What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Ribs from our new smoker, corn on the cob and corn muffins.

kh0b2k4iy931.jpg
  • tlharin
    tlharin Posts: 143 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Back on track! Two accidentally vegan lunches:

Grilled tempeh salad with homemade blueberry barbecue sauce, blackberries, mixed greens, chili flakes, wheat baguette with garlic & chive hummus topped with cherry tomatoes, apricot, cucumber
    f8qz9vj055ih.jpg

Moroccan spiced roasted carrot salad with zucchini ribbons, spinach, raisins, lemon juice, more wheat baguette, tomato basil hummus, black plum
    y7711kplf5fw.jpg

Maybe just one more piece of that peanut butter boysenberry chocolate cake....
    lc6ujcmd9wvm.jpg
  • Building_Bulk
    Building_Bulk Posts: 20,596 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Peanut Butter Protein Cheesecake topped with a Quest Peanut Butter Cup bar.

7a7q54u1zol2.jpg
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Turkey sandwich, orzo pasta salad with feta, olives and sundried tomatoes, cucumber, and watermelon.

4kdx0pcu2ddd.jpg
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Braised roast beef, mashed potatoes, broccoli, and carrots.

zrlr5umy65mg.jpg
  • alyssalosesit
    alyssalosesit Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day of trying to eat healthy and work out. I have a long way to go and a lot to learn, so we'll see what happens. :smile: But here is my breakfast which was yummy!

dlhm0ltqq2bh.jpg

Low fat Greek yogurt with strawberries, almonds and agave. I've also had a cup of coffee. My MFP says I should have 1200 calories every day, and I've already had 336! That makes me so scared. :cold_sweat: Better work out today!
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day of trying to eat healthy and work out. I have a long way to go and a lot to learn, so we'll see what happens. :smile: But here is my breakfast which was yummy!

Low fat Greek yogurt with strawberries, almonds and agave. I've also had a cup of coffee. My MFP says I should have 1200 calories every day, and I've already had 336! That makes me so scared. :cold_sweat: Better work out today!

With 66lbs to lose you can definitely eat more than 1200 cal/day and lose at a good rate. Just make sure you log accurately.
  • tlharin
    tlharin Posts: 143 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Tofu coconut curry with zucchini, tomatoes, and bell pepper, over noodles with chives and spinach, mixed berries

zvf2yrm97mfz.jpg
  • DiddleOnTheRun
    DiddleOnTheRun Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    Last night dinner.
    Chicken shawarma on home made whole wheat rotti with a side of pickled beat root, cucumber salad with balsamic reduction.
    i-zrjNMdp-M.jpg

crazyravr would you mind sharing your recipe for "Chicken Shawarma"?
    Looks and sounds absolutely delish!
  • allaboutthefood
    allaboutthefood Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    7rnuh54pv1f4.jpg
    A plate full of green, Kale/zucchini turkey burgers wrapped in red leaf lettuce, Kale with bacon and apples and fresh green beans
  • bunskiboo
    bunskiboo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    gy9wuextlmby.jpg

This is today's
    image.jpg 1003.1K
  • bunskiboo
    Options
    1pqtneqils2c.jpg
    This was breakfast this morning
  • bunskiboo
    Options
    j3a2pdogitgz.jpg
    And last night's.....
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Using up bits in the fridge before I do a food shop tomorrow. Chorizo, halloumi, rocket, quinoa & brown rice and some garlic ciabatta. It was lush! iyzuyuxx8605.jpg
  • kitkatkarr
    kitkatkarr Posts: 97 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    plvh2nxea88a.jpg
    lokl2oxu4oqn.jpg
  • Building_Bulk
    Building_Bulk Posts: 20,596 Member
    Options
    Breakfast

kaxrua97jo3j.jpg
  • allaboutthefood
    allaboutthefood Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    lcpenzdzvxe9.jpg
    DINNER: Breaded Sole, grilled carrot, peppers and sweet potatoes with some cottage cheese.
  • JPIDGLEY
    JPIDGLEY Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I used to always order chicken tenders and fries in EVERY restaurant, people would joke that I would need a kids menu. I didn't care but when I wanted to drop weight and be in a deficit this home made oven baked chicken tenders and fries became my best friend.
    I think this one was about 450cal (inc sauce)jjxdqui2k9bc.jpg