stage 2
    stage 3

they all have 3 mins of strength 2 mins cardio and then 1 min abs

you do each one for 10 days

they're brutal
  • beccarockslife
    beccarockslife Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    So looking forward to this :) Hope to really stick with it this time and see the difference.
  • katz22
    katz22 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    im in :-)
  • GoodMorningGirl
    GoodMorningGirl Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I was planning to start on 5/29 too, so I'm definitely in! I'm pretty nervous about it, but I walk regularly and lift weights 2x/week, so hopefully I'm fit enough to handle the Shred!
  • Staceygurl428
    Options
    msladonnalee it goes like this...

3 different work outs

stage 1
    stage 2
    stage 3

they all have 3 mins of strength 2 mins cardio and then 1 min abs

you do each one for 10 days

The ten day thing is a "by the tenth day" you go up to the next level--to keep challenging you!
    Each workout burns calories and is effective, but if level one is too easy after a few days, move on up a little early! It is a personal preference and only you can judge when you are ready to move on to the next level.
    Each level gets progressively more difficult.

(I was dying after a few days on level one, but yesterday I felt ready to move onto level 2 early. I am on day 4.)
  • miss_jamaica
    miss_jamaica Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have done 3 rounds of 30DS, but only on level 1... it took me that long to be able to do the pushups! I'm ready for Round 4! Let's go ladies! :-)
  • mpeace1406
    mpeace1406 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I literally just bought the DVD today after hearing such great things about it!
  • comebackgirl
    Options
    I'm definitely in because I just got the DVD couple of weeks ago and haven't used it YET! INCLUDE ME IN!
  • Stelynru
    Stelynru Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! Although, I started today so I will be a day ahead.
  • kezzieh
    kezzieh Posts: 25
    Options
    I would love to do it, i bought the dvd about a year ago, keep trying to do it but i find it so repetative just can't get into it :-( Plus she looks amazing i find it quite off putting!! I think she needs to be more like she is in the Biggest Looser, more attitude, perhaps shout at me a bit through the TV!!
  • acasey0123
    acasey0123 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    anyone can join and this group is more of a motivation group to help each other along these 30 days also because I myself is new to 30 DS and to post helpful hints, tips, and to rant or rave about that day
  • TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    So... HOLY CRAP! For the 2nd day, I tried doing this 30DS. WTF? Is she trying to kill us?!? :laugh: I made it a whole 8 minutes! (In my own defense, my thighs were already a little sore from running 3.68 miles yesterday, so those squats were KILLING me!) I have NO upper body strength, so I'm doing "wall" push ups. :blushing: I'm thinking this is going to be a LOOOONNNNGGGG 30 (*#&(&*$#^ DAYS!
  • TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I am in. I will order the DVD today. But I need to know what the plan is. Does the DVD include all 3 levels? Do I need any extra equipment?

You need hands weights and a yoga mat (if you have hard floors). Don't try to use a towel (I tried and was slipping all over the floor). If you have carpet, you may not need the mat.
  • koukla702
    koukla702 Posts: 171
    Options
    I just bought the DVD today - and I did day 1 today.....but I'll join in
  • Monica_in_MO
    Monica_in_MO Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I just bought it today, too! And I definitely need the accountability to keep my commitment level up. I am healing a tibial stress fracture, so I am going to do the best I can and adapt when needed.
  • Zoe9636
    Zoe9636 Posts: 56
    Options
    I am in, I have done it before but a while ago but had great success.
  • Ley2ndtry
    Ley2ndtry Posts: 136
    Options
    Good luck to everyone starting today :)
  • bjscmg
    bjscmg Posts: 77
    Options
    Ohhh I'm in!!! I started it last week and never made it to day 4 due to being sick . I never took measurements or anything so I'm gonna just start over!
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Im new to MFP and I woul love to start today!!! I just got it last night at walmart and I can't wait to finish and see resultus!!!!! I will weight myself and post measurements in a lil bit but I'm glad I found this group!!!!

Ok so on going to add you guys as friends because I wanna keep up with it and I need motivation so I need help!!
  • beccarockslife
    beccarockslife Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Day one done, photos taken, just about to do measurements :)