Replies

• galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Love c25k
  • Heather_Nichole15
    Heather_Nichole15 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Its like your in my thoughts!! Hahahaha!!!
  • RolemodelmomT
    RolemodelmomT Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    bloody88 wrote: »
    desweds wrote: »
    LOL! How do people even find this old post of mine? Well, I've long since finished C25K and have run four 5Ks since them. I can't recommend this program enough.
    Well i loved your post and i am sure that everyone that has read it did as well. Glad to see that you've progressed so much :smiley:

Exactly!!!
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    I am loving this!! Way to go!!!
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    maryjboom wrote: »
    Goo job! I have been thinking of starting. I don't run unless something is chasing me. Now I may start C25K sooner than I planned. Thanks

If you need things to chase you try the Run Zombies App. It's a 5k training with added Zombies.
  • casmithis
    casmithis Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Thank you for my morning giggle. I needed it today. Miss Attitude Panties is driving me crazy at work today. Maybe I could send Mr. Brother Death her way. Ooops, did I just put that in print???
  • CurveAppeal86
    CurveAppeal86 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I started it and only made it 2 days before I gave up. I really need to get back into it as I am doing a 5k in less than a month!!! Thank you for the inspiration! :)
  • bluefish86
    bluefish86 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! You're awesome!!!
  • momasox
    momasox Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Love this... hilarious!
  • mumblemagic
    mumblemagic Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Awesomeness. I read it out loud, with voices. Fantastic.
  • twinmommyRN
    twinmommyRN Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Oh my god that was hilarious!
  • Marlene1667
    Marlene1667 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU!!!! I am 50 and just started c25k. My joints are NOT pleased. Your post made me feel alot better and gave me hope to continue. thanks!
  • Slashnl
    Slashnl Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I used C25K starting in January and ran a 5K in April. Just by reading that, I could just hear her voice. I remember sometimes when running in that program, I would check my phone because I figured I paused it somehow. There was no way I hadn't already run the 3 minutes!!
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    desweds wrote: »
    LOL! How do people even find this old post of mine? Well, I've long since finished C25K and have run four 5Ks since them. I can't recommend this program enough.

Your thread is in the "most helpful posts" sticky thread in this forum, and it well deserves to be there. Awesome post!

I'm doing C25K and in Week 3 at the moment. I'm dreading Week 4 but can't wait!

I'm also doing parkrun, and planning to do other town's parkruns when I can do the full 5K. Loving it!
  • desweds
    desweds Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Cool! I'm a stickie! Didn't know.
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Hahaha! Pretty much how I felt doing that entire program. =p Hope you continue enjoying it!
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    Options
    I'm glad this post floated back up, because it made my day to read it!
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Dude! You cracked me up!

I totally felt the same way EVERY WEEK! I just knew I couldn't do it---and then I did!

I hope you will report back on your first 5k!
  • fruitystix
    fruitystix Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    awesome, do you get a runners high after running to the ladyvoice's directions, or feel like your lungs have stretched slightly (in a good way)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!