Another round of 30 day shred who is in starting monday may

Options

Replies

• soshotout
    soshotout Posts: 115
    Options
    OK ....count me in too, though I may regret saying that! I've just started it the past couple of days and OMG I have never been so sore in all my life!!!! Just Curious....... Does anyone else call Jillian some very bad names, while working out? :wink: :laugh:

If my kids are around / awake when I do any type of cardio with a DVD, they often hear me bawling out the bouncy, perky, can speak through the whole video without sounding out of breath instructors. :blushing:
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I am in! I havnt tried it yet, i put it on when i first got it and sat down watched level 1. lol Starting it now, after i get some water. :)
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I just finished level one! And I just realized that i am so out of shape. I hope I can do this for thirty days. lol :s
  • gemwho2
    gemwho2 Posts: 82
    Options
    Hi Everyone :)

Can I join in please? I have done the level 1 workout a few times but have started again properly today, glad to say it does get easier (well until I move onto level 2 I guess!!)

Have also only just found this site today and it seems great, just what I need to help me lose weight, get fit and tone up.
  • campb2ti
    campb2ti Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I started level 1 this morning and I thought that it wouldn't be as challenging as it was! I'm worried that I wont be able to do this on a daily basis though, I would really like to try and do it every day! Thanks for the support and motivation!
  • Scentlessapprentice
    Scentlessapprentice Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Day one done. I'd forgottan what a hard *kitten* Jillian is but it was much easier this time round than the last few times I have tried it. I think using my exercise bike has built my stamina :)

How did everyone get on with it today?
  • misskimlilac
    misskimlilac Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Day one done :) did it after I went for run so I was sucking wind today but I got it done, yahoo!
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    30DS lvl1 day 1 done :D It actually felt good getting back into this dvd workout again! I really like the cardio-strength-ab circut training routine, I hate to admit i may have missed it..lol :D Did everyone remember to take a before pic of themselves? It's always fun to see the results at the end, even if your not sharing it with the group it's nice to have for yourself :D
    Woooo awesome group! :) Hope everyone has a great workout tomorrow. Just for conversation,what time during the day do you ladies work out?
    I always want to workout in the morning, then I can have a shower and start the day :D But I usually end up doing it mid day or night for some reason..lol I think my body feels more energetic mid-day.
    I started level 1 this morning and I thought that it wouldn't be as challenging as it was! I'm worried that I wont be able to do this on a daily basis though, I would really like to try and do it every day! Thanks for the support and motivation!
    You can do it girl! Even if you end up having to take a day or two off here or there, keep with it and you will feel so good about it :) Here for you! :)
  • MissConfidence
    Options
    Day 1, failed! Didn't shred and am too exhausted to move. Went on a last minute shoot and ended up basically hiking a steep mountain for about 2.5 miles which with the steepness felt more like 20 miles! Moved my a** at least, I suppose, but was really wanting to start the shred today with you all. Well, I'll start tomorrow! And since I've done day 1 a few times now, I'm not totally behind, technically... ;)

Great job everyone for starting and you will get stronger as the days go on, seriously!
  • lucielu2
    lucielu2 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    log it as curcuit training
  • lucielu2
    Options
    Pammie-i call Jillian all kinds of names lol
  • lucielu2
    Options
    Pammie-i call Jillian all kinds of names lol
  • lucielu2
    Options
    ChantalGG -you can do it after 30 days you will feel so great.

gemwho2 -Glad you joined group-we will all help each other with motivation,Me and a few ladies been in groups before and found it helped sooo much.

campb2ti -you can do this

mishamae --glad the girls are back yahoo

ileana84 -so glad you and mishamae are here just missing 2 girls from our other groups, maybe they will join us in the next one, thanks for joining with me , you both are great support to me.Most days like to workout in the am as i work from home and easier then but had to work in center today so had to do it later.

EVERYONE WE GOT THIS, WE CAN DO IT...JILLIAN IS GONNA BE KICKING OUR BUTTS FOR NEXT 30 DAYS
  • Pammie1000
    Pammie1000 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    OK ...I just finished my 20 minutes of H E double hockey sticks, for today :cry: I sure don't know how I'm going to do level 2!
  • ileana84
    ileana84 Posts: 163
    Options
    I was really annoyed with JM today for some reason lol But I made it. I really wanted to finish it soooo bad hahahah. It is hard but you know what, we gotta just do it! I know we are filled with inner strength and having you girls with me, makes me push myself. So dont worry if we have to throw in some curse words at JM but lets do it!!

First day.......DONE!
  • sgreene87
    sgreene87 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Got up this morning (almost wanted to say feelin like pdiddy lol-word to Ke$ha) and did L1-day1. Wow, my shoulders are a little sore but otherwise made out pretty well. Hope everyone had a great memorial day. Thinking about all the men and women that serve or have served and feeling blessed.
  • MrsRazor7
    MrsRazor7 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Day 1 done....and I feel done! I made it, but I did have to stop a couple of times for 2 to 5 seconds :angry: But, I made it through it. I am glad I am doing this with all of you guys...it will keep me motivated and honest! Lets see how I feel tomorrow and what I say after tomorrows workout...I am sure I will be cussing at Jillian very soon!
  • denisemichele
    denisemichele Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Im in!! I just started today!! Even took a before pic!! Hoping I can do it!!! :)
  • ileana84
    ileana84 Posts: 163
    Options
    @Denisemichele: Thats great =) You will see the difference especially when you take an after picture ;)

@MrsRazor: hahaha I second that cussing situation lol But You're awesome for finishing!!! Go girlfriend!

@sgreene: LMAO you're too funny lol Feels weird having my knees hurt again after this workout. Not too bad though.

Good day ladies!! =)
  • soshotout
    soshotout Posts: 115
    Options
    Did L1, Day 1 today. On top of 50 minutes of mowing my huge hill of a yard and I'm whooped. I admit I had quite a few smart comments for Jillian. Tomorrow the family and I will be hiking / swimming / fishing for hours and then I will do Day 2. I will be burning a gazillion calories at this rate!

Everyone is doing so well! Keep it up! We can do it!