
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm running a marathon on June 25th so I'll have a quarter of the miles done right there:smile:
  • Smittyinthesun
    Options
    Will there be prizes for the winners ?
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    10 miles per day?!.....I may need to do more biking than walking and running!

I'm in. Sounds like fun.....will need to get a odometer on the exercise bike.

Don't know what math formula I was using yesterday. 10 miles a day would be 300 miles for the month. The actual miles needed daily is 3.3. Some days I should not do math in my head.
    Yikes!! I was scared there for a minute!!:laugh:
  • cccathyyy
    cccathyyy Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    This is just what I need as a challenge/goal to get me through June.... a time where the heat of summer seems to make me complacent with not moving my body. I'm in!!!!
  • SarahE12345
    SarahE12345 Posts: 55
    Options
    Will there be prizes for the winners ?

Bragging rights!!!!!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :heart: :flowerforyou: Works for me!!
  • Pam37841
    Pam37841 Posts: 286
    Options
    I have been getting myself ready. I did 2 miles on my gazelle Thursday and I went with my grand babies to the aquarium and then to the park yesterday. I am sure I did more than three miles. (Forgot my pedometer though! DOH! :huh: )

Going to the river today. I will definitely get in some hiking!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    Got a One Year Pass to the Zoo last Week. Can't wait to use it for the Aquarium Plus all the other exhibits.:happy: