Share your secret goals...WARNING, not for the modest!!!

Options

Replies

• mykismitty
    mykismitty Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Spend my 40Th birthday in a tiny bikini and not be embarrassed to step out of the bathroom!:wink:
  • Airbear3
    Airbear3 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Def agree w/the last one! And would love to leave the lights on or at least some lights w/o feeling like pulling the covers over my head, to take showers together, Lingerie, sexy pix... :blushing: . lol my list could go on forever. And one that's really silly is conquering the hula hoop!!:grumble:
    I want to look good in my bikini and actually believe my boyfriend when he says he doesn't want me to wear it because he doesn't want guys gawking at me. And good enough where my friend says "Yea you look totally hot." Instead of "Well it doesn't make me want to claw my eyes out at least"

I want to be small enough and strong enough so that people don't hold back laughter when I say I want to become a personal trainer.

I'd also love to be on top for more than 10 minutes without getting winded.:tongue:

hahah my hubby doesn't make 10 min! guess that one can't be my goal!:laugh: :noway:
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Well for starters ...I want to do a pole dancing class...after I lose more weight because I feel like I going to bend the pole now....lol...second ...wear a two piece suit ....although the picture session does sound cool too
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    CommittohealthCHANGED Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Ok I use to bea able to put both legs behind my head, at 242pds that crap was not happening. When I hit my goal weight or less will give it a try again. LOL
  • am_last10lbs
    am_last10lbs Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    To look amazing at a wedding in September....Who says the bride you can't outshine the bride?
  • MaysMom
    MaysMom Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I am SOOOOOO with you on all 3!
    I will add:

1) I always wanted to take one of those lap dance/pole dancing classes, belly dancing or something that I could perform for the hubby.

2) A sexy tattoo...probably on my side or a tramp stamp.

3) I want at least one my husband's friends to tell him how hot his wife is! I want to be a M.I.L.F.!
  • KickassYas
    KickassYas Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Well for starters ...I want to do a pole dancing class...after I lose more weight because I feel like I going to bend the pole now....lol...second ...wear a two piece suit ....although the picture session does sound cool too

i have this exact same one but i fear dislocating my shoulders and arms and wrists and anything that attempts to support my weight. same with the rope dancing. LOL

i want to have a beautiful back. i've never had one. i want to wear a backless dress and men drool over my spine.

i want to wear funk me heels the hottest i could find... to work. just be one of those crazy womenz.

i want to take a burlesque class. i want to do the bubble dance!

i want to accidentally leave my curtains open as i walk around naked (this wont ever happen as long as i have roommates.)

i want to take a cheesecake photoshoot.

i want to look like a rockabilly queen and not an orchabilly queen (inside joke)

i want to be able to walk miles in high heels.

i want marathon sex. the kind that makes the room look like we just got robbed and i can't find my bra for three days.

i want to feel beautiful striaght out of bed/gym/pap smear appt. yeah i know askin for too much.

i want my sisters to admit that i am beautiful.

i want to wear anklets. and not the ones i had to add like 40 extra links too. same with watches.

i want to rule the damned world with my brains as everyone gets lost staring at my beautiful body.

oh and i wanna eat what i want when i want and know i'm gonna burn the hell outta the cals later. :)
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options

i want to rule the damned world with my brains as everyone gets lost staring at my beautiful body.

LOVE THIS!!!
  • annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Go to halloween parties wearing the skimpiest outfit cuz I know exs would be there..

Be skinner than ex husbands fat new wife.

Use a sex swing (I own one, never used it, thought I looked like a heffer).

Have sex in a shower (him beable to lift me).

Be able to buy sexy bras (cuz finding 52H cup sexy bras is impossible).

Buy sexy lingerie, like corsets, etc and not worry about if they r long enough to cover my entire sagging belly bulge.

Go into fredricks of hollywood or victorias secret type places and actually beable to buy something...other than lotion or perfume..

Be able to dance sexy like I like to and not worry if people r laughing at me cuz im a fat girl dancing like a skinny girl should.

Have sex in my bf's truck (small ford ranger).

Sex in public places and who cares if we get caught cuz ill look good doing it.

Wearing things like a corset type top or tight tank top with skinny jeans and not worrying about wearing a jacket/sweater at all times over it so it covers my fat arms, the rolls on my back, and the rolls on my stomach.

Doing some type of photo shoot and not worrying about angles that will be flattering to a 325lb figure..

Do suspension bondage.

Im sure there's plenty of others, ill end it there.
  • monkeybuttsmommy
    monkeybuttsmommy Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I want my male friends to look at me differently. When they look at me now its "Hey jo how are ya?" with a smile and a hug. I want them to see me thin and be like, "Oh damn, you look so different!" and I want to catch them staring... and maybe see even a lil drool! LMAO!
  • monkeybuttsmommy
    monkeybuttsmommy Posts: 343 Member
    Options

i have this exact same one but i fear dislocating my shoulders and arms and wrists and anything that attempts to support my weight. same with the rope dancing. LOL

i want to have a beautiful back. i've never had one. i want to wear a backless dress and men drool over my spine.

i want to wear funk me heels the hottest i could find... to work. just be one of those crazy womenz.

i want to accidentally leave my curtains open as i walk around naked (this wont ever happen as long as i have roommates.)

i want to look like a rockabilly queen and not an orchabilly queen (inside joke)

i want marathon sex. the kind that makes the room look like we just got robbed and i can't find my bra for three days.

i want to feel beautiful striaght out of bed/gym/pap smear appt. yeah i know askin for too much.

i want to wear anklets. and not the ones i had to add like 40 extra links too. same with watches.

oh and i wanna eat what i want when i want and know i'm gonna burn the hell outta the cals later. :)

I Effing LOVE you!!! I am so glad were MFP friends!!!
  • simplycindy07
    simplycindy07 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I want to make a calendar for my husband for in his garage that he iproud to show off.
    Take a pole dancing class, then out a pole in our house for his private viewing.
    Wear a sexy bikini.
    wear a sexy skimpy halloween costume.
    Wear skinny jeans, cute top and heels.
    To go out with my husband and have guys look at me (every time we go out he has women all over him...time for role reversal.)
    To FINALLY be comfy around my skinny friends.
  • DerGraf
    DerGraf Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    My secret goal (don't tell anyone) is to finally meet an alien.
  • SayLiLIG
    SayLiLIG Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    OMG, my secret goal when I hit my target and tone is to do a pin up photo shoot tooo! :smile:
    And wear the skimpiest bikini possible on sexy Miami beach, lol.
    Maybe even go to a nude beach. :wink:
    Sexy halloween costume
    Wear a skimpy top w skinny jeans and heels and not have to worry about any muffins
    Show off my new bod to my old flames like haha look what you no longer have :glasses:

Annddddd be able to flaunt all this hotness to all my former friends/associates especially at my HS reunions when they come up, because I know they're all damn near fat now lol :drinker:

Hell, I worked for it, and if I got it may as well flaunt it before I get old and it all heads south lol:laugh:

YES!!! This is what i wanna do too!! To the freggin T! I was always big...but im bound determined to not be the fat girl anymore. 5 years til my 10 year reunion.
  • ♥AngelKisses♥
    Options
    To not look at a flimsy plastic chair and think "Will my butt fit in that?" or "If I set in that, I just can't breathe cause it might break?" :blushing:

And DEFINATELY the Hot Halloween Costumes! Can't wait for that! I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!:happy:
  • ♥AngelKisses♥
    Options

I am with ya on the anklets! And every one of these! haha :drinker: Cheers!
  • Huffdogg
    Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    can't wait to go to a nude beach or wear my speedo suit sunbathing without any self-consciousness. I will know I have the body I've been chasing when the last bit of belly/love handle goes away and I mark the spot with a yoga tattoo design I have picked out ;)
  • lifeinpink09
    lifeinpink09 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Omg these goals are awesome!

I wanna buy me a new corset and look FANTASTIC.
    I wanna look AMAZING naked.
    I know a photographer and I sorta wanna take it all of and do a nude (ARTISTIC!!!!!!!!) photoshoot.

Ohhhh so many more reasons lol <3
  • UpToTheChallenge
    Options
    1.) Well, when I am older I'd love to be the hot housewife so that all of my future husbands friends can be envious of him :laugh:
    2.) I want to be physically fit. I want to be an "athlete"
    3.) I want to be the hot girl in the group.
    4. I'd love to do a sexy photo shoot as well.
  • curvygirl512
    curvygirl512 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I want to turn every guy's head when we go to the beach. And make sure my husband sees those heads turning. And then play hard to get.