What's for supper???

Options

Replies

• allaboutthefood
    allaboutthefood Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    ypomfl9jzory.jpg

Rice with a mixture of beans, veggies and tomatoes.
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    I started off with a salad {that Margie brought in from Olive Garden}. Then had leftover Beef O'Brady chips and salsa, boneless wings and half a Cuban. Also had some {Olive Garden} peppers, onions and tomatoes, and a serving of the Mexican corn salad. Everything was very good. {And most of the leftovers are done, so I can get back to healthy eating}

9j5cwamzx3j5.jpg
    32da3e3du94v.jpg

• larrodarro
    Options
    And a thin slice of tomato pie.

kl33vpqn0skj.jpg
  • sistrsprkl
    sistrsprkl Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    zucchini frittata

Look yummy! Thanks for the recipe, tried to make a zucchini frittata yesterday but it didn't work, have to try this recipe.
  • tuliplor
    tuliplor Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Quiche - egg, cheese, thinly sliced ham, mushrooms, green pepper, and broccoli. It was really good!! NO carbs!!
    lc4fpbq8c0nw.jpg
  • tuliplor
    tuliplor Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    4th of July dessert. Sugar free vanilla pudding, lite cool whip, strawberries, blueberries and (optional - angel food cake in small pieces) It was really good!! avoocswpvbf0.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    tuliplor wrote: »
    4th of July dessert. Sugar free vanilla pudding, lite cool whip, strawberries, blueberries and (optional - angel food cake in small pieces) It was really good!!

We do lots of different low sugar desserts with SF Jell-O and/or SF Jell-O pudding with Lite Cool Whip, Yoplait Lite yogurt and Greek yogurt. Also a big fan of Angel food cake.
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Eggs with sautéed spinach, asparagus, green onions, mushrooms, tomato, and some bacon; sweet potato, cucumber and red bell pepper; and cherries.

d376trehr41j.jpg
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Ribs from our new smoker, corn on the cob and corn muffins.

kh0b2k4iy931.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Margie had bought a couple of plates from a fund raiser. It was chicken and rice, green beans and slaw. {I added Mexican corn salad} Mine had three chocolate chip cookies as well. {Her's had a slice of pound cake} It was pretty good, and we didn't even have to cook.

by3p9r97tzbt.jpg
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Turkey sandwich, orzo pasta salad with feta, olives and sundried tomatoes, cucumber, and watermelon.

4kdx0pcu2ddd.jpg
  • allaboutthefood
    Options
    No pics, we went to our local park, on Thursdays they have local live music and a free BBQ, they serve hamburgers, hots dogs, variety of veggies and fruit, cookies and drinks. It was a great evening.
  • Firefly0606
    Firefly0606 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Pizza!! Because it is Pizza Friday at my house! And I'm excited, because for the first time in forever I don't feel guilty about it because I have fit it in with my daily intake. Ya!
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Braised roast beef, mashed potatoes, broccoli, and carrots.

zrlr5umy65mg.jpg
  • azucker88
    azucker88 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Pita pouches filled with grilled chicken small amount of cheese and light sour cream and salsa :)
  • larrodarro
    Options
    My customers brought me supper tonight. It was salad, chicken wings {wet and dry}, fried catfish, meatballs, pasta salad and cheese grits. Very good. {I'm glad I had a very light lunch}

dsvmb49002i0.jpg
    007.JPG 1020.3K
  • allaboutthefood
    Options
    Pizza!! Because it is Pizza Friday at my house! And I'm excited, because for the first time in forever I don't feel guilty about it because I have fit it in with my daily intake. Ya!
    That's the best way to do it, I hope you enjoyed your pizza...
  • allaboutthefood
    Options
    Again no pics, I was so hungry after my 3 hour walk I dug right in to my food.. We had on the BBQ Mild Italian pork sausages, grilled zucchini, grilled bell peppers, mushrooms, grapes and cottage cheese.
  • allaboutthefood
    Options
    f9zow7cej3kg.jpg

A plate full of green, Kale/zucchini turkey burgers wrapped in red leaf lettuce, Kale with bacon and apples and fresh green beans
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Nice looking green. ^^^^^^