Pin-up Girls! - Week 1

Options

Replies

• claeysm
    claeysm Posts: 85
    Options
    how do you get the picture in your signature.. i tried it and it just comes up as the url at the bottom (see below).. what am i doing wrong??
  • hecallsmeroses
    Options
    hi. is this still open? I would love to join the challenge too current wt is 141
  • xxCelestexx
    xxCelestexx Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Fruit bowls are good. I went to a baby shower where they had a fruit bowl, angel food cake and fat free cool whip. A delicous dessert and still not too unhealthy
  • miriamtorason
    miriamtorason Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Claeysm, you didn't close your tags properly. You want img]  (omit the spaces, I needed them to keep the program from trying to display my "URL" as a picture.  ^_~ )  Ooooh, fruit bowl!  In a watermelon besides?  OMG!  Yum AND pretty!  *drool*  (Truthfully?  I'd take a good nectarine, cherry or strawberry over cake any day.)
  • simplysarahd
    Options
    May I join? My CW is: 233.
  • miriamtorason
    Options
    I have so many things going on! GAH!

It's hard to keep my sodium intake in check because I've got so much to do - I run out and get stuff done, then grab 'something' while I'm out so my toddler and I aren't starving to death the whole time we're out, and inevitably, whatever I grab that's even vaguely healthy is PACKED with sodium because otherwise it would taste like cardboard. YIKES!

The last few days have been haircuts all around, a mountain of laundry, back and forth downtown to pick DH up from work, gardening, and trying to keep tabs on the house and find a babysitter for Wednesday. We're doing a LOT of prep for Wednesday - this is the day of my immigration interview. If all goes well, effective Wednesday, I'll have Permanent Resident Status in Canada, which will make my life SO MUCH EASIER. But, before then, I have to make copies of most of my documents, including my passport, get photos taken, line up that sitter (they made an appointment for me for "1:00 to 3:00pm on Wednesday, June 1" - who makes an appointment for immigration with under a week's notice when at least one party has a job?!? GAH! It isn't much now that I write it down, but living it... it feels like a whirlwind.

All this means no swimming for me this week. I usually go Weds. morning, but I'm not going swimming at 8:30 to get home by 10 to get a sitter by 12 to get to this meeting by 1, to get home and get dinner going... It's too much crowdedness when I'll already be nervous as all get out and need to spend several hours in front of the mirror making sure I look the best I can. Then, everything I would have accomplished on Wednesday (household-wise, as W/Th are our weekends) will need to get done on Thursday, and... OYE!

Anyhow. I've nervously-babbled at y'all enough. :embarassed:
  • LJSpady
    LJSpady Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies! Just checking in a bit early.
    Last Week: 348
    This Week: 339
    YAY!!
    Hope everyone else is doing well!
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    9 pounds in a week! Wow!
  • JennDoesKeto
    JennDoesKeto Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    can't wait for weigh in i should be finally in the 250"s!!
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous! I love it!!!
  • MsImperfect0
    MsImperfect0 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I know you are a week in but i would still like to join and make it a 9 week challenge for me!.

SW-208

target weight for in 9 week-180
  • sineadgrowden
    sineadgrowden Posts: 134
    Options
    i don't know how this really works but id love to be part of this if its still possible
    can someone please explain how it works =)
    SW:165
    CW:160
    GW:132
    Add me if you want :happy: thanks

Mondays way in - 159.6
  • Want2BeBetter
    Want2BeBetter Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    My weigh in is - 268.6 lb

Start of this I was 269 lb so only a tiny result weight wise, but my body fat percentage has gone down a little so that's good.
  • bjam1234
    bjam1234 Posts: 75
    Options
    weigh in today is 154.8 - the number has finally moved!!! :bigsmile: (it has been weeks since I lost anything, and have been sticking to the plan, so good morning for me!!)

my start wgt was 156, so just a little loss, but im v happy))

well done everyone on wk 1s weigh in :flowerforyou:
  • rockachick1982
    Options
    I would love to do this! Please add me if you can

Starting Weight - 252
    Current Weight - 248

Thanks!
  • miriamtorason
    Options
    YARGH! It looks like AF is here - A WEEK EARLY!!! This is SO going to mess with my weigh-in numbers... Gah! It couldn't have waited two days? ACK! Here's hoping it turns out okay anyhow!
  • lexiwho
    lexiwho Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    My weigh-in for this week is 257, slow and steady wins the race, right? :smile:
  • violetcharms
    violetcharms Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    My weigh-in is 151 (SW 152)

Weight loss so far: 1lbs

Am trying desperately not to think about the awesome rice they sell down at the convenient store. :X
  • jumelle
    jumelle Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    YARGH! It looks like AF is here - A WEEK EARLY!!! This is SO going to mess with my weigh-in numbers... Gah! It couldn't have waited two days? ACK! Here's hoping it turns out okay anyhow!

Same thing happened to me so I totally feel your pain lol. I'll cross my fingers that our weigh-ins go well. :drinker: Good luck, ladies!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Can I join? CW: 178.6