Replies

• Dadof3bbg40
    Dadof3bbg40 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I love eating at thigh gap, or the Y...
  • blueriotgirl
    blueriotgirl Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I am pigeon toed and have always had thigh gap its just how i am. I dont see why everyone is making a big deal about it. I have never had anything said to me about it and the fact that some people find it attractive and some don't is truly not for anyone else to judge. The fact that people are trying tovachieve it is a fad just like when "heroine chic" was cool. Be happy with what you have .you can strive to be more toned, weigh less, lift more, run farther etc...but to purposely damage yourself to obtain something that you might never have due to genetics, body structure is riduculous. You are feeding into ideals that are created to make you into something you aren't.
  • andrcollrvt
    andrcollrvt Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Troutsy wrote: »
    im-glad-i-dont-have-a-thigh-gap-i-almost-dropped-my-phone-into-the-toilet-but-i-caught-it-with-thunder-and-lightning-785f0.png

Also good for catching food you drop.
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    Options
    This is what i think!

kv0fbi5ausm3.jpg

How did this get flagged??? I'm confused ...
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Psychgrrl wrote: »
    This is what i think!

kv0fbi5ausm3.jpg

How did this get flagged??? I'm confused ...
    Anything gets flagged these days.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Exactly! Why does everyone have to express their opinion on them. I want a thigh gap so I don't start a frickin fire when I walk, there has to be good exercises to help with that

Why did you bump this godawful thread

Well something tells me this thread was not on topic the whole time and that poster might of not bumped up this thread.