Things people do at the gym, that you hate.

Options

Replies

• LePetitGourmet
    LePetitGourmet Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Grunting and screaming out in pain...
  • blueyellowhorse
    blueyellowhorse Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    When other people are at the gym. I hate that.

Honestly yeah lol. :'(
  • dawnna76
    dawnna76 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    I also really dislike the ladies who do actually workout and relitivly hard yet they dont seem to sweat. I mean a 60 min cardio section for me leaves me looking like I got caught in a rain storm !
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    Dear cropdusters,
    Please make sure that you have adequately used the restroom before starting. Otherwise, you will gross out your fellow exercisers and steal the good air that we so badly need when you walk/move around and toot all the time.
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    Options
    When they turn the thermostat really low so it's hard to keep warm in between sets.
  • RunTimer
    RunTimer Posts: 9,137 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    wolf-whistling during my squats session
  • Rochelle951
    Rochelle951 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Looking at my *kitten* during my squat sesh. Wait actually I like it lol
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    I... don't actually have any pet peeves at the gym. I guess I'm easy.

Well, no, that's a lie. I hate when people scoff at me for watching Netflix while I'm doing cardio. But I don't know if that counts.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Lack
    Of
    DEODORANT
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Women who go to the gym to lift, yet spend 99% of the time talking loudly on the phone. 1% of the time lifting their buttocks in front of the mirror - the only lifting done at the gym.
  • CandiedCarrion
    CandiedCarrion Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    People who feel the need to squish their water bottle aggressively while they chug it after every set.
  • swole_elsa
    swole_elsa Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Unless you're directly affecting me or another gym goer, I give literally zero fux what you're doing at the gym. Why does it matter?
  • rdouma73
    rdouma73 Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    Curl in the squat rack! :#
  • fatgirlclub
    fatgirlclub Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    When people yell across the gym at each other! :s
  • kwiet_storm
    kwiet_storm Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    swole_elsa wrote: »
    Unless you're directly affecting me or another gym goer, I give literally zero fux what you're doing at the gym. Why does it matter?
    Cos some people are just pure filthy. Putting their sweaty towel on the weights, if I have to use the weights then I would have to move their sweaty towel.

Also people using the machine leaveing heavy sweat. Thats disgusting. Don't want their sweat on my clothes. So it does matter.
  • Kman4evah
    Kman4evah Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I honestly couldn't care less what the people at my gym are doing as long as they aren't messing with my workout.
  • kwiet_storm
    kwiet_storm Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    swole_elsa wrote: »
    Cos some people are just pure filthy. Putting their sweaty towel on the weights, if I have to use the weights then I would have to move their sweaty towel.

Also people using the machine leaveing heavy sweat. Thats disgusting. Don't want their sweat on my clothes. So it does matter.
    Also, over staying on a machine. Just do your workout and move on. One ol man was doing sitting lateral raises on a chest bench. He could have used any regular bench to sit on since I was working on my chest. He told me he is using it. Felt like drop kickin him on his chest.
  • hobbeskastiel
    hobbeskastiel Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I don't hate it but it's interesting when people run on a treadmill when it's a gorgeous day. Actually...any day where it's somewhat warm and not pouring rain.
    You might live in a nice area, but runners around here would have to deal with car exhaust and stuff, so the treadmill would be the better choice. My husband and I used to do a pretty big circuit on our bikes, but a good chunk of it sucked because of the traffic.

• hobbeskastiel
    hobbeskastiel Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    People who make rude comments or talk behind my back when I am posing and taking selfies in front of the mirror.

Lol :D