What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• aflores0808
    aflores0808 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My lunch today : two brown eggs, seasoning, veges, and a small amount of cheese sautéed in a cast iron skillet.
    6ozs6vjgbd32.jpg
  • DiddleOnTheRun
    DiddleOnTheRun Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Dinner
  • DontJustWishForItWorkForIt
    Options
    Stdavis53 wrote: »
    Here are a couple things I have made lately...

Hickory Smoke Grilled Salmon With Citrus Shingles
    98zukn.jpg

Veggie Flatbreads on Flatout flatbreads - 150 calories each
    1zywva1.jpg

Seafood Pho using Shiritaki Noodles, Krab and Shrimp 300 Calories per HUGE bowl
    kewuxh.jpg

So far the Pho has been my absolute favorite thing i've made since starting this lower cal journey.

Recipe please:)) Looks delish! And only 300 cal for a huge bowl!? Can't best that:))
  • plumsparkle
    plumsparkle Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    cjazl0nloc95.jpg

gluten free sausages, half a jacket potato with red pepper hummous, honey sesame roast carrots, and garlic green beans - not a good photo lol,but it was so nice :)
  • Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Egg thingy
    ioy7m0cuhxtw.jpg
    Macaroni turkey cheese.
    776xqgunp350.jpg
    Rolled and ate sushi. ^_^
    n6kar52zk6ko.jpg
    Had a coupon for this. Magnum ice cream bar. It was okay...
    6n4qvnkr0qab.jpg
    My #1 favorite Japanese food. Natto! Lol.p45w9spyho96.jpg
    Dinner with my boyfriend. <3. Steak and veggies.
    s12jmakhtvvl.jpg

• Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    My friend made me spam musubi!
    ba1hivuobfap.jpg
    Vietnamese savory pancake with shrimp, pork, bean sprouts and lots of side herbs!
    um15ajdelzy6.jpg
    Grilled pork, zucchini and sesame cabbage salad :)
    vbnfvy82pz8t.jpg
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Sweet corn, charred scallion, togarashi

IMG_20150713_195934.jpg
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Turkey sandwiches on wheat dinner rolls with tomato, acocado, mayo and cranberry sauce; tortilla chips (more like tortilla crumbs from the bottom of the bag); and blueberries.

wo6af7pma93d.jpg

Had on of these guys for dessert tonight. My first Blue Bunny ice cream. Really good!

trj65x5t0dyn.jpg
  • maystafam
    maystafam Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I do mine by the week... 21 day fix extreme meal book with a twist... rbb5z2uea8tf.jpg
  • tlharin
    tlharin Posts: 143 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Lunch: three egg scallion omelette stuffed with mint chutney, garlicky spinach, and buttered peas, + mixed berries

o1ewq4y9nm5s.jpg

Dinner: whole wheat linguine tossed with roasted cherry tomatoes, spinach, and herbed (basil, parsley, thyme) ricotta

jz0oq5vhxb6t.jpg

Happy with these individual mixed berry crumbles, made with some "Bear Naked" brand protein-fortified granola, easy on the sugar and butter--about 350 calories for an ample serving (and about 11 G protein thanks to that granola)

a9rx4hqt82pk.jpg

sfvj0u3puneu.jpg

9coohuv67rjd.jpg

• kidcuba176
    kidcuba176 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Private chefu5op4008n3tu.jpg
  • flabtograd
    flabtograd Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    All of these are healthy, no added sugar recipes. I am trying my best to make delicious foods without the added sugar that I (and many others) have grown up on.

9vut1zaks2ye.png
    Recipes on my blog: MichaelaCooks

Top left: Overnight oats (dairy free!) - tastes just like black forest gateaux
    Top right: Cherry compote
    Bottom left: Roasted carrot & sweet potato soup
    Bottom right: Watermelon refreshing drink (can add alcohol to make it into a fruity cocktail if you want)
  • HanamiDango
    HanamiDango Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    tlharin wrote: »
    Happy with these individual mixed berry crumbles, made with some "Bear Naked" brand protein-fortified granola, easy on the sugar and butter--about 350 calories for an ample serving (and about 11 G protein thanks to that granola)
    Those look lovely. Can you let me know how you made these, please?
    Thank you
  • tlharin
    tlharin Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    tlharin wrote: »
    Those look lovely. Can you let me know how you made these, please?
    Thank you

Sure, couldn't be easier :smile:

1/2 cup granola (mine was "Bear Naked" brand's "Honey Almond Protein 100% Natural Granola)
    2 Tb brown sugar
    2 Tb butter
    cinnamon, cardamom
    1 cup-ish of quartered strawberries
    1 cup-ish of blueberries
    1 Tb sugar
    1 Tb flour

Preheat oven to 375 F, then prep the berries: mix them with the bit of sugar, a scant tablespoon of flour, and set them aside. Then pulverize the granola (I used a blender for a minute) until it's in fine crumbs. Use a fork to mix the granola crumbs with the brown sugar, butter, cinnamon, and cardamom until the mixture looks like wet sand. Pour prepared berries into baking vessel, top with the granola mixture, and bake for 15-25 minutes (depending on type and size of baking vessel) or until the berries have burst and the top is golden-brown.
  • moondrake
    moondrake Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    mv2j49.jpg
    Caribbean Style Chicken and Beans, I made this last night and posted the recipe over on recipe swap. New here so not sure what's what. 372 cals, 41.7g carbs, 30.4g protein, 7.9g fat.
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Crustless tomato and mozzarella quiche with rocket, tomato and avocado salad with a little balsamic dressing. zsu8v06xiesy.jpg
  • kitkatkarr
    kitkatkarr Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    xpkd2dly3sqw.jpg

Yolo
  • melonayde
    melonayde Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Bump