Options

Replies

• kspoon5
    kspoon5 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Cerakoala wrote: »
    This is my most current but still in progress :) Before 465.9 Current 186.8
    1549k40.png

This is incredible you look soooo much younger!! Great Job!!
  • Fabu_lass
    Fabu_lass Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    1549k40.png

you made me say holy moly, that's amazing, well done
  • southcitystudio
    southcitystudio Posts: 627 Member
    Options

1549k40.png

Every time I see your pics, I am so inspired! You've done a fantastic job and your transformation is incredible. You look like a totally different person!

• whatatime2befit
    whatatime2befit Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    You all look so amazing!
  • Jennak87
    Jennak87 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    kus4ldin467e.jpg
    il3qrehye6wf.jpg

What an absolute babe! You look incredible!
  • Dawnyowens
    Dawnyowens Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    melliebee wrote: »
    It is so inspirational to see REAL people changing their lives!

ygwrm6n4ke86.jpg

I lost my weight with no fad diets, no trainers, no gym membership, just MFP, free YOUTUBE workout videos like 30 day shred, and dedication!

Looking to stay motivated now that I am maintaining!

Keep working!!! You will get there!

• Dawnyowens
    Dawnyowens Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing.....I seems to make a good start then lose my motivation. How do you keep yourself motivated?
  • MelimelCoco
    MelimelCoco Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    There needs to be a like button, I wanted to quote all of you! Amazing! I went from 220, started mfp at 216 and am presently at 147. And all because of you amazing people showed me its possible! I still have a little to go, and will definitely post pics when I get to my goal weight. Your stories/pics change people's lives! Thank you!
  • magnoliathunder
    magnoliathunder Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Luckee_me wrote: »
    Hi, here's mine, not sure how motivational it will be since I'm not at goal yet and just treading water at this point.
    Before is somewhere north of 400 pounds (my scale only went that far), the during is somewhere around 200 pounds4kl4ge07bpth.jpg

Are you kidding? You are TOTALLY inspirational! You are one of my heroes! You already look wonderful and may I say very well done!
  • RaganErik
    RaganErik Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    f3p2j1leau8g.jpg
    fypwaepdxsky.jpg
  • allaboutthefood
    allaboutthefood Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    zk8vsg7rhb4b.jpg
    295 lbs
    3tj4on8gw7s8.jpg
    around 260 lbs. Sorry no full body pics yet (not ready) I am now down to 251 lbs.
  • Jesslan_Rose
    Jesslan_Rose Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I started topped out at 400 lbs. (The first photo isn't even me at my highest weight. ) The second photo is at 219 lbs. I still have 60 lbs to go. Possibly more.

56pa6drtz7tc.jpg
    lz0wayqnins8.jpg
  • KaseyDH83
    KaseyDH83 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    The weight loss transformations in this thread are so inspiring! I'm still about 60 pounds from my goal weight, but here I am 40 pounds ago ...

k85ao6d7fh8p.jpg

And here I am today ...

4twvshyzq1y7.jpg

I knew my body was changing, but I didn't realize just how different I look until I started going through these photos.
  • ashleyeliz25
    ashleyeliz25 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    op2mckvqoq58.jpg
    x4g6td1urcx3.jpg
  • Dansgirl4910
    Dansgirl4910 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    kgsjxtcye62f.jpg

Here I am after losing around 48 lbs! Took about 10 months.
  • jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Everyone looks so good. Love seeing the difference with weight loss. Very inspirational. Thanks for sharing.
  • dancegirlnz
    dancegirlnz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    sc8nwg8s6xlc.jpg

I lost about 18kg from July 2014 to March 2015. Did it through consistent healthy eating and daily exercise! I've gained about 3kg back since then after being on medication which has been a bit disheartening. I'm now med-free though and I'm sooo ready to get in shape again!! I keep reminding myself I lost it once so I can lose it again! For me it's just a matter of getting into a routine and sticking to it long-term.
    Love seeing everyone's awesome transformation pictures on this thread, so motivating and inspiring :smiley:
  • Linnea1972
    Linnea1972 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I just to say what awsome kick *kitten* photos!!! You all ROCK...
    so heres some of mine... the last one, well looks like ive got a butt shaping.... lol lol uorug52sjci5.jpeg
    9ri3xdasy8lq.jpg
    wmabpvdpvruf.jpg
  • MelimelCoco
    MelimelCoco Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    sc8nwg8s6xlc.jpg

I lost about 18kg from July 2014 to March 2015. Did it through consistent healthy eating and daily exercise! I've gained about 3kg back since then after being on medication which has been a bit disheartening. I'm now med-free though and I'm sooo ready to get in shape again!! I keep reminding myself I lost it once so I can lose it again! For me it's just a matter of getting into a routine and sticking to it long-term.
    Love seeing everyone's awesome transformation pictures on this thread, so motivating and inspiring :smiley:

Great job! You're very pretty! Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!