30 Day Shred (30DS) - Starting 5/23

Options

Replies

• fpueblo
    fpueblo Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Day 6 level 1: Done Tried to do regular pushups and failed and the go back to bench pushups. Level 1 is still hard enough to kick my butt but it has gotten a lot easier.
  • mom2jacob
    mom2jacob Posts: 54
    Options
    day 5 done!! im only doing it 5 days a week unless i feel like i can do more so it will take me 6weeks to complete. still can't do regular pushups but the modified pushups are def getting easier : )
  • ruststar
    ruststar Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I completed day 9 today and I'm looking forward to level 2 on Tuesday. I can do most of the level 1 moves with 10 pound weights, manage a few full pushups on my feet, and the crunches feel like a break. I can't believe I got to this point!
  • jldaley09
    jldaley09 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Completed day 4 level 1. I almost didnt do it and my husband said I would regret it if I didnt do it so I did.. and Im glad. Although it was alittle hard, mainly because I was busy all day and waited until late this evening so I thought I was going to throw up.. but I am glad I didn't skip :)
  • diembroadhurst
    Options
    day 4 level 2 done - woke up at 6.30am to be sure to get it in today and its nice to be up and at them so early feel like I have loads of the day to play :)
  • bentobee
    bentobee Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Done with day 7!

So proud of myself for sticking with it. Woot!
  • JennBona
    JennBona Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Day 9 complete...yay!
  • talula_rouge
    Options
    Way to go everyone!

I did not make it to starting the shred. I have been working out but with Zumba. I guess I'll have to get in the next round.
  • Starrr126
    Starrr126 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Great work everyone. Well week "one" is done. I have to admit I didn't do it every day. For example, Sat I ran a 15K and was BEAT UP after! I did it Mon, Tues, Thurs and Fri. I totally forgot how much it makes me sweat! And how much I can FEEL the weights! Yikes! I might have to go longer than 30 days...I'm OK with that though. So weekly check-in stats:

SW: 150 (current 150)
    Bicep: 12.5 (12.5)
    Waist: 35 (34.5)
    Hip: 43 (42.5)
    Thigh: 24 (24)
    Calf: 16 (15)

Hmm don't know if I want to lose in my calf? Guess the slight decrease in hip and waist is something to be proud of!
  • pixieval
    pixieval Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Today was supposed to be day 9 for me, but never found the motivation! argh, well, tomorrow is another day
  • fpueblo
    Options
    Great work everyone. Well week "one" is done. I have to admit I didn't do it every day. For example, Sat I ran a 15K and was BEAT UP after! I did it Mon, Tues, Thurs and Fri. I totally forgot how much it makes me sweat! And how much I can FEEL the weights! Yikes! I might have to go longer than 30 days...I'm OK with that though. So weekly check-in stats:

SW: 150 (current 150)
    Bicep: 12.5 (12.5)
    Waist: 35 (34.5)
    Hip: 43 (42.5)
    Thigh: 24 (24)
    Calf: 16 (15)

Hmm don't know if I want to lose in my calf? Guess the slight decrease in hip and waist is something to be proud of!

Nice I'm about to do day 7 I missed one day cuz I was under the weather. These damn allergies are killing me. Without my allergy pills I'm in a haze half the time but I still get through somehow :). I'll do my check in after day 10 right before I start Level 2. I think that would be a good check in interval.
  • fpueblo
    Options
    Day 7 Level 1 done tried to used the 10lb weights a little longer. Had to switch back to the smaller ones in the middle of the curls cuz they threw off my balance but did still use them longer.
  • diembroadhurst
    Options
    5th day - level 2 - another 6.30am start as I am running tonight.

Am planing a couple more days at level 2 then stepping up to level 3.
  • jlanab
    jlanab Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    first day of level two was a killer!!!
  • roxy2008
    roxy2008 Posts: 1
    Options
    I've just found this website and find it great for food tracking. I just want to say well done to all who've stuck with this, I've just read all the posts from the start and I'm going to go home this evening and dust off my 30DS copy and get back into it. I've been doing Zumba for the past month and loving it. Have never sweat so much in one hour. I do it twice a week so hopefully I'll stick with 30DS this time and see some weight loss but mostly want to tone up my waist, hips & thighs.

Keep up the good work :)
  • kriots
    kriots Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Today I will complete day 8 of level 1. I am proud of myself and have noticed some inches off my body here and there. I have weighed myself 2 , today the scale says I gained. I'm thinking its mussel or water weight? Did any of yall noticed this?
  • veriviki
    veriviki Posts: 44
    Options
    I had a super busy weekend, so I had to take a few days off. I finished day 4 level 1 yesterday though, and am gearing up for day 5 today!!
  • minnesotamama
    minnesotamama Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm baaack!!! I had to take 3 days off since we were out of town. I did do some manual labor, though, by cleaning out a storage shed. Lots of trips up and down stairs carrying bins/boxes. :happy: Just finished my 30DS workout and it feels good to be back to my routine. Now it's time to get back to the clean eating after a weekend of oh-so-yummy food that made my weigh in this morning not so pleasant. :noway: Here's to a new day!
  • ruststar
    ruststar Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I jumped up to Level 2 yesterday even though it was a day early and I survived! Looking forward to completing Day 2 Level 2 tonight.
  • thomma12
    thomma12 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Day 9 done - 1 more of Level 1! Used 5lb weights instead of my usual 3lbs for everything except the side lunges/arm lift thing, still feel the burn with 3lbs on that one:noway: . From reading posts kind of scared to move on the level 2! Side note - I managed to do the video everyday this weekend! Very proud of myself for that! Not so proud of myself for everything I ate this weekend though:ohwell: