What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• FreshStartForMyself
    FreshStartForMyself Posts: 196 Member
    Slice bananas. Freeze them. Blend them with a splash of water or by themselves. Add vanilla, ground chocolate, a pinch of salt and cinnamon. Blend until smooth. Voilà:

tumblr_nr6t58cTEo1u2hr1xo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nr6t58cTEo1u2hr1xo2_540.jpg
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Cheez it crusted chicken, sweet corn puree, Honey Jack BBQ sauce, charred scallion

IMG_20150708_193003.jpg
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    LLNN122 wrote: »
    @Queenmunchy that looks soo good.. looks simple but do you mind telling me what you added and how you prepared the zoodles. Thanks

All I did was chop up my veggies, season and sauté them, add in the zoodles and some spreadable cheese wedges (laughing cow is the most popular brand), and ate! It's also really good with leftover chicken or whatever you have around. Takes 10 minutes at the most.
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    edited July 2015
    Eggs with sautéed spinach, asparagus, green onions, mushrooms, tomato, and some bacon; sweet potato, cucumber and red bell pepper; and cherries.

d376trehr41j.jpg
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    LOL @Acg67 that's not your normal presentation, and CheezIt crusted chicken sounds like something my kids might actually eat!
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Ribs from our new smoker, corn on the cob and corn muffins.

kh0b2k4iy931.jpg
  • tlharin
    tlharin Posts: 143 Member
    edited July 2015
    Back on track! Two accidentally vegan lunches:

Grilled tempeh salad with homemade blueberry barbecue sauce, blackberries, mixed greens, chili flakes, wheat baguette with garlic & chive hummus topped with cherry tomatoes, apricot, cucumber
    f8qz9vj055ih.jpg

Moroccan spiced roasted carrot salad with zucchini ribbons, spinach, raisins, lemon juice, more wheat baguette, tomato basil hummus, black plum
    y7711kplf5fw.jpg

Maybe just one more piece of that peanut butter boysenberry chocolate cake....
    lc6ujcmd9wvm.jpg
  • Building_Bulk
    Building_Bulk Posts: 20,596 Member
    edited July 2015
    Peanut Butter Protein Cheesecake topped with a Quest Peanut Butter Cup bar.

7a7q54u1zol2.jpg
  • mygnsac
    Turkey sandwich, orzo pasta salad with feta, olives and sundried tomatoes, cucumber, and watermelon.

4kdx0pcu2ddd.jpg
  • mygnsac
    Braised roast beef, mashed potatoes, broccoli, and carrots.

zrlr5umy65mg.jpg
  • alyssalosesit
    alyssalosesit Posts: 1 Member
    Today is my first day of trying to eat healthy and work out. I have a long way to go and a lot to learn, so we'll see what happens. :smile: But here is my breakfast which was yummy!

dlhm0ltqq2bh.jpg

Low fat Greek yogurt with strawberries, almonds and agave. I've also had a cup of coffee. My MFP says I should have 1200 calories every day, and I've already had 336! That makes me so scared. :cold_sweat: Better work out today!
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Today is my first day of trying to eat healthy and work out. I have a long way to go and a lot to learn, so we'll see what happens. :smile: But here is my breakfast which was yummy!

Low fat Greek yogurt with strawberries, almonds and agave. I've also had a cup of coffee. My MFP says I should have 1200 calories every day, and I've already had 336! That makes me so scared. :cold_sweat: Better work out today!

With 66lbs to lose you can definitely eat more than 1200 cal/day and lose at a good rate. Just make sure you log accurately.
  • tlharin
    tlharin Posts: 143 Member
    edited July 2015
    Tofu coconut curry with zucchini, tomatoes, and bell pepper, over noodles with chives and spinach, mixed berries

zvf2yrm97mfz.jpg
  • DiddleOnTheRun
    DiddleOnTheRun Posts: 45 Member
    crazyravr wrote: »
    Last night dinner.
    Chicken shawarma on home made whole wheat rotti with a side of pickled beat root, cucumber salad with balsamic reduction.
    i-zrjNMdp-M.jpg

crazyravr would you mind sharing your recipe for "Chicken Shawarma"?
    Looks and sounds absolutely delish!
  • allaboutthefood
    allaboutthefood Posts: 781 Member
    7rnuh54pv1f4.jpg
    A plate full of green, Kale/zucchini turkey burgers wrapped in red leaf lettuce, Kale with bacon and apples and fresh green beans
  • bunskiboo
    bunskiboo Posts: 4 Member
    gy9wuextlmby.jpg

This is today's
    image.jpg 1003.1K
  • bunskiboo
    bunskiboo Posts: 4 Member
    1pqtneqils2c.jpg
    This was breakfast this morning