What's for supper???

Replies

• MaryCS62
    MaryCS62 Posts: 266 Member
    grilled chicken breasts with peaches, grilled corn, salad (tonight's dinner)
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Supper tonight was sausage and chicken stir-fry, collard greens and ribs. As good as it was, I guess I wasn't as hungry as I thought. I only ate the smaller rib and saved the larger one for Monday night. But it was pretty late when I ate lunch.

fj9wwrq55o4a.jpg
  • allaboutthefood
    allaboutthefood Posts: 781 Member
    ziahf9h77q07.jpg
    BBQ pork ribs, Grilled baby potatoes, fresh green and yellow beans, tomato and baked beans
  • allaboutthefood
    wwpci72g425v.jpg
    Grilled cheese made with tomatoes, saute zucchini with mushrooms, grapes and a banana
  • wifeofpepsiguy
    wifeofpepsiguy Posts: 24 Member
    Veggie burger with sautéed onions and peppers and sweet potato fries very tasty.

how many cals?
  • samathes
    samathes Posts: 55 Member
    Planning on making a crustless kale and bacon quiche. So excited!
  • allaboutthefood
    xmpmolglbq6c.jpg
    Grilled veggie bobs, Tilapia, fresh green and yellow beans, baked brown rice and tomato
  • accidentalpancake
    accidentalpancake Posts: 484 Member
    Spaghetti squash fideo with chorizo and roasted corn
  • larrodarro
    I had a ham, turkey and Colby Jack roll-up, green beans and mixed veggies for supper. But we did a big eating at my cousin's creek place this afternoon. So this is a special 4th of July lunch edition of What's For Supper???

It was burgers {and hotdogs, if you were so inclined}, potato salad, slaw, peas, pulled pork and baked beans {with a little tomato, onion and pepper salad on top, due to too small plates}. There were other desserts, but I limited myself to Margie's strawberry blueberry trifle, Sister's blueberry yum-yum and Cousin Dana's apple pie. I was going to take a picture of the trifle, but I was in the creek cooling off when the desserts were brought down from the house, and it got hit early and hard. {It looked a lot better just a few minutes before this} Later I had a slice of melon. All in all it was a good time, with good food.
    6rnl9taw16r4.jpg
    74lz67scpubc.jpg
    j6hwjjzry5q2.jpg
    euhbytz93hrz.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Supper was tomato pie, ribs, Jalapeno poppers, a new Mexican corn salad and a toasted roll. I remembered to take a picture of the tomato pie before it was cut this time. Then later had a little of the strawberry blueberry trifle. All very good.

208f9n39phhh.jpg
    hxxhvnisu99u.jpg
    7lchd5fxrxe2.jpg
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Made a turkey salad with spinach, romaine, mushrooms, green onion, red bell pepper, cucumber, tomato, potato, pecans, a tbs of ricotta, a couple tbs of macaroni salad (leftover from the 4th of July bbq), garlic salt and black pepper.

g93k6zs04fe3.jpg

Later I made a blueberry and cream crisp, recipe from the WebMD website.

0uptpkygg4va.jpg
  • mygnsac
    Turkey sliders with spinach, tomato, mayo and cranberry sauce; macaroni salad; edamame, quinoa, red onion, corn salad; and some cherries.

amdmna2p8ux8.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Supper tonight was ribs, a tomato, roll, mixed veggies, green beans, Mexican corn salad and a couple of Jalapeno poppers. Yum.

hrgwx9eg7871.jpg
  • larrodarro
    We went out with our Tampa cousins to Beef O"Brady. I had a salad, {half of} the Cuban, some boneless wings, a couple of chips and salsa and a slice of fried dill pickle. The food was very good.

We rode with them, and I forgot my camera. So no pictures tonight.
  • allaboutthefood
    ap4g9tjbzeh7.jpg
    Baked brown rice, fish and black bean, chick pea, corn salad
  • nikki_dw
    nikki_dw Posts: 126 Member
    Beef stew with potatoes, carrots, onions and celery! Super yummy!
  • allaboutthefood
    ypomfl9jzory.jpg

Rice with a mixture of beans, veggies and tomatoes.
  • larrodarro
    I started off with a salad {that Margie brought in from Olive Garden}. Then had leftover Beef O'Brady chips and salsa, boneless wings and half a Cuban. Also had some {Olive Garden} peppers, onions and tomatoes, and a serving of the Mexican corn salad. Everything was very good. {And most of the leftovers are done, so I can get back to healthy eating}

9j5cwamzx3j5.jpg
    32da3e3du94v.jpg

• larrodarro
    And a thin slice of tomato pie.

kl33vpqn0skj.jpg
  • sistrsprkl
    sistrsprkl Posts: 1,010 Member
    zucchini frittata

Look yummy! Thanks for the recipe, tried to make a zucchini frittata yesterday but it didn't work, have to try this recipe.
  • tuliplor
    tuliplor Posts: 51 Member
    Quiche - egg, cheese, thinly sliced ham, mushrooms, green pepper, and broccoli. It was really good!! NO carbs!!
    lc4fpbq8c0nw.jpg
  • tuliplor
    tuliplor Posts: 51 Member
    4th of July dessert. Sugar free vanilla pudding, lite cool whip, strawberries, blueberries and (optional - angel food cake in small pieces) It was really good!! avoocswpvbf0.jpg
  • larrodarro
    tuliplor wrote: »
    4th of July dessert. Sugar free vanilla pudding, lite cool whip, strawberries, blueberries and (optional - angel food cake in small pieces) It was really good!!

We do lots of different low sugar desserts with SF Jell-O and/or SF Jell-O pudding with Lite Cool Whip, Yoplait Lite yogurt and Greek yogurt. Also a big fan of Angel food cake.
  • mygnsac
    Eggs with sautéed spinach, asparagus, green onions, mushrooms, tomato, and some bacon; sweet potato, cucumber and red bell pepper; and cherries.

d376trehr41j.jpg
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Ribs from our new smoker, corn on the cob and corn muffins.

kh0b2k4iy931.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Margie had bought a couple of plates from a fund raiser. It was chicken and rice, green beans and slaw. {I added Mexican corn salad} Mine had three chocolate chip cookies as well. {Her's had a slice of pound cake} It was pretty good, and we didn't even have to cook.

by3p9r97tzbt.jpg
  • mygnsac
    Turkey sandwich, orzo pasta salad with feta, olives and sundried tomatoes, cucumber, and watermelon.

4kdx0pcu2ddd.jpg
  • allaboutthefood
    No pics, we went to our local park, on Thursdays they have local live music and a free BBQ, they serve hamburgers, hots dogs, variety of veggies and fruit, cookies and drinks. It was a great evening.
  • Firefly0606
    Firefly0606 Posts: 366 Member
    Pizza!! Because it is Pizza Friday at my house! And I'm excited, because for the first time in forever I don't feel guilty about it because I have fit it in with my daily intake. Ya!
  • mygnsac
    Braised roast beef, mashed potatoes, broccoli, and carrots.

zrlr5umy65mg.jpg