angellll12 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    qddvobaxmh5z.jpg

As gappy as I'd like....still thickums
  • MakePeasNotWar
    MakePeasNotWar Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    SLLRunner wrote: »
    I think most of us guys would prefer a nice badonkadonk to a bean pole with thigh gap.

Dude. Who cares what guys prefer?

Nobody.

^ x1000

Seriously.

And Hulbert, way to body shame thin women.

• angellll12
    Options
    What the actual fark?

Thigh Gap.

This is a thing? For reals?

If it's a concern of yours, you have issues.

It's not important.

To anyone.

What the " fark"?

Being as old as you are I would hope you'd know better and come with constructive criticism and not be so insulting towards someone who is young. You know how young people can be. You have issues.

• MakePeasNotWar
    MakePeasNotWar Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    This is what i think!

kv0fbi5ausm3.jpg

Seriously?

As a tall and not so curvy person who has spent my entire life being told that "real women" don't look like me, and only dogs like bones, and any society in which I'm considered attractive has something wrong with it, I'd like to say:

F*** whoever created that image, and all the others that pretend to be about accepting all body types, while going out of their way to denigrate mine.

If I seem bitter in this post, it's only because I am.

Signed,

A living, breathing "real" woman.
  • SergeantSausage
    SergeantSausage Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    What the actual fark?

Thigh Gap.

It's not important.

To anyone.

It's clearly important to anyone wanting to ask how to get it, and it is something that lots of people want. It's not really any different to wanting abs or a flat stomach, it's just a feature that some people like the look of.

As I said : "issues"

I'd diagnose neurosis ... but I ain't a Doc.

So anyone with any particular look they want for their body has issues?

Anyone who thinks gapping is important? You betcha!

• HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    Options
    What the actual fark?

Thigh Gap.

It's not important.

To anyone.

It's clearly important to anyone wanting to ask how to get it, and it is something that lots of people want. It's not really any different to wanting abs or a flat stomach, it's just a feature that some people like the look of.

Anyone who doesn't naturally have a certain body type but wants to dramatically adopt an unhealthy lifestyle to get it? (curvy ladies starving for a thigh gap AND coltish ones pigging out to get "thick") Not cool man, not cool.
  • dianna1286
    dianna1286 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    123user456 wrote: »
    tyqx0ilz6oqe.jpg

Best.response.ever. Lmao
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,767 Member
    Options
    PeachyPlum wrote: »
    Morgaen73 wrote: »
    Thigh gaps, bikini bridges and injecting fat into the vulva. Is it just me or do these trends seem to revolve around a central theme?

Do what now!? :anguished:

SERIOUSLY. You go after the ZONE with a hypodermic? I WILL RIP OFF YOUR F06KING ARM.

I may have screamed a little at the thought of a needle going down there.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    I just started getting a thigh gap and I HATE it... I wish I could add fat to my inner thighs so it would go away.
  • angellll12
    Options
    angellll12 wrote: »
    What the actual fark?

Thigh Gap.

It's not important.

To anyone.

What the " fark"?

Being as old as you are I would hope you'd know better and come with constructive criticism and not be so insulting towards someone who is young. You know how young people can be. You have issues.

He's right though

About what exactly?
  • angellll12
    Options
    What the actual fark?

Thigh Gap.

It's not important.

To anyone.

She asked a question. You don't know until you ask...maybe she thought there was a workout you can do to achieve a thigh gap. Some people think thigh gaps are sexy and want it....just like wanting abs or a bubble butt. Is your beard important?
  • angellll12
    Options
    What the actual fark?

Thigh Gap.

It's not important.

To anyone.

What the " fark"?

He's right though

About what exactly?

About it not being important, about a desire for one probably being a sign of other issues. You know, exactly what he said.

She didn't ask If it was important or not . Answer the question constructively or stfu instead of attacking her. When someone says they want their body to look a certain way, who are you to attack them and tell them it's not important, it's obviously important to her... did say she was doing it for anyone else, it's whatever makes happy.There are a lot of things that people do to their body that's not really important. The OP asked a simple question, and people are making assumptions.
  • angellll12
    Options
    nomu584dm3v4.jpg

• Leslierussell4134
    Leslierussell4134 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    andylllI wrote: »
    Stand with your feet pointed inwards (pigeon toed) and lean forward. Works every
    hekla90 wrote: »
    PeachyPlum wrote: »
    u0z18ou3qk25.jpg

Honestly, I Googled thigh gap and the results were... Alarming. There aren't a lot of people who have a thigh gap at a healthy weight.

There are plenty of healthy weight women with thigh gaps and Why do you feel the need to shame women who do have a thigh gap? I have one and always had one at a variety of weights. My boyfriend shockingly is attracted to me and finds it attractive. I have an awesome butt and toned body and am at a healthy weight.

And shocker, but my whole goal in life isn't about who all I can be sexy for-My health and body type aren't for the enjoyment of others. I find it offensive you're literally reducing women to sex objects based off physical characteristics. Women are more than that!

I agree somewhat. I'm not offended, but I'm currently overweight, not obese, and still have one. It's genetic and that's all there is to it. However, her's a flip side to all those women wanting one, having larger hips does limit your ability to run. I love jogging, but the wear does suck. My orthopedic says my hip to knee angle isn't desirable for running because it strains my already banged up (2 surgeries) knees. Oh the trade off, I'd rather have good knees than a freaking thigh gap lol.
    But again, no one's fault to have one or not, plenty of sexy women with all body types.
  • Carol_
    Carol_ Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    jc93230 wrote: »
    Unless Corduroy pants come back in style it does not matter.

Funny!
  • beastmode2718
    beastmode2718 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Gamer_2k4 wrote: »
    Why is everyone saying "it doesn't matter," "no one notices," and all that? To me, this question is no different than someone asking how to get a six-pack. You get it by having the right body structure and low enough body fat. If you don't have one, it doesn't mean you're unhealthy, and if you do have one, it doesn't mean you're healthy; it's just a physical feature. If that's OP's goal (or even if it's not), who cares? Just tell her the answer to her question.

• beastmode2718
    beastmode2718 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Exactly! Why does everyone have to express their opinion on them. I want a thigh gap so I don't start a frickin fire when I walk, there has to be good exercises to help with that