Share your secret goals...WARNING, not for the modest!!!

Options

Replies

• juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Im doing a pinup shoot the second I get to my goal! thats what the profile picture is for!

Im a tshirt and jeans girl - I really want to look fabulous in some snug jeans and curve/boob hugging tshirt. Simple!

Ive never been to a beach and actually worn a swim suit. Always have a cover up or clothing over it. I want to rock the beach!!!

I soooo want some 'make my legs a mile long and my *kitten* perfect' F-me pumps!

To go to the club with my girls and be the one getting the attention. Total MILF in the making over here! haha

Ive got a handful of naughty reasons too..... :blushing:

Mostly it comes down to confidence!!
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    My "secret" goals :
    - Wear sexy lingerie
    - Strip for my next (serious) boyfriend and feel completely sexy while doing it
    - Buy and wear a super sexy swim suit without feeling the need to cover up.
    - Another round of sexy/risqué photos
    - to walk into a room and feel as though I've turned some heads
  • muriah2
    muriah2 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I love this thread!

I'm so with you on the sexy halloween costume...

Get a tattoo down my side...

Get in and out of the bath tub easily, and to have my entire body covered while in the tub!

I want my boyfriend to be able to lift me without straining a muscle...

Umm...yeah...sex without my belly flapping around...

I want people to say "man I wish I had a body like that!"

Have a poster of my before and after on my gym's wall....
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Oh and I want my fiance to think I am hot. Not just "cute" but hot. I want him to be proud to be marrying me! He doesn't really see me like that now... but it's definitely motivation to get there!

TOP SECRET THOUGH!!!

Not anymore hun lol, they're officially blasted across the internet =p.

Oh, and by the way...I just looked at your profile pictures...and if those two bikini ones of you in the mirror are current, he's absolutely crazy for not thinking you're hot.

Just sayin!

Cris
  • muriah2
    muriah2 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, and I wanna be able to sit with my legs crossed, see my collar bone, and have my thighs not rub together!
  • pyro13g
    pyro13g Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    You don't need mirrors on the ceiling to see if the bed is made.:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • DixieDarlin1987
    DixieDarlin1987 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Wow! Lots of really awesome secret goals..I may have to steal some of these! Love the stripper pole idea, I definitely want another tattoo, and I'm so down with making ex's miss me, getting envious looks from other women (and their boyfriends), looking amazing at an upcoming wedding (there will be many old high school buddies there), and I totally want to be a MILF! Keep sharing folks, I'm really enjoying reading all the responses!
  • cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    yes, yes, and YES! wish we could all go out and do this together (not the photo shoot or mirrors thing, obviously. lol)!
  • thedisappearringman
    Options
    ok..........here goes............to look like one of the guys from the movie "300"...........then to hit the beach an learn to surf..........been living in Cali for 2 years now and it's something I always wanted to do........can't do it if I can't get up on the board.........and lastly to go to my 30 year reunion next year and blow the minds of all the girls that wouldn't even look at me in high school.kind of lame I guess....but it would be fun.......
  • Zombielicious
    Zombielicious Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Okay, so everyone on this site has a goal...whether it's to lose weight, get in shape, build muscle, tone, fit in their old clothes, be healthier, live longer or what ever! They're all excellent goals, but does anyone have a secret goal or reward in mind? Maybe a sexy or silly one? (Waving hand frantically) I DO, I DO!!!! My public goals were to get back in shape after having my son..CHECK! Tighten and tone....CHECK! I'm looking and feeling great, and I just started P90x. When I finish P90x, I plan on rewarding myself with my secret goals which are:
    1.) Old school pin-up girl photo shoot!!! (Oh yeah, I said it) I don't plan on sharing them with anyone except my hubby....but I've always wanted to, so by gosh, I'm gonna!
    2.) Wear a sexy, revealing Halloween costume! Silly, I know. But again, I've always wanted to!
    3.) This is probably the most embarrassing one :blushing: ....ooooowwwweeeeee here goes.....install mirrors on my bedroom ceiling! RAWR!!!:devil:

I want to hear you secret goals, I know I'm not alone here! lol

Um...I like ALL of these ideas!! These aren't silly in the least! I've always, ALWAYS wanted to do number 1! Definitely a secret goal of mine...and number 3 - oh yes...haha...I was just talking to my boyfriend about this today.

Good luck on all your goals!!!
  • Zombielicious
    Zombielicious Posts: 246 Member
    Options

Be skinner than ex husbands fat new wife.

HAHAHAHAHA...I love this btw....
  • victoriashea
    victoriashea Posts: 112
    Options
    I have a few friends in Brazil I want to go visit... apparently they have nude beaches there. And I'm okay with that.
  • monkeybuttsmommy
    monkeybuttsmommy Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, and I wanna be able to sit with my legs crossed, see my collar bone, and have my thighs not rub together!

MEEEE TOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
  • monkeybuttsmommy
    monkeybuttsmommy Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Oh and this may sound stupid but I want to be able to sit on the ground with my knees up to my chest and wrap my arms around my legs and confortable. If I do that now I have to hold my breath!
  • KickassYas
    KickassYas Posts: 397 Member
    Options

HAH!!!

I cannot wait for moment i realize i've walked somewhere in a skirt and not started a freakin fire with my thighs! nothing sucks more than feeling like i need to call the fire department because my thighs commit arson every time i wear a damned dress!!

good lord i cannot wait!!!! and crossing my legs without having to adjust my bigass to the side so that leg will make it over the other. :p hahahah omg i'm sooo excited!

i cannot wait until i have a belly button to even consider piercing even if i don't really want to, i want the option!! instead of my belly swallowing thedamned button.

omg let us pray for foot weight loss my feet are a size 12 wide. do you have any idea how many drag queen friends i have because we have shoe shopping in common!?!? knowing my best friend can fit into my heels and he's thinner than me and therefore can walk in them longer!?!? grawl!!! i cannot wait until i can say "get outta my shoes!"

i want to wear a pencil skirt and my *kitten* look so good every man regardless of their race or preference will instantly pop a boner and have to find a book/binder/menu fast.
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    i want marathon sex. the kind that makes the room look like we just got robbed and i can't find my bra for three days.

^ THIS! Gawd, it's been way too long. Unfortunately that means bringing my husband up to speed first... Hmm.

Ok, so I already have artfully done B&W nekkid photos up of me in the bedroom taken when I was not nearly as toned and 164lbs... so I'll be redoing those. Looking to maybe repeat the "Demi" shot (knees drawn up to chest, kitty covered by crossed ankles) my hubby took of me when I was a tanned toned 142lbs. Oh, and not just ANY pin-up shoot, but an Iman Woods pin-up shoot. The woman is a freaking genius and I am SO lucky she lives in CO!!!

To be able to rock the yoga pants and bralette look at the gym so I can honest-to-gawd get my "skankercise" on, lol. Abdominoplasty is required. I'm 5'8.5", carried all three babies low and to the front like basketballs so all of the stretching is confined to one space. I used to stay a little fat just so I had padding to fill it out. SO over it; I'm only 30 and ready to celebrate my childbearing years coming to a close. (Same goes for my rack that has had 26 months of nursing.)

Since I already have Carmen Electra's entire Aerobic Striptease DVD set, maybe putting it into practice for my hubby 6 years after the fact when my hubby caved & got it for me.

To join the local Krav Maga center and have all the guys wanting to be my partner. Mmmm grappling ;) *sigh* I'm married, not dead. A little fight or flight response does wonders for one's sex drive.

To maybe get my nips pierced to complete the tongue & VCH. Along the same line - to finally get my USMC and Sgt.'s chevrons tatted on the back of my neck.

To finally get out to my USMC Company's reunion to make all my old platoon mates eat their hearts out and watch their wives punch them in the arm while saying, "you NEVER mentioned Sgt. _______ was a GIRL!!!"

The real shocker: to take my husband to the sex club downtown with the insane door/guest pass charge and have him and JUST him f*** my brains out for all to see. (so sex in public... kinda)

Yeah, definitely NOT for the faint of heart.
  • TimesUp21
    TimesUp21 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Not on the subject but was your profile pic taken at the WARRIOR DASH? My husband and son did that this past weekend, and Im totally in for next year!!!!!!!!!!
  • lecia125
    lecia125 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    bump
  • cjs3001
    cjs3001 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I've read through a few pages and I want aaaall of these things you wise wise people are talking about!

1) To be able to wear sexy underwear and clothes without looking like a pig in a blanket.
    2) To have the OH about dribbling over me if we get dressed up nice and go somewhere.
    3) To sit on the OH without feeling like I'm going to squish him.
    4) To walk (hell even STAND) in my 7" heels.
    5) To not feel completely disgusting and undesireable after a night out of dancing.

These are secret goals right? Obviously most importantly is getting fit and healthy... ahem... :bigsmile:
  • sandralina
    sandralina Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    4) I want to be able to take sexy pictures and send them to my hubbys cell fone while he's working!

Sooooo ditto.