JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    edited July 2015
    moving...see ya there!
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Ok. See you there
  • jrue1985
    jrue1985 Posts: 191 Member
    Hi @jrue1985 You came at the best time. May was actually the driest month we have had this year. It was sunny almost every single day that month. Hope you enjoyed your time here.

Esther

It was gorgeous! We had high 70s and low 80s the entire time we were on our cruise! I would do another Alaskan cruise with Carnival in a heartbeat :wink:

• CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Jrue What a nice place to spend your honeymoon Glad you drop in . Is that your wedding dress?
    Marie
  • slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    so I just read an article on yahoo that said new research says it takes 7000 calorie deficit to lose a lb!! seriously, there is no way that can be, it has been 3500 forever. no wonder it is taking so long, haha!! did anyone else see this?

Stephanie
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    @slw19 Did you know we moved? Come join us!!
  • CALIECAT
    are we still here?
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Full house? Nobody home? o:)
  • CALIECAT
    hi Esther nobody dropped in. I just like to check every once in a while

Time to fix lunch now
    marie
  • Nancyannjurczak
    Nancyannjurczak Posts: 32 Member
    hi my name is Nancy I regained all my wieight back was doing weight watchers but stoped to exspensive but you cant put a price on health so I found My fitness pal and I really would love to join this challange spring is coming and time to kick this weight loss in gear thanks looking forward to sharing your journey
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,902 Member
    :)Nancy, this challenge isn't active any more. If you're looking for women to support and encourage you, consider the Women Ages 50+ thread on the Motivation and Support board.

:) Barbie