• MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    All of you added. :)

Whew... thanks!! :bigsmile:
  • Samiwhereareyou
    Samiwhereareyou Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    oops me late weigh in still 174 but i am going to keep up with p90x drink all of my water and make sure that i dont skip meals and i am sure that I am gona drop that fat in no time.

good luck ladies I look forward to reading our victories.
  • Fat_Bottomed_Girl
    Fat_Bottomed_Girl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness! Thank you, you are awesome! :)
  • cocobeenie
    cocobeenie Posts: 98
    Options
    Yay pin-up girls!

I'd like to join. Right now I'm 121. My goal weight is 115. Almost there!

My goals for the next ten weeks:

hit my goal and ease into maintenence
    post a before and after photo :)
    continue logging in and keeping up my food diary
    do some weight exercises
  • atrayubrandy
    atrayubrandy Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    - What worked for you the last 10 weeks?
    Well, I wasn't a member of this group, but I can tell you that I was really good at consistently going to the gym.

- What are your goals this round?
    I would like to reach my ultimate goal of 135lbs in the next 10 weeks (that's a little more than 15 lbs in 10 weeks). I would like to up the intensity of my workouts by switching from zumba to more step aerobics. As much as I love zumba, I think I've reached a fitness plateau with it.

- What are you going to do the same or change this time?
    This time, I'm going to try to eat healthy more consistently. I was decreasing all my carbs (including fruit) to try to lose weight but it had the opposite effect. After a few days of really low carb, I would have a day or two of cheating, then a couple good days, then a couple cheating days, etc. This time, I'd rather focus on eating vegetables at every meal/snack and fruit twice a day...everyday.
  • blueillusion3
    blueillusion3 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    i might be a little late but if i'm not...
    starting weight: 210.2
    goals: to exercise every day, stay within my calories and lose 13-17 lbs.
  • violetcharms
    violetcharms Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Thanks Rach, for this group! Super excited as this is my first time here! Hope this works out for me.. or us, rather!

What worked for you the last 10 weeks? I'm new, both to MFP and this group.. But I think taking food in moderation worked best, coupled with regular walks with my dog

What are you goals this round? I'd like to lose at least 12kgs(26lbs), maybe start off with half of that in the next ten weeks, and be more toned overall.

What are you going to do the same or change this time? As a new pin-up, I'll try to log in all my meals (and snacks!) and keep under my calories. Also. water water water!!!

Thanks again!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Added. :flowerforyou:
  • nicxox
    nicxox Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Is it too late for me to join?
    My current weight is 147lbs.
    My goals for the next 10 weeks are:
    -lose 10+ lbs
    -up my cardio workouts
    -walk to work (1 hour) at least once a week (weather permitting!)
  • turbogirl4christ
    Options
    My goals is to lose 10 pounds in the next 10 weeks and to take more walks with my kids!! And to cut back on my water...I was drinking 128oz a day and was told by my nutritionist that that is WAY to much for me and that I need to cut down to 80oz a day :ohwell: So I'll have to work on that as well...water is all i drink so I didnt think I was doing too bad...but I guess I was..

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far!!!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    My goals is to lose 10 pounds in the next 10 weeks and to take more walks with my kids!! And to cut back on my water...I was drinking 128oz a day and was told by my nutritionist that that is WAY to much for me and that I need to cut down to 80oz a day :ohwell: So I'll have to work on that as well...water is all i drink so I didnt think I was doing too bad...but I guess I was..

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far!!!

Nutritionist is a GREAT tool! I hope to see one someday. Too much water call flush essential nutrients from your body. I'm curious to see which vitamins I actually need to take supplements for. I don't want to be taking a bunch of pills in the morning that I don't need. :flowerforyou:
  • xxCelestexx
    xxCelestexx Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Can I join? My starting weight would be 224
  • TanyaLee122175
    TanyaLee122175 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I am ready for the next round
    Goal this round- to lose 10-20 pounds during this 10 weeks
    what am I going to do different really stick with and follow through on going to the gym and getting a good workout in.
    DRINK more water.
  • alina726
    alina726 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. Current weight 159.
  • lynner22
    lynner22 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    can I join too pleaseeee?
    CW: 178
    My goal is to lose 10-20 lbs in the next 10 weeks. And look good in a bikini again by August. :)
  • petitedemoiselle
    petitedemoiselle Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join this challenge? If you're still accepting people, I would love to do this.
    CW: 191.4 lbs
    GW: 170 lbs

What worked for you the last 10 weeks? I've only resumed my weight loss efforts within the last four weeks. I've been doing Turbo Fire, which has not only kept me interested, but has also given me great results.
    What are you goals this round? My goals are to lose 21 pounds, to continue TF, and to get myself ready to begin C25K.
    What are you going to do the same or change this time? I'll continue TF and add three more weight training days to my schedule.
  • jumelle
    jumelle Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Got the name of this challenge from petitedemoiselle. Hope you're still taking participants. =]
    CW: 249.0 lbs
    GW: 220.0 lbs

What worked for you the last 10 weeks? I've been back on MFP full time for the last month, but I've been doing TurboFire and Zumba.

What are you goals this round? My goal is to lose 29 lbs in the next 10 weeks (-2.9 lbs per week).

What are you going to do the same or change this time? I'm going to keep using the same programs, continue watching my calorie intake and add a some cycling to my schedule for the next 10 - 12 weeks.
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all of the new pin ups!!! And thank you very very very much Rach for all your hard work and effort!!! I lost over 22 pounds during the last challenge and would really love to lose 15-20 for this one (that would put me very close to my goal). I love the support here and appreciate each and every one of you!!! :flowerforyou:
  • sray30
    sray30 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hello pin-ups! I'm looking forward to the next 10 weeks, I plan to lose 10 pounds. I need to stick with logging all my food/drinks and working out at least 5x a week. That seems to be the only thing that is getting the weight off.

Good luck to everyone!
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Awesome!