What did you eat for breakfast this morning?

Options

Replies

• clean115
    clean115 Posts: 59
    Options
    Some strawberries and banana bread
  • HeyLisa
    HeyLisa Posts: 201
    Options
    fajita size tortilla wrap, 2 slice of turkey breast, 1/2 slice light swiss, french dijon mustard and of course.. coffee with skim and splenda
  • randykaustin
    randykaustin Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Coffee
    Banana
    Oatmeal with raisins, pecans, and kefir
  • bcshutterbug
    Options
    A bowl of pina colada flavored 0 Source yogurt and a big mug of Irish Breakfast tea with a little milk.
  • denise980
    denise980 Posts: 296
    Options
    French toast, yogurt, fresh fruit, coffee, and fruit juice
  • adamj1910
    adamj1910 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    4 Weetabix biscuits
    250ml semi skimmed milk
    1 choc chip chewee bar
    500ml water

love it! =D
  • lvvintage
    lvvintage Posts: 1
    Options
    Total cereal, fat free milk, 1/2 banana and smokehouse almonds. The almonds are my guilty pleasure, I can't eat cereal without their crunch.
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    english muffin with crunchy peanut butter and a banana, on the side, cherries.
  • sweetiebelle
    sweetiebelle Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I had nature s path organtic pumpkin flax plus granola cereal with a cup of skim milk. Love it I usually eat oat fit oatmeal. Decided to change it up :)
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    special k chocolatey delight w/ 1% milk
  • bex481
    bex481 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    This morningn I had a Dannon Greek yogurt and half a banana.
  • mapexdrummer69
    Options
    I don't eat in the mornings when I wake up, but when I break my fast at noon I'll be eating a pound of chicken and a bag of steamfresh veggies!
  • HeyLisa
    HeyLisa Posts: 201
    Options
    Fajita sized tortilla wrap with dijon mustard, turkey, slice of light swiss cheese and some greens.. lots of coffee (216 calories)
  • teampen3
    teampen3 Posts: 10
    Options
    Instant oatmeal - with blueberries - decaf coffee
  • wendycheng
    wendycheng Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I've been forgetting to eat breakfast :(. I go to the gym when I wake up and it hurts to work out even I have eaten.
  • mapexdrummer69
    Options
    I've been forgetting to eat breakfast :(. I go to the gym when I wake up and it hurts to work out even I have eaten.

Don't worry about eating breakfast if you don't like/forget to. Just eat later in the day:-)
  • OttawaJeannie
    Options
    It's usually 2 boiled eggs and some kind of melon
    Today it was a home made protein shake

I used to be an oatmeal girl but I find I am less hungry in the morning if I eat protein for breakfast
  • jrlenig
    jrlenig Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    totally slacked in this department, ran out of eggs. ran out of Kashi, so I had a banana( hey I really need to grocery shop!)
  • pelone5k
    pelone5k Posts: 18
    Options
    1/2 cup of oatmeal, yep plain old oatmeal. Am I in prison, or just trying to get in shape?
  • SkinnyDevi
    SkinnyDevi Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    This morning I had an spinach & egg omlette (1 egg + 1 egg white) with a bagel thin. One side of the bagel thin had 1 T of almond butter and the other had 1 T of whipped cream cheese with chives. It was 327 calories and delish!