Replies

• whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    Protein pancakes with fruit. w0pdupxov64k.jpg
  • tom_ridley
    tom_ridley Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    2 Nutri-Grain Waffles, 2 pats unsalted butter, 1tsp Pure maple Syrup. 229 Calories. I alternate between egg day (omelete/scramble) and oatmeal/bread day (waffle/corn muffin/Quick Oats). fillings/flavorings for the eggs keep it from getting old. the multi-grain waffles keep the comfort food and are portion controlled. FLAVOR is key, using fresh herbs, spices, Red Hot/Sirracha, Real Butter, Pure maple syrup (in tiny amount) - I'm type 2 so limited on sugar and carbs.
  • blwasson73
    blwasson73 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Copper River salmon and local picked strawberries. So good!!
  • VryIrishGirl76
    VryIrishGirl76 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    today was scrambled eggs cooked in butter!
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    A piece of breakfast pizza (sausage, egg and cheese), a hard boiled egg, and some cottage cheese.

eqxav3se4wkd.jpg
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Today it was very veggie eggs and toasted homemade bread with some dubliner cheese melted on top :p
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    It was closer to lunchtime when we ate, but this was the first meal of the day. An egg, sausage, pepper and cheese breakfast casserole, toast and a tomato. Since I was running late for work, I ate my {Jello sugar free chocolate} pudding {with lite Cool Whip} first while I was waiting on the casserole to finish cooking. I forgot to weigh the baking dish first, so I haven't crunched the numbers yet. I'll have to add it to my "What's that Pot Weigh" album on FB so I wont be caught out again.

qdd9f7683n79.jpg
    82v7uuzq3gct.jpg
    z12gmk90sa4p.jpg

• jcarouth
    jcarouth Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    This morning I did cauliflower bacon hash with a sunny side up egg. It was delicious.

n2nZaKx.jpg
  • chubalicious1
    chubalicious1 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Egg whites, turkey bacon, little ketchup and cup of coffee with splash of skim milk
  • chloeelizabethm
    chloeelizabethm Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    whmscll wrote: »
    Protein pancakes with fruit. w0pdupxov64k.jpg

These look good! Do you have the recipe?
  • shay77223
    shay77223 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Today I had two scrambled eggs and half of a leftover baked potato. Tomorrow a smoothie: blueberries, strawberries, cucumber, spinach, milk and a little lime juice. I make a few of these and freeze them in ice cube trays or muffin tins. Then just pull out a serving the night before and stick in the fridge. Yum:)
  • dizzieblondeuk
    dizzieblondeuk Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I'm so boring with my breakfast - at least on weekdays! I have about 2 minutes to make something, so that is instant porridge, with blueberries, and a glass of orange juice. I don't mind the same breakfast every day, as I know I'm getting enough energy to get me through a morning at work, especially sluggish, damp Monday mornings like today! However, yesterday I made French toast and strawberries with my little nephews, and that was lovely! On weekend days where I can take a bit of time, it's a poached egg, slice of grilled lean back bacon, with soda bread or sourdough bread and some tinned peeled plum tomatoes. If it's a late morning, that will serve as a brunch, and I'll probably add an extra slice of bacon and some baked beans. Yum!
  • conoramck
    conoramck Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I made up some mini egg frittatas with broccoli, peppers and mozzarella at the weekend and froze them so
    I could eat them a couple of times a week for brekkie, having 4 of them now
  • georgsweet
    georgsweet Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This week I'm going to be alternating between a vanilla chia seed pudding and a hard boiled egg on Burgen!
  • professionalHobbyist
    professionalHobbyist Posts: 1,316 Member
    Options
    A protein based meal and coffee and dark chocolate chunk

pwakykeosaf1.jpg
  • DoogCampbell
    DoogCampbell Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Home made pork patty (reduced fat pork mince + seasoning and sage), scrambled eggs (microwave so no need for fats). Tomorrow will be an omlette of chopped peppers and jamaican jerk chicken.
  • larrodarro
    edited July 2015
    Options
    8xspt3vo9nhh.jpg

I was on the run all day yesterday and did not eat very well. I was down to 168 pounds this morning, and had bacon leftover from poppers that needed cooking. So. . . . . . . I had a {4 egg} bacon, cheese, tomato and {Jalapeno, mini sweet and Anaheim Chili} pepper omelette, more bacon, green beans, toast, grapes and cantaloupe. Very good and calorific {840}.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    llevts8jfwae.jpg

We had oven baked French toast as part of our Thanksgiving brunch this morning. It was the soak overnight kind, but we didn't think of it last night, so it was the quickie soak kind instead. Still turned out very good.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    I"m back for now. Been doing a lot of hiking, so that means hiker food. A couple three weeks ago I took an overnighter for my birthday. Started the day off with grits, eggs and coffee.

48181ep0fotr.jpg

r12x53phkhqa.jpg

• Sheisinlove109
    Sheisinlove109 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    One slice wheat toast, peanut butter, banana, Greek yogurt