Daily Gratitudes and Accomplishments

Options

Replies

• gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,678 Member
    Options
    Today I am really grateful that a friend was able to fix a problem I've had with my blog.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful to have made some progress with advertising my classes.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful to be able to delay my car payment for this month and also that it is National Ice Cream Day and Cold Stone had a two for one deal going today. Don't worry, I had the skinny vanilla.
  • sparkle_313
    sparkle_313 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful to getting closer with my in-laws. It's been almost 8 years and I am finally starting to sort of let them see the fun side of me. I don't bring that side out often and very few who can remind me of that but I am thankful for them. Also, very grateful that today I got the
  • NH_1970
    NH_1970 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful for a day off, projects around my home accomplished and that I got to spend time dancing this weekend with friends & that the sun is out.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful that my teen is learning more about himself and the world.
  • NH_1970
    Options
    Today I am grateful for the mechanic on the phone who talked to me about my car and understood everything I was talking about.
  • MeganDominique
    MeganDominique Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful because i woke up healthy, and in no pain.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    I'm grateful that my son is more optimistic today.
  • heathergetshealthier
    heathergetshealthier Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I love gratitudes :). Today I am grateful that I went for a jog, and that I cut a minute off my mile. I'm grateful I was firm with my daughter and dragged her to Michaels with me (oh the horror!).
  • sparkle_313
    Options
    Today I am grateful to have a husband who wants me to be happy. He's not giving any objections to my perfect wedding
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    I'm grateful that my advisory board meeting went well and that all my students showed up for their final exam. I'm grateful for the support of my peeps on mfp.
  • ATHLegal
    ATHLegal Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful I lost 0.8kgs today.
  • sparkle_313
    Options
    I'm grateful for the opportunities for fun that I get so often and have had in my twenties.
  • NH_1970
    Options
    gratz @tatho2014
    I am grateful that I had a delicious healthy dinner with friends and got to laugh a lot. I am grateful I am getting my car back tomorrow. I am grateful that it is almost Friday.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    I'm grateful for getting my grading done for my college and that I just watched a terrific movie "Wild".
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful that my visual art journling group went well.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful for a great class with Ann Marie.
  • leanlicorice
    leanlicorice Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for my husband and the time he has gifted me to focus on my health and well being.
  • tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,459 Member
    Options
    Family.