Heavier girls trying to loose weight

Options

Replies

• ktc33
    ktc33 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! My name is Katie. I have about 70 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me as a friend because I need motivation.
  • amyjeaninga
    amyjeaninga Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Count me in...I have a little over a hundred pounds to lose. I'm going with the recommended 1 lb a week, and am trying to do Couch 2 5K as well as work out on our bowflex 3 times a week. Good luck to everyone. Feel free to add me!
  • zaidasky
    zaidasky Posts: 20
    Options
    im in on this one need to lose over 150lbs so lets get started
  • manda1028
    manda1028 Posts: 148
    Options
    Count me in...I have a little over a hundred pounds to lose. I'm going with the recommended 1 lb a week, and am trying to do Couch 2 5K as well as work out on our bowflex 3 times a week. Good luck to everyone. Feel free to add me!

i am doing the 1 pound a week as well. :D
  • Laylamichella
    Options
    First day on the site and I am looking forward to this new journey. I hope you all don't mind if I tag along.
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    First day on the site and I am looking forward to this new journey. I hope you all don't mind if I tag along.
    The more the merrier!
  • gailygail99
    gailygail99 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    count me in...friend me if u wish!!
  • SkinnyJen44
    SkinnyJen44 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    sure
  • Ami32580
    Ami32580 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am new on here and would love that!
  • Robyn120
    Robyn120 Posts: 249
    Options
    I'm in!:tongue:
  • Ami32580
    Ami32580 Posts: 2
    Options
    I have been wondering that very same question.
  • vanessadcampanelli
    Options
    sooooo happy to have so many people joining!!! cant wait to read more successes from you all!!!

WHERE THERE IS A WILL... THERE IS A WAY :)
  • AwkwardPumpkin
    AwkwardPumpkin Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Wow! So many posts. I would love to be part of this.
  • midwesthiker
    midwesthiker Posts: 144
    Options
    me!!!

If anyone is looking for friends feel free to add me. We can all share motivation!
  • SgtsWifey
    SgtsWifey Posts: 4
    Options
    i am with you. My starting weight was 230 pounds. Now I am 179 with 49 pounds to go.
  • Ley2ndtry
    Ley2ndtry Posts: 136
    Options
    So how has everyone been doing so far? and anyone got any plans for this weekend?

weekends are harder for me normally because we got around to my inlaws and theres normally lots of lovely food and she always buys my fave ice cream.

I think i;m going to try making my own icecream to take this time - i brought the slimming world mag which has a recipe in it :)

Weigh in day for me tomorrow, really not sure how its gonna turn out >.< we ust got back off holiday on wednesday so i have half a week of holdiay weight on me lol!
  • riy_att007
    riy_att007 Posts: 11
    Options
    You ladies are AMAZING!!! ;p I would love to join, I have about 100 lbs to lose, I just joined the beggining of this year, but fell off hte wagon for a while. SO MUCH has happened this year I started my emotional eating again and gained even more! I have decided to try again and again untill I get this down ;p, I just started the Insanity workout, first one tonight ;p
  • Ley2ndtry
    Ley2ndtry Posts: 136
    Options
    oh and ifi anyone wants to add me please feel free - i deleted my original account so i lost all my friends
  • Sarah_uk
    Sarah_uk Posts: 209
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I'm a (very) heavy girl aswell :smile:

When I started I was 142 kg/313 pounds. Right now I weigh 123.6 kg/272 pounds., so still a lot to go.
  • csexton76
    csexton76 Posts: 10
    Options
    Gossipgirl - I think the bloating is the cause for the weight gain. I usually gain as much as 5lbs during that time of the month. In about 5 days, it's all gone.