Share your secret goals...WARNING, not for the modest!!!

Options

Replies

• TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I want to make my ex regret dumping me for a lesser woman

Definitely down with the skimpy halloween outfits :)
  • DixieDarlin1987
    DixieDarlin1987 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    You know what? I am tall and big boned (for real)... my hands are bigger and taller than most men I know.

I just wish to feel more femine and weight less than the average man my height.
    Just being and feeling delicate. No bumps over my pants and my bra...

Uh...yeah, I'm 6'4" and 180 lbs, so believe me when I say that I understand that! People always looked at me crazy when I said my goal weight was 180...for me that's thin, but for most it's very large. Stand tall and proud!
  • DixieDarlin1987
    DixieDarlin1987 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    What is P90x ??

P90x is an extreme home workout plan that lasts for 90 days....It's the bomb! There are plenty of threads on here about it and lots of people doing it...just do a search....I'm really loving it!
  • taranj21
    taranj21 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    My goals are alot like most of yours

wear a bikini
    to look the best out of my friends (i know shallow)
    be fit and not running out of breath playing with my kids
  • N_BEAST_MODE_24_7
    N_BEAST_MODE_24_7 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    To have more of an " AWESOME BODY " ............
  • SheehyCFC
    SheehyCFC Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    To look at myself and actually be impressed not disgusted (or at this point just "meh"). That can be more about self-confidence then anything else though :)
  • jennyb31
    jennyb31 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Ok my secret goal is to go out with my friends and be the center of the male attention. This is totally shallow and I am very happily married, but I would love to go out and not be the fat friend, and instead be the hot one. Oh and to wear a bikini and know that I look hot and not be worried about covering up and hiding, not sure about this one, there is quite a bit of stretch mark damage :grumble:

I have stretch marks also and at first I was very upset about them, but after whipping my butt back in shape...I actually kinda like them (weird, I know). They are a constant reminder to me of what my body is capable of....1. bearing a child and 2. physically recovering from bearing a child and looking even better than before, despite them. I say get your body to the point that you are happy with it, and then sport those stretch marks like no one else's buisness!!!
    I have them too, I used to be really insecure about them but I got into shape and I just don't care anymore. You will get there!!!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Ok my secret goal is to go out with my friends and be the center of the male attention. This is totally shallow and I am very happily married, but I would love to go out and not be the fat friend, and instead be the hot one. Oh and to wear a bikini and know that I look hot and not be worried about covering up and hiding, not sure about this one, there is quite a bit of stretch mark damage :grumble:

This is totally mine too. I have NEVER been the center of attention when it comes to males. I am also happily married, but I love the attention. I am starting to get it now, but I would like more of it. I would love to wear a bikini, but I don't think I ever will with all the stretch marks thanks to my babies (who I wouldn't trade for the worl).

I also like the Halloween costume idea - might have to steal that one myself.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to beat my 25 year old niece in a race. I don't think it'll happen. She's faster, younger, and stronger than me, and I can't see her EVER let me pass her. The closest I've gotten is 7 seconds behind her in a 5 mile race.

Pinup photo shoot. Definitely. And maybe do a great big pinup painting of it.

I wanna keep getting carded as long as humanly possible.

This Halloween, I'm going to rock the belly baring genie costume I made and wore when I was 19. Twenty years later.
  • jennyb31
    jennyb31 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm loving the goals that are posted :happy:

Mine goes a little something like this...

#1 - I want to wear a thong bikini any and everywhere :smokin:
    #2 - Have a nude picture of myself, along with my husband's guitar :bigsmile:
    #3 - Wear an awesome Wonder Woman Halloween costume

AND DRUM ROLLLLLL PLEASE

#4 - Enter in a wet T-shirt contest, ok maybe not, but I can let my husband hose me down in our backyard :bigsmile: :laugh:

#4 is so funny!!! Maybe I will have to try this too!!!
  • AliAliMay
    AliAliMay Posts: 18
    Options
    My secret goal is too be able to strut around in underwear and heals before my boyfriend
    and the ann summers outfit I brought and didn't fit into!
  • kirstyfromscotland
    kirstyfromscotland Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    i havnt thot of goals like that but i am now...........

1..wear a mini skirt this year on a nyt out, havnt wore 1 for 6-7 years!

2..i also like the idea of a sexy halloween costume, had 2 copy that 1coz that would b real cool!

3..Beat ma male pal at work in an arm wrestle coz i almost beat him a few months ago and i would love 2 KO him!!!

My goals seem boring in comparison 2 yours!!!
  • notapromqueen
    notapromqueen Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I just started today and was hoping to find someone who made a post like this! :laugh:

You will see in my profile that I have my secret goal listed as my "top secret mission". Well, I have been with my husband for over 8 years, and we've been married for 2. Since BEFORE my wedding, I wanted to surprise him with a boudoir album (sexy lingerie, half-naked, etc)!

I've kept changing the date when he'd get this album! First, it was our wedding night, then it was our first Valentine's Day as a married couple, then our first anniversary, then our second (you get the picture!) I kept pushing the date back, because I'm not comfortable or confident in my own skin to take sexy photos for my husband! I know right? How bizzare is that?! I mean he sees me naked daily when I shower or when we're intimate; but, I wont pose for photos until I'm confident and feel sexy in my own skin!

So, like you, that's my "secret goal". I want my husband to have sexy photos that he can secretly brag to his friends with. :devil:
  • rubianne1979
    Options
    1.Pinup shoot in plans ... making a calender for my husband for Christmas.

2. Fit into the Supergirl costume that is iin the closet ... but it isn't to be worn out of the house. (Supergirl is for my husband only.)
  • rubianne1979
    Options
    sorry about the double post.:smile:
  • PecanTanDiva
    PecanTanDiva Posts: 162
    Options
    I just started today and was hoping to find someone who made a post like this! :laugh:

You will see in my profile that I have my secret goal listed as my "top secret mission". Well, I have been with my husband for over 8 years, and we've been married for 2. Since BEFORE my wedding, I wanted to surprise him with a boudoir album (sexy lingerie, half-naked, etc)!

I've kept changing the date when he'd get this album! First, it was our wedding night, then it was our first Valentine's Day as a married couple, then our first anniversary, then our second (you get the picture!) I kept pushing the date back, because I'm not comfortable or confident in my own skin to take sexy photos for my husband! I know right? How bizzare is that?! I mean he sees me naked daily when I shower or when we're intimate; but, I wont pose for photos until I'm confident and feel sexy in my own skin!

So, like you, that's my "secret goal". I want my husband to have sexy photos that he can secretly brag to his friends with. :devil:

I LOVE this idea :love:
  • rgutie1
    rgutie1 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I am also working towards the skimpy revealing halloween costume.
  • ChristinaMarie85
    ChristinaMarie85 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Def agree w/the last one! And would love to leave the lights on or at least some lights w/o feeling like pulling the covers over my head, to take showers together, Lingerie, sexy pix... :blushing: . lol my list could go on forever. And one that's really silly is conquering the hula hoop!!:grumble:
    I want to look good in my bikini and actually believe my boyfriend when he says he doesn't want me to wear it because he doesn't want guys gawking at me. And good enough where my friend says "Yea you look totally hot." Instead of "Well it doesn't make me want to claw my eyes out at least"

I want to be small enough and strong enough so that people don't hold back laughter when I say I want to become a personal trainer.

I'd also love to be on top for more than 10 minutes without getting winded.:tongue:
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    TO be able to run a 1/2 marathon at a 10 minute pace! I did it at a 12 minute pace last time

To be in prime shape for the summer!

Be able tot ake my shirt off at the beach with no worries!
  • exfatty89
    exfatty89 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    1. being able to wear a 2 piece bikini
    2. being able to pierce my belly button again and show it off!
    3. be hotter than all those girls that love to hate :ohwell: