WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JULY2015

Options

Replies

• cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,324 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Janetr - comfy is that hotel's speak for comfortable. The hotel style of marketing is rather twee. :bigsmile:

Heather UK

Carol/peach - Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Michele/exermom posted a message on the comments section and asked for a message to all of you because Vince is in the hospital and she can't be here.

"Went to the hospital this afternoon, left when they started to do an electrocardiogram. Will go back tonight. Vince doesn't think the EP study will be done until Mon and he's going to talk to the MD (assuming he comes in) about going home, that he is't mentally ready to have the EP done. Took him some chocolate cupcakes and pizzelles that I had at home because I know the food the hosp gives you won't be to his liking, he's too picky."

I am wishing Michelle and Vince the very best luck with his heart situation and the hospital services.

Katla in Beautiful NW Oregon
  • nccarolb
    nccarolb Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Michele - Thoughts are with you and Vince. What is an EP, though?

• grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,781 Member
    Options
    think I should have just stayed in bed today :s
    got to work, and gee what do you know the manager comes out and gives me a talking to, seems I am not paying attention to ordering stuff falling behind on that, and talking about personal stuff not dental to much and I am not doing this and I am not doing that.. I was about ready to quit right then and there..
    this is from the woman who had both her teenage kids in the back office with her for 1/2 the day and she CONSTANTLY is on the phone texting.. and the troll was just sitting there because she must have said something to her, and she is CONSTANTLY texting on her phone, and her mother calls on the work line, and she was out sitting in the waiting room talking to a patient, and her son caught 2 fish today and she was showing everyone the pictures ,, but I am the one not doing anything..
    If I could just do as the Johnny Paycheck song goes.. take this job and
    it..
    I would do it in a heartbeat..
    something was going on with Tom's phone not mine.. so we still are over but Verizon cant explain why..
    come home and Tom is doing some mudding under the breakfast bar and then sanding so there is plaster dust everywhere, and guess who gets to clean that up tonight.. and to top off the evening burned my pinky finger on the oven... I think I should pour myself a drink.... If I had something I would....
    OK rant over.. will check in later or in the morning
  • tngram2seven
    tngram2seven Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Flying home to hubby and Shirley the cat tomorrow. It will be so good to get back to water workouts and normal routines. I'll be calling knee doc to schedule replacement. I'm so done with this pain! Toni
  • GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS
    GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS Posts: 2,573 Member
    Options
    @grandmallie MMmppphhh! Sounds like your supervisor is like my DDnL's boss. A few months ago, she got sent home for 2 days because her boss's wife saw something she posted on FB and called him about her posting on FB during working hours. Now she can't bring her cell phone into the office with her. Admittedly, she is hooked on FB - big time - it is her homepage and she keeps the phone 'on' 24/7. DOS says it beeps all through the night; but, he won't say anything to her because then she gets mad at him and makes life miserable. She told her boss that some of the business comes through her cell phone and when he sent her home, she forwarded all the orders that came in on the cell phone for those 2 days to the office. When she got back, they were all sitting on her desk for her to do. I think she told him to do it himself or pay her for the 2 days he docked her for. I don't know if she got paid or not. It is a small business and now he has turned a lot over to his son - who she says does nothing but go around posturing, I told her that in some jobs, she would not have gotten a warning and the next time, he might 'fire' her for good. She is convinced that nobody can do her job. I told her that nobody is indispensable and 'if' she is planning on quitting she better have found another job to go to because we live in an 'at will employment state'. Most employers do NOT want a person to work out a 2-week notice and they are not required to pay you for any unused vacation time either. She *kitten* about her job more and more; to the point of making herself 'sick'. The DGD suffer from it because she takes it out on them when she gets home.

I once asked her to turn it off while we were 'out to eat' (we paid for the meal) and she got mad and told me that when we started paying for her bill, I'd have the right to tell her to turn it off. The next month we paid 2/3rd of her bill so that DGD would have a phone to use off at college. Now the shoe is on the other foot and she knows it, so when we go out to eat, she will turn it off. She fusses about us not saying anything to our DYS about his phone being on all the time; but, that is 'different' ... that IS his work phone and he gets paid to figure out how to solve problems even when he is 850 miles away. Now he has a DFNL that will go out to check on things when he is out of town and will fix things for him. And feed his dogs.

I do not think a supervisor or a employer ought to come out and give an employee the 'talking to' especially not in front of other workers. I think that is totally 'tacky' and 'unprofessional' . . . if they have a problem with a worker, then take them into a place with some privacy and deal with it that way.
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,667 Member
    Options
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    terri_mom wrote: »
    Cheri – Thanks for the explanation about the music and podcasts and such on my phone. We do have wireless internet at home, so I will attempt to get stuff downloaded this weekend. I know we used most of our data this weekend in Chicago, because the wifi at most of the bowling alleys was repeatedly kicking us off. DH sometimes uses his phone as a HotSpot, but that drains his battery quite quickly. I am so excited to move into the next technological phase of my life.

Terri in Milwaukee

Good luck with the downloading! Enjoy your listening!

Where were you in Chicago? My young adult children live in Chicago both just north of the river. I love visiting them and exploring all that Chicago has to offer...by foot of course....lots of steps on the pedometer over a weekend of visiting!

Cheri
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,082 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Katla thanks for keeping us informed about Michele. Prayers to her and family as Vince receives care for his heart.

Heather outstanding scenery. You look fantastic.

Alison never easy when given that kind of treatment. ((()))

:heart: MNMargaret
  • Lestan48
    Lestan48 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Saturday here and woke to real HEAVY frost. The garden is white. Stayed in bed until 8.30am
    Smoothies today: breakfast = 2x Cinnaberry, snacks x2 = Ginger peach. Pizza for lunch and Jamie's meatballs and pasta for dinner = 1917
    Cleaning bathroom, laundry, kitchen and mopping hard floors today
    Will walk Blaize in the afternoon
    Did boxing and walked the dog yesterday. Walk shortened as it started to snow and Blaize dragged me back to fire. He knows when he is well off
    I really enjoy being retired and cleaning house. The garden is all mine come Spring as himself is going fishing
    Lesley in Tasmania
  • pipcd34
    Options
    stats for the day:
    slow ride hm 2 gym- 14.24min, 2.9mi 12.3amph = 82c
    slow spin- 30nin, 85ar, 95aw, 11g, 12.6mi = 178c
    slow ride gym 2 dome- 6.41min, 12.5amph, 1.3mi = 60c
    slow ride dome 2 hm- 18.47min, 8.6amph, 2.6mi = 176c
    total stats 496 cal
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,969 Member
    Options
    Michele (exermom) just posted this on her friend home page and asked to have it shared with all of you

Just got back from the hosp. Vince talked earlier to one cardiologist (the electro guy) who wanted to see the results of the echocardiogram. He did want Vince to have the EP but he couldn't do it until Tuesday. Vince told him that if he had to stay in the hosp and do nothing until Tuesday, he'd go crazy. As it is now he's a bit stircrazy. So the cardiologist agreed that as long as the echo showed normal heart (no blockages), he can go home tomorrow. Well, while I was there the echo was read and we found out that there's no blockages so he'll be coming home tomorrow. I had to gloat a bit "see, because of the fact that I'm not feeding you all that grease, you don't have blocked arteries and can come home". I don't know how true that is, but it sure sounded good. Well, I think running on 2 hrs of sleep is starting to catch up with me, so I'll give the cats their "treats" and then get to bed. Someone, please post this in the forum for me. Thanks
  • DamitJanit
    DamitJanit Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    Call me crazy but I love to see other people happy and succeeding .

Good Evening my friends,

CarolNC, you are in my thoughts. Thanks for checking in and you know we don’t care about caps. I don’t even know how you can type much. Hope you heal quickly.

Gina, I do have MFP friends but rarely even look at my home page. My real friends are all in this group of ladies and we visit often. It sounds like you really know what you are doing and just need to tweak a few things to be spot on. Like those drinks out?? What mixer do you drink? I find that is the worst thing for me. Luckily one of the places I go to drink is the Moose club and I can take my diet tonic with me. I’m not sure just any restaurant would be okay with that. Eating out in general is much more of a challenge to stay on track so we have really cut back on it. Barbie (our fearless leader) has taught some of us to not use food as entertainment. (Even though it is so much fun.) Keep up the good work.

Katla, glad you are working on that grumpy attitude. Why is it that when we get in “that” mood, we know it hurts us more than anyone else and it’s still so hard to shake? Good luck. (((Hugs)))

Lenora, glad the new meds are helping but want you to get over that cough.

Vicki, Congrats on your new habit. ROFLMAO about your brother. I know it wasn’t funny to him at the time. So happy for your Mom’s results. *sigh of relief*

Chris, great run!!!! Keep up the great work.

Teri, DH keeps corn chips in the house and now he has some that are multi-grain and delish. I should have never tasted one.

Cheri, good point on using WiFi when downloading to your phone. I do that so I use very, very little data each month.

Heather, glad you got over your tiff about the room and had a good meal. Funny that DH got drunk. You looked lovely in the dress. What a slim figure you are sporting. wow.gif The pictures are beautiful. They don’t even look real, but like a postcard. Thanks for sharing.

Micmaust, welcome. This is a great place for support and information. Please tell us a bit more about yourself to help us get to know you. We also ask that you end each post with the name you want us to call you and a location be it general or specific. Come often and good luck.

Kate, so interesting and impressive. Wow, girl, you keep up the great work.

Terri, you are so right about all of us wanting to Mother Pip. I hope it’s a cool 88 degrees for the ball game. Have a good weekend.

Carol GA, I always check on that shipping cost for returns when buying online. I find that many things are that way and not worth it if you have to pay the shipping both ways. I very rarely buy clothes on line for that reason. Maybe you can sell it at a garage sale or something? Maybe Craig’s List.

Michele NC, so sorry to hear about Vince. Please keep us posted when you can. You will both be in my prayers. ((((Hugs))))

Allison, I hope the rant made you feel better? Really sorry your day went south. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. I’d tell Tom he made the mess, he can clean it up.

Toni, I know you will be glad to get home. I hope you can get the surgery soon, if that’s what you want. Pain is no fun.

welcome.gif to any Newbies that I missed. Come often and join in the chat. This thing works!! Please sign your post with what you want to be called. It makes it easier for us to respond to you. Also a location is great, be it specific or general. We are happy to have you join us.

For those of you that are still trying to convince yourself that this weight loss thing is worth it, I just want to give you a word of encouragement. I have lost 56 pounds and still have at least 24 to go; maybe more. This is certainly not always easy for me. I have given up many foods that I used to eat all the time and loved. Now I don’t eat them because I know how many calories they have. The thing is, since I’ve lost weight, here is what my hubby and I have noticed:
    1. I don’t get tired as fast or easy.
    2. I can stand and/or walk much longer than I could before. (which means I can cook a meal without sitting)
    3. My hands used to shake a lot but rarely do now.
    4. I used to sweat profusely to the point of embarrassment and don’t any longer.
    5. I am able to physically do things that I haven’t been able to do in years.
    6. I have way fewer aches and pains; legs, back, joints, etc.
    7. I look and feel a whole lot better!!!
    All this is just to remind you that it is worth it. Don’t give up and if you fall off the wagon, get up and right back on it. We can do this!!!
    I didn't make it to the nail salon this afternoon so will go to my class tomorrow with sad looking toes. I did make some bran muffins today since I ate the last of them.

Have a great day, my friends. rose.gif
    Words I live by:
    Savor. I have to slow down and savor every bite.
    and
    Opportunity. Each day offers new opportunities for good health and happiness if we just look for them and choose them.
    I Love you, smiley-love013.gif
    DJ
    Myrtle Beach, SC
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,969 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    KateKyi wrote: »
    @DJ, Myrtle Beach, SC. Because I cant couldnt cook, I went surfing the internet for recipes for all the new ingredients I am trying. Part of my new life style (note not a diet) is to look for new foods instead of manufactured processed foods. I have 2 food rules, a) no manufactured processed foods and only buy ingredients that have 3 or less ingredients on the label list. This way it cuts out all the "additions" to food like sugar and salt. I control what I want to add to my food now. The trouble was because I was used to buying processed foods I had to start looking for what to cook, as part of that process I stumble across things almond pastry made from almond mass left over from almond milk which in turn ended up as me making almond milk to see what it was like.
    Kate

I admire your decision to set some firm boundaries about your food....that is what has helped me lose weight, keep it off, and gain more energy.....I have boundaries that leave out unhealthy food and it saves me from bad choices...bravo to you.

:)janetr, the reason I started line dance was that I could go alone....the classes I go to are mostly women.....Jake and I have an agreement---I don't make him dance and he doesn't make me play golf or go fishing (or several other things he does that I don't like)..if there is a senior center in your town, check with them, they might have a class or know where there is one.

:)Heather you look fabulous in your picture.

:) we went to the quilt show and then had more lavender ice cream (lavender chocolate fudge) and then walked the long walk back to where the car was parked instead of taking the shuttle bus.

<3 Barbie

1056287i3zmwzup2m.gif Stats for today:
    27,000 steps
    over three hours of dog walking
    half an hour on the exercise bike while knitting and watching TV
    taught line dance class in the morning
  • JanetMMcC
    JanetMMcC Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Michele / exermom's latest status:

exermom
    Just got back from the hosp. Vince talked earlier to one cardiologist (the electro guy) who wanted to see the results of the echocardiogram. He did want Vince to have the EP but he couldn't do it until Tuesday. Vince told him that if he had to stay in the hosp and do nothing until Tuesday, he'd go crazy. As it is now he's a bit stircrazy. So the cardiologist agreed that as long as the echo showed normal heart (no blockages), he can go home tomorrow. Well, while I was there the echo was read and we found out that there's no blockages so he'll be coming home tomorrow. I had to gloat a bit "see, because of the fact that I'm not feeding you all that grease, you don't have blocked arteries and can come home". I don't know how true that is, but it sure sounded good. Well, I think running on 2 hrs of sleep is starting to catch up with me, so I'll give the cats their "treats" and then get to bed. Someone, please post this in the forum for me. Thanks
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,650 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Well, for me today is the first day of summer! I just finished camp, while I will have lots of other work all summer, camp is both the fun thing I do and the crazy making thing I do! Lots of hours, exhausting, and yet tons of fun. For someone without kids it is a great kid fix too. I get 10 kids for 3 hours a day and toss them back at the end – perfect!

So I had a light dinner and a cocktail – cranberry vodka…not too bad on calories – for a cocktail.

Barabara – welcome…. What is a freek call center? A place for freeks to call into? HMMMMM…. I am missing something basic I know!

Barbie – meant to comment on the Lavender – I love it too and have a row of it in my yard, I make a lavender shortbread cookie, I bet lavender ice cream is to die for!

Joyce – I hope that Charlie sees the light! And I love shared veggies – isn’t it the greatest!?

Margaret - thanks for sharing, I don’t know what rent is like there but here it is staggeringly high. One of the things I did with a friend that lived with me for a while is I set a reasonable but low rent, and then made a list of things with the value that she could do to “pay” the rent, but required a minimum amount in cash. So things like clean the house, clean gutters, clean the garage, weed, stuff that I could do but was happy to not do… That allowed her to make her own financial decisions… and either I had extra cash or I had a bunch of stuff done. And it was a month by month choice, so in Dec and Jan, when she wanted Christmas cash I got a ton of things done, but other months she paid more cash.

Carol and Pip – excellent call on Alison – do not allow your &^%$H to treat you like a kid.

Miriam - I grow lavender with great success it likes good drainage, and little to no summer water.

Heather – sorry all was not as you hoped! Kingston Lacey is gorgeous, but you are more gorgeous in that cute dress!

Michele – thinking of you and vince

July Goals:
    Walk everyday –try to hit 180 miles 7/11 - 57miles so far
    1 plank every day and log here – goal more then 19 - 9
    Log everyday –
    Eat mindfully-
    Weekly fun things –
    W1 – Mom is here for the 4th, and we are going out to dinner –her treat!
    W2 – a new smart phone, my business paid off, a visit from an out of state friend
    Kim from N. California
    w3 - final week of camp!
    58855297.png
  • pipcd34
    Options
  • drkatiebug
    drkatiebug Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    Quick check in. I'm at a conference so don't have a lot of time to keep up with my social media.

Exermom, thinking of you and Vince.

Allison, glad Vince was the culprit on the data. I'm sorry your job continues to be a source of stress.

Margaret, I'm a little late in mentioning this, but I loved the tatting. Both ways looked great, but I liked the diamond way just a little bit better.

Lisa, congrats on the warehouse deal.

More later,

K

• JanetMMcC
    JanetMMcC Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Thanks, alla y'all, for the compliments. :D
    Larry suggested take-out Mexican last night. "How about I spend an hour at the gym first?" Spent a little while on a step machine, 20 minutes on a treadmill, 30 on a reclining bike. Halfway through the last, Larry came in. He had a menu, so I studied it a while and went for shrimp Veracruz (tomato and, I apparently failed to notice olives, which I'm not particularly fond of). He ordered, and it was about done when I was. I'd figured in garlic bread, which didn't show up, so I ended up even farther under budget than I'd expected.

Collected on part 1 of Larry's belated birthday present - 3 one-hour massages. Was nonplussed to get to where the GPS said my destination should be to find no building numbers. Turns out that Ms. Brittany Jones uses a made-over garage. I may have expected too much; I was hoping to feel somewhat limp noodly at the end. It was still a nice hour.

Starting from the back end.

Katla, thanks for the word from Michelle. Please relay my best to her and Vince.

Carol/Peach - Grrrr indeed. Small print everywhere.

Great steppin', Mary MN!

Heather - Gorgeous landscapes.
    I'm glad you shook yourself and got over the hump -- / Cameelious hump -- / The hump that is black and blue.
    (The poem at the end of the Just So Story is what you were thinking of, right?)
    http://www.boop.org/jan/justso/camel.htm
    And look at you rockin' that dress!

Micmaust - welcome! Let us know
    how the bike ride went. :)

peep - Yikes! Fell, hit your head and dizzy. Clearly, I missed something 10 or 20 pages back. Good to hear you're taking care of y'self.
    I sure hope the shoulder's OK on its own. When I broke my shoulderblade as a kid, I had a cloth figure-8 bandage for a while.

Cheri - I've got a library book via hoopla, and hoopla streams rather than downloading, darn it all. It's also annoyingly buggy -- the book will skip and jitter, and it's impossible to go just far enough back. Today, it was bouncing back and forth between a couple of chapters.
    What I'm listening to is The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater. Good YA fantasy.
    http://maggiestiefvater.com/wp-content/uploads/RavenBoys-CHAP-TEASER.pdf
    I checked it out because I'd read and enjoyed The Scorpio Races.
    http://maggiestiefvater.com/the-scorpio-races/

Terri in Milwaukee- next time the corn chips call, grab a handful of cherries. :)

Chris in MA - way to go on the running! I'm *very* impressed.

Vicki GI NE - Great news about your mother!
    And what a delightful new habit you have. I know the feeling. :)

Lenora - I was gonna say that if the farmer had bought a steer for breeding purposes, that was a joke in itsef. But the dictionary tells me that while it's often used for a castrated male, the word's also used for male beef cattle of any age. :)
    Glad your cough med is working.
    Lovely about Mallory's father's Day book-card.

jlann55 - welcome and happy sunshine!

Gina - welcome! I'm a few hundred miles east in New Orleans.
    Great walking! Exercise - or, rather, my slothfulness - also has been my consistent downfall. Drinking has never been a problem for me, but I've done plenty of grievous bodily harm to myself with only chocolate, chips and big servings in the mix. :(

NC Carol - your lower case writing reminded me of archy the cockroach, a denizen of Don Marquis' newspaper columns starting in 1916. Archy had to dive head-down onto the keys of the manual typewriter, and the shift key was beyond him. Growing up, I read "The Lives and Times of Archy and Mehitabel" many times. And, with your typing to remind me, I just bought the ebook of "The Annotated Archy and Mehitabel." :)
    Looks like EP studies are electrophysiological, to figure out the source of an abnormal heartbeat.
    http://www.heart.org/HEARTORG/Conditions/Arrhythmia/SymptomsDiagnosisMonitoringofArrhythmia/Electrophysiology-Studies-EPS_UCM_447319_Article.jsp

Allison - a) your phone should show your data usage. And if you only use it on wifi, it should be dang near nil. b) The man is your husband, not your keeper. Your paychecks help pay the bills.
    You are such a good daughter-in-law.
    <later>I see the phone thing got figured out, and NOT yours. Ha!
    Sorry about the work troubles.

MN Margaret - Good for you, both interacting w/ your son and cutting clutter.

KateKyi - I couldn't remember it all, either. I set the browser up so it takes 2/3 of the screen, and fit a Notepad file into the remaining one-third.
    I like to make my own stock, too. Then I simmer it down so that an ounce will flavor 1/2 a cup or more. I taste it to figure that out, then freeze it in ice-cube trays and store in zip-locks labeled with the proportions. Takes much less space. :)
    Me, I don't worry about whether it's clarified. It still tastes fine.

Lisa- congrats on the warehouse! May it help you reach your dreams.
    About the restaurant turnaround - maybe your needing grilled food may give them ideas for expanding their menu? :)

Rosie in SoCal - that insight could make a poster itself: "Whether I exercise or sit and do nothing, the worry will still be right here with me. It's my choice how I respond to it."
    wvb7vfa48a0r.jpg
    (The photo isn't mine; I went on Google and looked for one that allowed reuse. And it looks as if I should have reduced it in size. Sorry.)

Great walking!

Joyce - As a kid, did you ever make "fortune-tellers" or "cootie-catchers" out of paper? You can use the same folds to make a dragon for your paper-loving granddaughter. She can make it open and close its mouth, and she'd be able to make them, too.

Barbiecat - lovely photos!

Becca - waiting to see your wiggle dress! :)
    And your TOPS group - what lovely people!

Michele in NC - Good for you, talking yourself into that afternoon walking DVD. How does that work? Do you have space to walk, or do you walk in place?

Cheri - way to go! 6.1 miles!!
    What audiobook? :)

Meg Blair - way to go, losing a kilo!

JanetR: Lovely pic at Galveston. Larry and I were there some years ago, and went to the sea-turtle nursery.
    Wonderful about Trey's scholarship! And good of your husband to deal with the HS band fees. Boy, I don't recall anything like that at my high school, lo these many decades ago.
    And yeah, obsession is sometimes necessary. I'm trying to find a balance that lets me keep tabs but still have time for other things.

Bev - Hi! Sorry; I don't know the Chuck Norris exercises.

Mia in MI - YAAAY for the smaller size. I'm doing the happy dance with you.

Carey - Edmonton -- To tell the truth, 10,000 steps is just a nice round figure -- and an auspicous one in Japan, where the goal first caught on. Apparently 7500 is enough to show significant effects -- and "more than you're doing now" is the most important. :)
    http://www.oregonlive.com/living/index.ssf/2015/06/the_10000_steps-a-day_myth_how.html
    http://www.livescience.com/43956-walking-10000-steps-healthy.html
    http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-33154510
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14715035

Chris in MA - what a lovely birthday! And Yaay! for the size 8 gift you gave yourself.
  • megblair1
    megblair1 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Hi gals. This is from Michele (exermom)

Just got back from the hosp. Vince talked earlier to one cardiologist (the electro guy) who wanted to see the results of the echocardiogram. He did want Vince to have the EP but he couldn't do it until Tuesday. Vince told him that if he had to stay in the hosp and do nothing until Tuesday, he'd go crazy. As it is now he's a bit stircrazy. So the cardiologist agreed that as long as the echo showed normal heart (no blockages), he can go home tomorrow. Well, while I was there the echo was read and we found out that there's no blockages so he'll be coming home tomorrow. I had to gloat a bit "see, because of the fact that I'm not feeding you all that grease, you don't have blocked arteries and can come home". I don't know how true that is, but it sure sounded good. Well, I think running on 2 hrs of sleep is starting to catch up with me, so I'll give the cats their "treats" and then get to bed. Someone, please post this in the forum for me. Thanks '

I don't know if anyone else posted this or not.

I spent the day with my very good friend and co-worker who is retiring and moving to CA at the end of the month. We had fun but it was sad. REally hit me when I got back home. Take care, Meg from Omaha